Mine

Pampered

 

Kyungsoo’s face is as red as rose petals, his eyes widened in the widest way he ever done, his mouth opened quite wide. He continuously being self-conscious of what just happened earlier, involving him self with his butler. Behind him, Baekhyun shows his widest smirk as he walked, accompanying his master. The peck, the small, little, fast peck conducted by Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo could still remember clearly the feels of Baekhyun’s thin lips over his luscious one, crashed to each other in a single glimpse of an eye. Baekhyun’s thin, smooth, lips pecked on his full, luscious one. Baekhyun’s long eyelashes fluttered close in front of his eyes. Baekhyun’s long, gracious, fingers grazing at the sides of his own face. And last but not least is, his fragrance. That musky fragrance from his personal perfume, that certain fragrance made Kyungsoo heartbeat increased rapidly.

“Kyungsoo-ya! You’ve come to school, finally!” Lay, Kyungsoo’s classmate greets him, waving his hand and gesturing Kyungsoo to come near him. Kyungsoo was knocked back to his senses, and immediately he walks in Lay’s direction without much thought. Baekhyun, after all, follows Kyungsoo around just to help the younger one with his stuffs.

“Hello, Baekhyun-ssi” Lay greets the butler politely.

“Hello” Baekhyun replied with his most beautiful smile he could ever show, the usual smile he always show to Kyungsoo, it is. And seeing his personal butler who seems to have an eye with his classmate, Kyungsoo pouts cutely. Baekhyun, realizing this of course, giggling silently, while focusing himself on Kyungsoo’s sharp stare over him and Lay. At one point, Kyungsoo grabs Baekhyun’s hand and drag him away from Lay.

 

“Baekhyun-ah, I’m not feeling well… Take me to the infirmary.” Kyungsoo commands his butler to do so, or actually he is lying to his butler just to get them out of here. Baekhyun was about to take Kyungsoo’s hand and walk him to the infirmary, when suddenly Kyungsoo whispering to Baekhyun.

“My feet feels numb” Kyungsoo whispered silently to Baekhyun, which is an easy thing to do since their height is similar. Immediately after Kyungsoo whispered, Baekhyun’s lips formed a hidden smile as he nods obediently.

“Understood, young master.” And with that, Baekhyun carried Kyungsoo in bridal style, which is, also an easy thing to do since Kyungsoo is lighter than most people. Baekhyun giggled silently as Kyungsoo circling his hands around Baekhyun’s neck, and they leave the room while Lay gawking ceaselessly.

 

“You are mine, Baekhyun” Kyungsoo said once they are out of sight, walking along the empty hallway towards the infirmary.

“That’s not going to change and I expect you to never come near anyone beside me, Baekhyun. Anyone.” Kyungsoo said the last word slowly, as if he wants it to really seeped into Baekhyun’s mind and heart. He sniffled towards Baekhyun’s collar side of the shirt, tickling the butler with his nose and breath.

“Understood, young master.” Baekhyun replied obediently as he enters the infirmary. Once the both of them were inside the infirmary, they see someone they don’t expect to see; which is Kyungsoo’s one and only fiancée; Kris.

“Kris!” Kyungsoo shouted, he finds himself surprised at the sudden appearance of Kris inside the infirmary with the all-boy-school’s infirmary doctor. Kris sends a quick, fluttering smile to his fiancée before glaring straight away towards the butler, Baekhyun.

“He’s okay, Kyungsoo. You don’t need to shout like that.” The doctor said with a rather expressionless face she plastered, she faced Kyungsoo with the same empty face she usually puts on.

“So-sorry doctor, but I’m just worried.” Kyungsoo replied quite sheepishly, following Kris’s glare that ends up in both of Baekhyun’s hands that have been wrapping around his fiancée’s slim and slender waist.

“I’m okay, Kyungsoo” Kris smiles. “In fact, I’m more worried about you. What’s that on your waist?”

 

Panicked, Baekhyun let go of Kyungsoo’s waist gently; not that he doesn’t really enjoying that smoothness and slenderness of the younger one’s waist feels in his hands. Kris approaches the both of shorter man in front of him, his eyes narrowing when he sees both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo’s little flinch. With his eyes still narrowing, Kris grabs Kyungsoo’s head before bringing him into a deep kiss, the one that could make Kyungsoo breathless.

Let me tell you, the kiss was harsh. The doctor could only go out the infirmary as soon as possible, as if nothing’s happened, leaving the three of them inside the infirmary room. Tongues involved, lips continuously crashing with one another, and catching breath seems to be a brand new competition for the two. Kris is dominating; he kept Kyungsoo in his place, using his hands to bring the younger one’s head closer. Kyungsoo’s eyes began to be teary, as he really doesn’t want this kiss to continue on, moreover in front of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun closed his eyes shut at the scenery, with two reasons bear in his own mind. First, as a butler, it’s quite impolite to watch his master’s lovey dovey moment. The second is, as a man. As a man who fell for Kyungsoo, as a man who loves Kyungsoo, Baekhyun couldn’t stand to watch what Kris have done to him, even though Kris is the rightful owner of the role ‘fiancée’. He really wants to ignore the scene in front of him but when he heard Kyungsoo’s whimpering; trying to struggle himself free from his fiancée, Baekhyun couldn’t stand it anymore.

