Confession

A Boy like no one else.

(Photo: Yong Junhyung)

 

SEUNGHYUN:

 

**thoughts**

 

After a first hard day in school after the weekend, everyone went to the bus stop. 

I was pissed, because of Minhwan. We had a lot of fights, because I fell for Minhwan, but Minhwan was in a realtionship with Taemin. 

Taemin and I don't like each other, because of this situation, but now Taemin and Minhwan broke up, cause there was too much trouble in this relationship. And i'm sure that i was the reason fot this trouble.

An idea came into my clever head. I went over to Junhyung and pulled him away from his friends.

"I have to tell you something and it's very important, but first.. Can you do something for me?", I whispered.

"Firstly what should i do for you and what do you want to tell me?", Junhyung asked annoyed. He took a cigarette out of his jacket and lit it. He looked so cool and daring, when he smoked. 

I stuttered, but still i was seriously. "When you smoked your cigarette, please press the cigarette off on Minhwans Jacket."

"Why should i do this? I'm not that stupid."

"Pleeeease, he's always mean to me.. and if you don't do this, I will not tell you what i wanted to say!" I blackmailed him and i really wanted to tell him about my feelings, but i don't know how.

Junhyung brooded. He seemed to be pissed too, but I knew that Junhyung was something like a bad boy and that it would be no problem for him to be mean to Minhwan. Minhwan was not his friend, they just knew each other from Hongki. 

"You Punk, I have no choice.", he said angryly and went over to Minhwan, then he took his cigarette and pressed it off on Minhwan jacket. 

Minhwan recoiled. "Are you stupid or what?", he screamed and went over to Jaejin.

" YOU", Junhyung shouted and came back to me. "Sooo.. Don't think that i will always do this for you and now you have to tell me your IMPORTANT thing."

I stepped nervously around Junhyung and touched his shoulder. The bus arrived and we had to hurry. "It's... ehmm.. I.. I fell for you!", then i took my bag and catched my Bus. Junhyung followed me, but we couldn't talk to each other, because the Bus was too crowded to catch me. The kids were talking an laughing loudly, Junhyung was hating those little kids. He took out his Phone and listened to some Music.

I looked around and saw Junhyung standing at the beginning of the Bus. He smiled. It wasen't any smile. It was Junhyung's gorgeous half side smile. 

*vibration*  I took my Mobile Phone out of my pocket.

1 NEW MESSAGE - I opened the Message excitedly.

 

Yong Junhyung (13:23)

Hey depp, are you stalking me? XD

 

I looked at him. Junhyung was looking over to me, too. Our eyes met and it was an awesome, but a little bit embarrassing feeling. 

 

Song Seunghyun (13:24)

Ehm.. I won't give you an answer, cause it's stupid. XD

 

Yong Junhyung (13:24)

Okey, you're stupid. So don't look at me like a psycho, please smile XD

 

Then i looked out of the window and couldn't stop smiling. But i counldn't look over to Junhyung now, cause i felt really embarrassed.

Junhyung started to smile too and took his hand in front of his mouth.  

**That's his shy side and i think he is ashamed, because he thinks that he looks stupid when he's smiling. But that's why I love him so much. He has so different sides, so many sides. Junhyung is really special.. Can he by my special guy?**