The Master's Love

Pampered

 

The next day, the withdrawal of Kyungsoo and Kris’ engagement was stated in the press conference held by the two families. And the life of Do Kyungsoo is getting back to his normal days, except; someone who used to occasionally pampering him in the bed, becomes a regular; sometimes pampering him in daytime and sometimes in night times.

 

Kyungsoo flutters his eyes opened, and he almost screamed to see someone he loves is there beside him. It’s not that he doesn’t like it; the thing that makes him want to scream like a high school girl is that there is no gap between him and Baekhyun. Baekhyun sticks close to Kyungsoo, cheeks to cheeks, pajamas to pajamas and yes, Baekhyun sleeps in Kyungsoo’s room. Baekhyun grunts, he moves closer to his master, if it’s possible for him to be closer than he is now. Kyungsoo’s heart beating fast, his face turns red and so he shook Baekhyun’s shoulder just to gain no reaction; now he knows Baekhyun’s feeling every morning.

“Baekhyun-ah, wake up, it’s morning already” Kyungsoo smooched his lover’s cheek sheepishly, a ‘waking up kiss’ he called it. Baekhyun doesn’t even move, but a thin smile does appear on his face, he seems so peaceful that Kyungsoo doesn’t want to wake him up. However he needs to; it’s Sunday and someone will be stepping into the room in

3,

2,

1…

“Morning, master!! It’s your usual breakfast in bed!” Chanyeol slammed the door open, carrying a tray full of a complete set of Japanese breakfast, while his usual grin still creeps on his face.

 

Kai follows behind Chanyeol silently and shyly; carrying the golden Chrysanthemum hidden behind Chanyeol’s self. Meanwhile Sehun and Joonmyeon skips their way into their master’s room to settled everything; Sehun opening the curtain, including the glass-door to the balcony, supposedly letting the fresh air of the morning Spring filling in Kyungsoo’s bedroom. Joonmyeon move straight to the bathroom to do his usual job; preparing the water for his master’s bath.

Chanyeol’s sharp eyes identified two lumps under the blanket and realize that someone from his personnel has gone, that Baekhyun is gone. And thus a rightful suspicion rose from the simple deduction; Chanyeol puts the tray down on the table besides him.

“Hyung?” Kai innocently called for Chanyeol after placing the Chrysanthemum he prepared earlier, perplexed of his hyung’s unusual behavior other than being weird.

“Shh” Chanyeol hush Kai, and silently creeping over to his master’s bed, grabbing the blanket and pulling it down.

 

“OH MY GOODNESS” Chanyeol and Kai exclaim simultaneously at the sight of someone they not expect to see alongside their lovely master.

“Good grace! Baekhyun Hyung what are you doing here?” Sehun shouted making Baekhyun surprised and opened his eyes in shock, while Kyungsoo covers his face in embarrassment. Baekhyun who’s eyes fluttered open just now, fixing his position so that he would be able to sit straight.

Baekhyun’s eyes scans along the room; Chanyeol’s stares in horror with his wide eyes, Kai’s mouth gawking open in shocked, Sehun’s judging glare with hands crossing over his chest, and last but not least, Kyungsoo covering his face with both of his hands in embarrassment. Baekhyun smiled as he reaches over to Kyungsoo’s side and peeling his hands from his face. Kyungsoo opened his eyes just to see a smiling Baekhyun in front of him; his heart is still beating very fast right now. Baekhyun leans forward and kissed his master’s forehead, completely ignoring the presence of his fellow employees.

 

“Good morning, Kyungsoo” He smiled as he give a loving gaze to the younger one who’s now is his lover.

“Ya, ya, ya, ya!” The rest of the servants sounding their protests of Baekhyun’s cheesy actions and words intended to their beloved master.

“Baekhyun-ah! Get the hell out from young master’s bed!!” Chanyeol shouted his lungs out, while Kai being sweet and lovely as he always had been only gets his face redder than ever to see his master in pajamas, moreover is to see Baekhyun is sitting beside Kyungsoo on the bed.

 

“Hyung! What do you think you are doing?! Let go of master’s pure self!” Sehun exclaims his disagreement as he sees Baekhyun wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo’s slightly smaller figure, tightly. Baekhyun pouts to see Sehun and Chanyeol all going mad shouting at him, and though it’s uncertain whether the butler doing this because he’s not fully awaked yet, Kyungsoo’s face turns redder than before.

