08

SHINee's Personal Bodyguard - slash - ASSASSIN

The room was dark and silent. Everything was blank. She had no idea how she got there or why she was there, Shin-ah was never the type to get scared, I mean, she killed a lot, she was the one who cause people's darkness so she tried to remain calm, but for some unexplainable reason, she couldn't. She felt as if someone was trying to dig a hole on her heart and slowly she felt scared, wary. Her eyes started to roam around trying to sense if someone was around, but it was impossible, the room was too dark which was quite weird because she can clearly see her own hand, she tried to close her eyes hoping to use her other senses but it seems as if that was a big mistake.

She started to hear a voice. A monotonous one, sure the voice was boring, but that made it even more scary, the voice was unpleasant, it doesn't change in loudness nor its pitch, as if talking in a matter of fact tone. "You see that dear?", it echoed.

And suddenly, Shin-ah started seeing images on her head. Images of explosions, big ones. She thought it was amusing, afterall she grew up with weapons around her, weapons of mass descruction.

"Pretty isn't it?", the voice asked.

As if a kid who found a new toy, she answered with an eager nod. 

"Ah, you want it?", and again she nod.

"Too bad, I already gave it to someone else", the voice said. Shin-ah felt sad but then another voice came. A very familiar one, a high-pitched voice, a voice of a kid. "It's okay! You can make a new one!". Shin-ah froze, she knows that voice too well. In-fact, the scene was too familiar. Slowly, the scene started playing out on her mind, she saw the man's face. She was too young then to realize what it was all about. She was too young to realize how cruel that man is.

"I can't dear. That one is special. It's for your", the man mouthed that one word and her whole world crushed. The digging on her heart became even more evident.

"No, no, no.. please don't...", she begged. "I'd do anything you want", she added, her voice hoarsed from crying. But the man just laughed and laughed as her mind slowly turned blank. 


 

"Okay! That's it for today!", SHINee's manager announced as he turned off the radio they were using. "You guys can rest", he added.

It has almost been 2 weeks since the last incident, and everyone was already used with Shin-Ah around. They had started to accept her and they were having more enjoyable times together, only one of them was obviously bothered but other boys knew exactly why he was like that. 

They knew that Shin-ah was starting to feel at ease around them, she was letting her guard down and they were glad about that. Of course, Infinite was still around, they just don't show their faces but yeah, everyone knows that Infinite was guarding them from the sidelines. 

"Ah! I'm beat!", Jonghyun exclaimed as he plopped himself on the ground. Onew lied on the floor and the rest followed. He hasn't been able to sleep well lately. Something has been bothering him, the more he thinks of it, the more it stucks on his mind and he was starting to think he was crazy. Onew shifted his body to the left, and there he saw the reason for his sleepless nights. 

Shin-ah was sitting at the far corner of the room, her head resting on the wall and her eyes was closed. Onew couldn't help but think how cute she is when she seems so serene. Good for her, atleast she can take a nap everyone and then. Satisfied with staring at her, he felt his eyes fell heavy, as if urging him to sleep. Slowly, he closed his eyes, ready to close his eyes when they all heard a scream. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" His eyes shot open realizing the owner of that voice. He immediately run to her side.

"What happened hyung?!", Taemin followed as they saw Shin-ah squirming on her seat. "She's sweating", Jonghyun added.

"She's having a nightmare, palli! Wake her up hyung!", Minho added.

He didn't need to hear that, Onew was already shaking her up urging her to wake up but she just won't. "No, no, no..", he heard her say as she suddenly shot her eyes open which scared SHINee out of their wits.

"Please... ", tears started streaming on her cheeks. "Please don't", she was still in a trance and everyone didn't know how to react. It was a first to them. Shin-Ah was never weak. "I'd do anything", she continued as she stared into nothing. Onew couldn't take it anymore, it pained him to see her like that. 

He pulled the crying Shin-ah into a hug, as he sinked his head on her neck. "ssshhh", he started and sang into her ears.

 

Nuneul matchwojwo meolliseo neoreul bomyeo honjatmallo soksagyeo
Geujeo han beon useojwo ne eolgulman bwado nan gyeondil su isseo

Despite being unsure of what was happening, Key followed.

Hoksi sarmui kkeute nega seoitdamyeon
Jogeum deo gakkawojil su itdamyeon

They didn't know why, but it just seemed right to do that at that moment.

Nan modeun geol da beorin chaero neoege dallyeogal tende

Just as that one time, when Shin-ah went out of control, they were singing her a song, that same song. We have a spoiled brat here. Jonghyun thought.

Soneul deo ppeodeodo on himeul dahae ppeodeodo neon dachi anha

It's not a bad idea after all. Jonghyun smiled as slowly, her pale face turned serene.

Gakkawojin deutae seollen mame bulleobwado
Daedap eobseo neon jeoldaero daheul su eomnabwa

Hyung is enjoying that hug. Taemin and Minho thought as they also unconciously smiled.

Haruga dalli  byeonhaneun
Ne moseubeun pogeunhi barkge bitna
Bonjeok eomneun dwitmoseup 
Hogisimmajeodo nae yoksimilkka

Eonjebuteo neowa hamkke haewasseulkka
Nuneul tteugo sumeul swin sunganbuteo ([Onew] woo baby)
Maeil bameul hamkke haenneunde ([Taemin] hamkke haenneunde)
Dagagal su eobseo

Soneul deo ppeodeodo ([Onew] nae soneul jabajwo)
On himeul dahae ppeodeodo ([Onew] ppeodeodo) neon dachi anha
Gakkawojin deutae seollen mame bulleobwado
Daedap eobseo neon ([Onew] missing you)
Jeoldaero daheul su eomnabwa

By the time they were done, she was already smiling on her sleep. To know that they're song can encourage and save someone like this was truly an honour. They knew she was suffering, they knew she was sad, and they knew they were the only one who could make her smile, that it self was satisfaction, that was happiness for them.

They were all busy with their satisfaction thought when suddenly, perhaps being taken by the atmosphere. Onew unconsciously kissed her temple. It was too late for realize what he did and everyone was already giving him that weird stare.

He did not just do that! / Why did I do that?! 

 


A/N : So here I am trying a new writing style, was that too much?? kkk.. 

Anyway, xD lets go back to happy moments after this. I think this story is goin haywire!