07

SHINee's Personal Bodyguard - slash - ASSASSIN

“I think you guys have a lot to explain”, Onew started which earned a huge sigh from Sungjong, “I don’t need to explain anything”, he said. “It’s exactly as what you see it”, he said as he walked away but Onew pulled him back.

As soon Onew pulled him, Sungjong stopped his hand, twisting it in the process as he pushed Onew to the wall. Onew yelped while Minho, Taemin and Key gulped. “You guys should stop it”, said Sungjong as he stared coldly at him. “You should be contented with what you already know, a little more of this knowledge and we could no longer guarantee your safety”. Sungjong said as he let go of Onew’s hand.

“Why are you guys hiding it from her?”, Onew still asked while looking at his hand which earned him a glare from Sungjong. “You don’t know when to stop do you?”, he asked back as he looked at every other SHINee member inside. “The only reason you guys are still alive is because you can sa--- “

Stop!!! Please stop!!!”, a voice echoed on Sungjong’s mind as he saw faint images of Shin-Ah crying which made him shut his mouth. Darn those memories!

He walked to the door only to realize that someone is pulling it from the outside. Oh, the other pipsqueak.

“At least tell us what she is?”, Key said, “Those eyes, and her hand”, Key added gulping at the memory of what they previously saw. “Is she some kind of mystical creature? Vampire? Oh! – Werewolf?”

Sungjong simply chuckled. “You read too much fantasy stories”

“Well, I don’t know”, he said as he gave them a quickly, “she could be both”.

I don’t really like the sound of that. Key thought.  

“Or many other more”

Sungjong pressed his hand on the knob and Jonghyun started yelping from the other side. “Hot! Hot! Hot!”, the door opened itself and Sungjong went out of the room.

“What happened to you hyung?”, Minho asked Jonghyun.

“I don’t know! The knob suddenly turned hot!”, he yelped as he looked at the doorknob and gaped. “It melted”, he said as he gulped, the other’s followed after him.

Jonghyun looked at Onew, “Hyung, I think we just stepped on a landmine”

“Tsss!”

Onew simply shrugged it off and went out of the washroom.

“Is it just me, or is hyung acting really weird lately”, Taemin suddenly asked.

 


When Onew got back to the dressing room, he saw Shin-Ah playing around with her phone. “Where are the others?”, she asked.

“You’re not really the best bodyguard aren’t you?”, he asked which made her stop and almost let go of her phone.

“T-that’s! . uhmm.. because - ”, she said stuttering as she blushed and rubbed the back of her neck.

“You weren’t trained to be one”

“W-what?”

Onew stopped as he realized what he just said. Pabo! You’re not supposed to tell her that you know!

“Uhmm, what I mean is…”, Onew started looking left and right not knowing what to say. “I gotta go!”, he said and just run off out of the room.

 

“D-did he just walked – no – run out on me?!”, Shin-Ah asked herself and she heard someone chuckle from the side.

“M-minhyuk?”, startled at the suddenly appearance of this new guy, the guy came out from the shadows.

“Since when have you been here?”, she asked alarmed knowing that he saw Onew.

“From the start”, he simply shrugged.

“D-don’t. Please don’t hurt them.”

“You know I can’t do that”

“Then I won’t hesitate to fight”, Shin-ah gritted her teeth.

“Then bring it on”, Minhyuk said. “Anyway, I need to go, it was fun to see you blush sweetheart”, Minhyuk said as he waved at her and disappeared out of nowhere.

 


A week has already passed since Shin-Ah met Minhyuk and she was being more cautious as ever. SHINee definitely noticed the drastic change in her protectiveness and though it alarmed them, they were even more worried about her.

“Don’t you think noona is overworking herself?”, Taemin asked as they were all eating at the dressing room. Shin-Ah just outside the opened door.

“Nah”, Jonghyun said as he gulped some ramen. “Not after I what I saw”

“But I am worried about her”, Jonghyun added.

“Does she even sleep?”, Minho asked.

“I noticed that too.” Taemin said which earned him a weird look from everyone. “Everyone noticed it Lee Taemin”.

“Oh”

“I don’t get it though?”, Key said as he stopped eating. “We all saw how incredibly scary and strong she is”, emphasizing on his every word. “I mean those Infinite guys are quite strong, not to mention that Sungjong’s been claiming he’s the weakest in the group”, they stopped as they remembered the melted doorknob and they all shrugged at the same time.

“They call that weak huh?”

“And!”, Key continued. “They all seem to be quite scared of her, as if she could kill them all in a pinch”, Key said.

“I have no idea how you can say that so casually”, Jonghyun said.

“That proved she’s pretty strong right?”, Key pretended not to his him and everyone nodded at his deductions.

“So, why? As in WHY is she so worried, if they could just kick their sorry asses quickly”

“Unless”, Minho said.

“Don’t!”, Key, Jonghyun and Taemin said at the same time stopping his next words. They all know exactly what Minho was trying to say.

That the enemy after them could be, even stronger.

“Enough!”, Key suddeny said. “Anyway”, he suddenly stopped. “What do you think hyung?”, he said as he looked at Onew, which doesn’t seem to be interested with their conversation.

Jonghyun nudged Key and pointed at Shin-Ah then at Onew. The rest of the gang followed. They looked at Onew and followed his gaze and ended up at Shin-Ah’s location. They all had that teasing grin on their faces.

Key laughed out loud. “Ahahahaha!”, which still didn’t gain Onew’s attention.  The rest of the gang followed with his laughter which made Shin-Ah look at their direction and Onew avoiding her gaze. This scene made the guys laugh out even louder and this time they already got Onew’s attention.

“Why are you guys laughing?”, he innocently asked.

“Hyung? You seriously don’t know?”, asked Jonghyun while panting as he tried to stop his laughter.

Onew simply shook his head, feeling a bit irritated, his action only made the boys laugh more.

“I don’t know but I’m starting to get really irritated”, he said.

“Hyung?”, asked Key. “Do you have any idea how you look right now?”

Onew looked himself at the mirror closed to their table, he even looked at his fashion and then simply shrugged. “Normal?”

The laughter that they’ve been trying to suppress just got even worst.

“Yah!”, Onew yelled at them. “This is unfair! What are you guys laughing about?!”

“Let me! The ever so great diva Key tell you what you looked right now!”, Key started as he leaned closer to Onew. But before he could even say it, “You looked like a lovestrucked 5 year old hyung”, Taemin said.

“W-what?!”, Onew reacted, blushing at the thought.  

“Yah!” Key yelled at Taemin. “I was supposed to say it!”

“Anyway”, Jonghyun butted in.

“You like Shin-A--------“,  Jonghyun stopped as Onew immediately covered his mouth. “Not another word”, Onew threatened as they saw Shin-Ah approaching them.

“What’s funny, you guys?”, she asked as she approached them.

“Oh, nothing, nothing”, Key snided. “We were just talking about how Onew hyung like y---------------“

“YAH!!!!!”, Onew screamed at the top of his lungs while the others laughed out even more at his blushing face.

“Daebak!”, Minho said. “This is really DAEBAK!!!”

“Hyung! Fighting!”, Taemin added.

Onew dashed out of the room before he could even turn tomato red!

“Yah! You can’t go off alone!”, Shin-Ah followed him and the others couldn’t help but grin as they watch Onew and Shin-Ah dash out of the room together.

 

 


A/N: kkkk XD Here's another chappie! Hope you guys like it!