“What’s the matter with you guys? I’m young master’s personal butler, you know. I’m his; he owns me”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes turn for the widest from all vary sizes it could turn, due to Baekhyun’s pure honesty. At first he thought that his butler; his lover is still half-sleeping, but seeing a confident smirk plastered on the older one’s face, Kyungsoo realizes that he had gone wrong. This is the real Baekhyun; the one who likes to as usual. It’s his personal butler, and it’s really him, Baekhyun that he loves the most.

“Well that’s not fair!” Chanyeol frowns. Well, the happy virus himself is frowning; you could probably guessed what’s happening to Sehun, right? He’s frowning more.

 

“I don’t want to share my master…” Kai said as he snugs his self closer to Kyungsoo, it was so cute that Kyungsoo wants to hug the younger boy.

“W-well I don’t want to share him either!” Sehun said as he follows Kai to snugs closer to their master. Chanyeol sighed at the pathetic sight; Kai, Sehun and Baekhyun are quarreling over who’s going to have Kyungsoo, while the master him self is looking back and forth between the three in complete confusion.

“Why don’t we do this… Young master, you choose for us” Chanyeol suggests as he drags the three; Kai, Sehun and Baekhyun from the bed to stand before their master.

 

“W-what?? I-“ Kyungsoo stuttered at the idea; he never knew that his servants would have fallen for him like this. He scanned throughout the four of them, Kai the sweet gardener, Sehun the playful servant, Chanyeol the friendly chef, and last but not least, Baekhyun his personal butler; concurrently his lover. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened in confusion, perspiration were apparent on both of his temples, running down to his cheeks.

“It’s okay, master.” Kai smiled sweetly as he handed Kyungsoo a ring made of Chrysanthemum he picked earlier.

 

Sehun, not wanting to lose from Kai, he had his handkerchief ready in his possession and walked closer to Kyungsoo’s side.

“Take your time to choose, master.” Sehun smirks quite mischievously as he wiped his master’s sweat full of care.

“No need to rush” Chanyeol assure his master while placing the honey milk he made earlier in Kyungsoo’s hand.

“We love you” Baekhyun finally says; wrapping up the whole of s’ caring actions towards Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes began to be teary, as he felt touched by his servants’ actions towards him. Never in his life he would ever imagine that this day would come, the day when he is not being controlled anymore. The day he could choose someone he loves, by himself, and not by arrangement. Kyungsoo was about to pick Baekhyun immediately, of course, but seeing how sincere his servants’ smiles towards him, he saves them for himself.

“I… I can’t choose, guys. You are meant more than servants for me. I love you all.”

The four of them sighing in relieve. Somehow they know what their master is going to say about choosing one of them.

“We know it.” Kai started by lovely smile he always display.

“You’re too kind, Kyungsoo hyung” Sehun added, he actually has some expression on his face; though it’s still hard to read.

“We are yours” Chanyeol finishes; just to be replied by Kyungsoo’s lovingly gaze over the four of them.

“And I’m yours all too” Kyungsoo replied, implying them as ‘yours’, smiling innocently as he usually do.

 

“Well, let’s leave master Kyungsoo, he will need to have his breakfast.” Chanyeol invites his personnel, not forgetting about Baekhyun this time. He actually drags the three with him, four including Joonmyeon who acts like a child just because he didn’t get to say anything to their master earlier. Just when they want to leave, Kyungsoo grabs for Baekhyun’s hand quietly as the rest of his servants are chitchatting for their weekly schedule of date with their master. Kyungsoo smooched Baekhyun’s lips quite sheepishly before whispering through Baekhyun’s ears.

“I will always love you more, though.” He whispers innocently, making Baekhyun’s lips curling upwards, forming a full pledged smile. Kyungsoo let Baekhyun’s hand go, permitting the butler to go out from his bedroom as he put his hidden smile.

 

As the five of them went out of his room, Kyungsoo realized that he had always loves his life, and now he loves his life more. His servants had always pampered him, and Kyungsoo loves it. Especially if the one pampering him is none other than his personal butler who’s simultaneously is his lover; Byun Baekhyun. Well now he got to be used to this kind of happiness in the morning.

 


 

 

THE END xD yeyyyy~ in the end it's a three-shot lol xD

baeksoo is so cuteeeee, aren't they? teehee ^^

anyway, thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting on this story

and also for some votes this story has got... I'm so happy :')

I'll work harder to produce a better story in the (near) future :)

cheers and peace out! ^^