I will survive it

A Boy like no one else.

(Photo: Song Seunghyun)

 

SEUNGHYUN:

 

**thoughts**

On the next morning in school, I wanted to ask Junhyung, when he have time to learn with me for math.

Junhyung stood there  with all his friends. They were talking and laughing, they seemed very happy.

Junhyung had a cool smile on his face and maybe that was the reason, why I wasn't brave enough to ask him now.

**Damn, i want to ask him, but it's . All his friends are around him and what's if i ask him, but he's annoyed? What's if he is embarrassed, because of me? But i have to ask him, because i need his help.**

But then I was brave enough and went over to Junhyung and looked just into his face. His face was so gorgeous.

"Hey, Junhyung. You wrote me yesterday evening, that you have some time for me today. Time to help me with math, you know?", I asked bravely and my hair behind my ear.

"Oh yes, you're right. So how can i help you now?", he answered relaxed.

I was just looking around and would prefer just to run away.

"Seunghyun?", Junhyung asked questioningly.

"Mh.. W-what? Oh sorry, i was dreaming. So should i come to you?", I replied a little bit embarrassed.

"Yes, that would be better, then you can come around 3 pm and we will learn, ok?"

"Oh yeah, thank you. Theeeen.. till 3 pm. Bye!", I said thankful and walked away. 

How can i be so dependent from this boy?

 

**Oh my god, I survived it! I thought wrong, again.**

 

That made my day, cause i thought i will die. I thought he will laughing at me. 

But no, Junhyung is not like all this boys.