 

Baekhyun opens his eyes, and before he knows it, Kyungsoo is already in his possession as his fist hits Kris right on the jaw. Kris fell down to the floor as Kyungsoo gasped to see what his butler has done to his fiancée. Baekhyun pants, he had been restraining his emotions until this one time, at this one point, it explodes. Kris is okay, but his glare turns fiercer than before as he rubs his now cut lips, glaring at Baekhyun sharply before he turns to smirk at Kyungsoo.

“I want us to cancel the engagement” Kris said with that bitter smile plastered on his face.

“Actually I know it, Kyungsoo-ya, but I won’t blame you. We’re not in the same feelings anymore, no, we never have.” Kris said as he look straight to Kyungsoo's eyes. ‘Well, you never have, Kyungsoo’ Kris thought. Baekhyun was shocked to hear what Kyungsoo’s fiancée was talking about just now. Kyungsoo give a knowing smile to his fiancée before dragging Baekhyun out, maybe for the last time ever. Once they entered another empty room, Baekhyun grabs for Kyungsoo’s face, totally worried of Kyungsoo’s condition after that harsh kisses.

 

“Are you okay, Kyungsoo-ya?” Baekhyun asked, completely forgotten of their relationship status as master and his butler. Kyungsoo blinks his eyes, no sign of crying or sadness in his wide, innocent eyes.

“You call me Kyungsoo, Baekhyun-ah!” Baekhyun immediately clammed his lips together, he seemed to be surprised him self. But that doesn’t really matter now; the only matter left is to clear up the things between them.

“Kyungsoo, that’s not really important right now.” Baekhyun leaned forward to attach his forehead towards Kyungsoo’s.

“I want you to know something” Kyungsoo, once again blinks his eyes, completely perplexed of his butler’s sudden change in behavior.

“Are you not feeling well, Baekhyun-ah?” He asked rather worriedly, which make Baekhyun’s heart racing even faster. He sighed before looking straight into the younger’s eyes.

“Yes, I’m not feeling so well…” Baekhyun grabs for Kyungsoo’s hand and placed it on his chest, right where his heartbeat could be heard really well.

“…in here” Kyungsoo’s face reddened as he recognize the rapidly beating heart underneath his palm.

 

“I love you, Kyungsoo. I know it’s not how it should be, I know it’s wrong, but I-“ Kyungsoo puts his finger in front of Baekhyun’s lips to shush him, and he smiled sweetly.

“I love you too” and Kyungsoo reached forward to Baekhyun’s lips, closing his eyes and kissing his butler gently. Baekhyun’s eyes widened to his master’s action. Unwillingly Baekhyun let go of Kyungsoo’s lips just to stare back at Kyungsoo, surprised of his actions.

“But… you’re my master…” Kyungsoo smiled lovingly, his eyes emitting some radiant of warmness.

“I don’t care, Baekhyun. I love you and that’s it.” Kyungsoo confesses pretty bluntly that Baekhyun starts to feel warm by his self; his face reddened all of the sudden. They kissed once again, now Baekhyun initiates the kiss and prolong it before he unwillingly let go of Kyungsoo’s scrumptious lips once again.

“I want you to be mine, Kyungsoo” Baekhyun plea, he circles his arms around Kyungsoo’s waist, once again leaning his forehead to Kyungsoo’s.

“I'm yours. I don’t care if you’re my butler; I love you for who you are.”

 

Baekhyun giggles to hear the cheesy lines coming out from his master, oops I mean his lover’s mouth.

“Now you finally be mine, Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo kissed the tip of Baekhyun’s nose before smiling sweetly.

“I've always been yours, Baekhyun” Kyungsoo circles his arms around the older one’s shoulder, supposedly bringing the older one closer to him.

“You’re mine, Kyungsoo. Mine.” Baekhyun whispers right to Kyungsoo’s ears, making him blushes.

“You’re teasing me…” Kyungsoo said sheepishly while Baekhyun smiled when he saw the red tint on the younger one’s cheeks.

“I’ll never let you be close to anyone else other than me. Never.” Then he kissed his young master.

 


 

first of all... I apologize for Krisoo's fans >_<

well...the story is supposed to end here... at first

but I added one more chapter to resolve the remaining problem :p

you guys must have been pretty curious about that too, right? xD

about how on earth Kyungsoo will get his falling-in-love with-the-master servants back in term without fighting each other? *cough*Baekhyun*cough*

 

and....

thanks for subscribing, reading and loving this story :')

I'm sorry if I couldn't reply your comments one by one in time

BUT I really am happy to see your comments and reactions :)

also, feel free to give comments and subscribing to this story ^^