The master and his servant(s)

Pampered

 

 


“Young master, it’s time to wake up.” Baekhyun said, shaking the pile of blanket on his Master’s bed. The pile was moving pretty slowly, reacting to the shake as if it was only a little pretty annoying shudder he felt.

“Five minutes more…” The pile of blanket said quite lazily, Baekhyun could only stare at the pile before shaking his head once again. He finally grabs the sides of the blanket before pulling it off so the person inside could feel the freezing weather of early morning Spring.

Kyungsoo shuddered as Baekhyun finally pulls the blanket off of him; the wind was quite strong and chilly, as Kyungsoo’s tip of nose immediately turns red before he knew it.

 

“Baekhyun-ah… It’s so cold” Kyungsoo said quite pampered as his aegyo voice, intentional or unintentionally come out from his self. Kyungsoo snuggles himself closer to Baekhyun’s figure before pulling the older one down to his bed, closer to his self. Kyungsoo wraps his hands on Baekhyun’s neck seductively.

“Warm me.” Kyungsoo commands the butler to do so despites his unbelievingly set of thin sheet of sutra pajamas.

“Young master, you need to go to school.” Baekhyun said, his voice is calm and steady, almost cold with no reaction. Kyungsoo pouts to see his Butler’s cold reaction; he let go of his hand from Baekhyun’s neck and cutely covers himself with the blanket once again.

“You’re no fun, Baekhyun” Baekhyun remains silent, this reaction keeps Kyungsoo’s heart aching. Then Kyungsoo felt something, or rather someone, crawling over his bed just to blow on his ear.

 

“Will this keep you warm?” Baekhyun asked.

“B-baekhyun!” Kyungsoo was surprised to find the butler; the serious butler who would never reacts to everything Kyungsoo ever done to him, actually blow on his ears teasingly. Kyungsoo turns just to find the older one locking him with both hands besides his head, standing tall from him.

“I see your face reddened, young master. I suppose you’re warm enough now.” Baekhyun said with a feline smirk plastered on his face, he chuckled a bit to see Kyungsoo’s flushed face. ‘Such a jerk’ Kyungsoo thought, he pouts to think that Baekhyun is bold enough to .

“The water is ready, young master.” Joonmyeon, another servant of Do mansion said from the bathroom, his angelic smile plastered on his beautiful face. Kyungsoo, whose face is reddened due to Baekhyun, exhales as he reluctantly waking up from his bed.

 

“Baekhyun-ah, carry me to the bathroom.” He told of his butler to do so, and being an obedient butler, Baekhyun carrying his master with face full of smile. He always carries Kyungsoo in his own way, in which is to carry his master in bridal style. It never fails to make Kyungsoo’s heart flutters to the action.

“Would you like me to bath you?” Joonmyeon asked teasingly to the reddened Kyungsoo in Baekhyun’s possession.

“N-no Joonmyeon, thanks. You can leave.” Joonmyeon leaves with his mischievous smile as his master told him so. Kyungsoo never knows, but he always feels awkward with other servants, other than his personal butler Baekhyun. He doesn’t know nor he doesn’t care why he would felt so, but he knew one thing; Baekhyun is his favorite. But he would never be able to date Baekhyun, as he was being engaged to Kris, his fiancée.

“Would you like me to bath you, then, young master?” Baekhyun asked, his mischievous smile never leaves his face for even a second.

“Could you?” Kyungsoo return asking his butler, which make Baekhyun blinks at the thought, but he remained calm and doesn’t react to the question.

“…I would check if the chef have finished cooking your breakfast.” He said with a smile and leave Kyungsoo’s room, leaving his master sighing heavily. ‘I should’ve known…

 

Baekhyun’s heart beating fast to remember Kyungsoo’s cuteness overload when he asked him ‘could you?’. Kyungsoo’s eyes slightly looking upward at him; his wide and innocent eyes asking Baekhyun to engulf him completely. Yet to his own pity, Baekhyun let the chance go. Sad but true, Baekhyun might be too coward to take the chance, he might be too scared if Kyungsoo would be scared off, and he knew the fact that Kyungsoo had fiancée.

The fact itself made Baekhyun had a little barrier in his mind, to be a little careful towards his master, to not let their relationship crossing the line of master and butler, to not let their selves hurt by the forbidden love. Before he knows it, Baekhyun arrived at the dining room where most occupants of the mansion usually eat.

“Chanyeol-ah, have you done with young master’s breakfast?” He asked the tall chef in uniform.

“No he hasn’t, hyung! He overslept!” The youngest servant in the mansion, Sehun, complains to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun shook his head while facing the chef whose now having his guilty smile plastered on.

