Now, we are the lucky one

A Boy like no one else.

**thoughts**

 

SEUNGHYUN:

 

Later in the evening it rang at the front door. Fastly i came downstairs to open the door.

I was bewildered, because there was Junhyung standing directly in front of me.

"Hey, what are you doing here?", i asked him and put my head obliquely to the side.

It was cold outside and Junhyung's nose was a little bit red.

**It would be better, If i let him in. Otherwise he will catch a cold.**

"It's boring at home.. also I wanted to see you." 

Wow. I looked embarrassed on the floor and opened the door a little bit more, but i couldn't believe that Junhyung, the one i love, is right standing in front of me, Song Seunghyun. He looked so cool in his Black Hoodie with the colourfull pattern, in his leopard T-Shirt and a dark blue baggy Jeans.

"Ah.. Ok, please come in, it's very cold outside." I replied a little bit confused, cause i was not prepared for this meeting with Junhyung.

Junhyung walked in and took off his shoes, while i went into the livingroom and sat down on the sofa. And then i had this smell in my nose, a irresistible smell.  It was Junhyung, he smelled so gorgeous. During the School he mostly smelles like cigarettes.

Finally Junhyung came into the livingroom too and sat down next to me. There was again this familiar feeling.

He stared forward and he was so close like he never was before.  

"Do you want to watch TV?", i asked shyly, because i didn't know what to do with this guy.

"Do you really love me?" he asked serously and didn't answered my question.

There was nothing then silence, but just for a moment.

"W- why are you asking?" I stuttered, "In those things, i'm always serious."

"If so, why aren't we in a relationship?"

**This is impossible. He can't be serious. I'm sure that he's just joking around, cause he want to hurt me.**

"Because you have to feel the same and i am not sure if you feel the same." 

At this moment, I couldn't look into his eyes directly, but i could see that he began to smile, it was not a nasty smile. He smiled shyly like a little kid. 

**Junhyung could only be seriously and he is not just the cold heart boy, like i always thought.**

"Okey, if you want, i would be happy to be in a relationship with you, but i don't know if it's right." 

I touched nervously his knees. 

"Why should it be not right?, Junhyung asked astonished and drove with his fingers through his black voluminous hair.

It was incomprehensibly y when he did this and it's very hard not to lose your nerves.

"It.. it's because we are very different and i don't know if it's possible to have a relationship this way." 

"Are you joking? Don't be scared. What should go wrong? If you love me with all of your heart, we can stand it. I love you and i will protect you, if someone will hurt you." 

That's Junhyungs cute side, how he tries to take my fearness away, to make me brave.

Junhyung took my chin and came closer. It was a strange, but nevertheless a wonderfull situation. Gently their lips touched and became one.

**Thanks God, that i can be in a relationship with the most beautiful, cool, gently, charismatic and lovely boy in this universe.**

After a while, we stopped kissing each other softly. Junhyung stood up and took my hands.

"Darling where is your bedroom?", he asked and smiled brightly.

I smiled, hugged him tightly and pushed him into my bedroom.

Junhyung looked so wild in this moment he lay down on my bed.  I lay next to him and started kissing him again.

And I'm sure everyone knows what we did. 

 

On the next morning we woke up around 10 am and decided to truancy school for this day, because we had a long night and were not in the mood to sit more then six hours in school.

It was awesome and we took a shower together and went out of the flat, I was wearing Junhyungs Hoodie.

Yesterday, Junhyung came with his KIA, so we don't had to drive with the Bus, cause i wanted to go shopping.

Arrived in town, i wanted to buy a new shirt for Junhyung. I didn't have much money, but that wasn't a problem for me.

I decided to buy a dark grey t-shirt with a V cutout and little studs for decoration. It was very tight and that made Junhyung looking more y.

"Thank you so much, but i have to buy you something too.", he said grateful and put his armes around my neck.

Then i touched Junhyungs back gently and gave him a kiss.

"No, you don't have to buy me anything. I have everything i want. I have you!"