“Sorry, Baekhyun-ah, it will be ready at 5 minutes from now. By the time, could you please accompany master to the garden, perhaps?” Chanyeol suggests, trying to made up his mistakes. Baekhyun wanted to refuse at the idea at first, but thinking what kind of moments he and his young master will have at the garden, he agrees to the idea.

 

Baekhyun escorts his young master the way to the table set in the middle of the garden, with Kai the gardener positioning the daisies he picked earlier to the vase on the table.  The servant Sehun was fixing the cream-colored tablecloth on the round dining table, while Joonmyeon helping him placing the plates and the cutleries neatly. Kyungsoo sit on the chair calmly as usual, with Kai smiling sweetly and approaching him. He then put out something from his pocket, which is no other than a daisy that Kyungsoo loves the most.

“Here’s your friend, master.” Kai sheepishly handed Kyungsoo the white flower, his cute smile plastered on his face. Kyungsoo picked the flower from the younger one’s hand and sniffing the flower gently.

“The smell is so nice, Kai. Thank you” Kyungsoo smiled lovingly as Kai’s expression lit up, exhaling with relief at the same time satisfied with his own work; the daisy and the smile on his master’s face.

Kai bowed elegantly as he dancing out from Kyungsoo’s sight, replacing him is Sehun who’s looking through his master’s eyes endlessly.

 

“Hng? What’s the matter, Sehun-ah?” Kyungsoo asked to his servant, oblivious of the lust in the younger one’s eyes. Sehun leaning closer to his master, gently he put his hands on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“I’ve lost something, master. I thought you might have it with you” Sehun whisper right through Kyungsoo’s ears, and immediately Kyungsoo’s eyes turn wider.

“What is it that you lost, Sehunnie?” Kyungsoo asked in panic, while Sehun’s smirk starts to be apparent on his gorgeous face.

“I lost my heart, you must have taken it, haven’t you?” Sehun whispers, teasingly blowing on Kyungsoo’s ears and he expects the older one to be flushed red due to his whisper. However, being oblivious as he always is, Kyungsoo giggled to hear Sehun’s flirting lines to him.

“You’re so cheesy, Sehun-ah. No wonder you’re popular with girls” Sehun frowned to hear the compliments instead of seeing his master’s face turns bright red and so he stomped his way out from the garden.

 

“What’s wrong with him?” Questioned look was plastered all over Kyungsoo’s face as he watch Sehun frowns and going back into the mansion.

“It’s okay, young master. He was just heartbroken.” Joonmyeon suggests as he place the napkin in front of Kyungsoo, his angelic smile was again being shown.

“Oh, I wonder who’s the one making his heart go broken… I would nag her all day long.” Joonmyeon laughed softly as he rolls his eyes to his master’s extreme unawareness.

Right at the time, Chanyeol the chef appeared with a tray of Kyungsoo’s breakfast, he opened the lid just to show a plate of sunny side up, complete with bacon. Chanyeol grinned to his master as he put the plate in front of the excited Kyungsoo.

“Thank you, Chanyeol!” Kyungsoo smiled excitedly, Chanyeol bowed and went back to the kitchen, letting Kyungsoo eat his breakfast. It was so delicious until Kyungsoo forgot that someone is watching him, someone none other than his butler; Baekhyun.

 

As he realized of Baekhyun’s presence, Kyungsoo freezes. His face turns red and he avoids Baekhyun’s smiley face watching him eating energetically.

“W-what are you looking at?” Kyungsoo asked his personal butler quietly, sheepishly. Baekhyun leaned forward; his face is only inches apart from Kyungsoo’s, which makes Kyungsoo’s heart beating furiously.

“You have something on your lips, young master” Kyungsoo flustered, humiliated by the fact that there’s some food leftovers on his lips; and Baekhyun chuckled to see this.

Baekhyun leans closer, pecking his master’s lips before Kyungsoo could avert his gaze. Baekhyun his lips teasingly as Kyungsoo’s eyes turns wider than it could ever do.

“Now it’s clean. Please continue on finishing your breakfast, young master.” Baekhyun said, smiling devilishly as Kyungsoo’s face turns redder alongside his widened eyes. ‘How the hell I could continue on my breakfast?!’ Kyungsoo screams inside his mind.

 

 

cheesy alert! cheesy here, cheesy there, cheesy everywhere >.< lol~

it's about baeksoo, but has hints of kyungsoo/everyone *trololol~*

hope you like the first chapter guys~ ^^ feel free to comment on my story :)

P.S. I want to write about kaisoo but my heart is not ready yet...