The noona/dongsaeng I don't wanna mess with

SHINee's Personal Bodyguard - slash - ASSASSIN

 

Beomineun i ane isseo
Amudo nagal su eobseo
Neowa na eotteon nugudo
Neoui modeun geotdeure da
Jeunggeoreul nan balgyeonhaesseo
Neoreul kkok chajanaegesseo (teojyeo baby)


 

SHINee was dancing their hearts to the music of SHERLOCK when Manager Choi Jin came in. They were enjoying their practice too much to even realize that someone came in the room. Unknown to them, Choi Jin came in with a girl who is now feasting her eyes with the beauty of her favorite idol.

 

Kyaaaa!! I never knew I could come this close to them.

Yah! Said the other part of her mind. You’re on a mission. You’re not supposed to be drooling on them. Wake up you.. you.. fangirl!

 

The girl was having a silent argument with herself but SHINee was too busy to even bother. Oh!

Here’s my favorite part!

 

Oh i’m curious yeah sajin sok nega sungan georeonawa wae
Oh i’m so curious yeah, i’m so curious yeah

Tonight shinee’s in the house wo ho
So give it up give it up give it up for shinee
Give it up give it up give it up for shinee

 

Finally SHINee finished their dancing and Onew went to radio to stop it while the other members just flopped on the floor. They all look at Choi Jin as he clapped to get their attention.

“Oh hyung!”, said Minho.

“Any plans for today?”, Key asked.

“Who?”, Jjong asked as he noticed that someone was hiding from behind Choi Jin.

“Yes, we have plans for today”, Choi Jin started. “A lot actually”, he frowned. “But before that, I would like to introduce someone to you guys”, he said as he pulled the girl from behind him who for an unknown reason suddenly lost all her confidence which is usually overbearing.

She came out from behind Choi Jin with her head down. “Guys, her name is Kwon Shin Ah, she’s the same age as Taemin, and she will be staying with you for the next few days, probably month, or year?”, he said. “It’s not yet definite though”.

“Uwaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~!!! A dongsaeng”, they all exclaimed. “Nope!”, Choi Jin said. “She’s a noona for you Taemin”, he said which made Taemin frown for a while, but then a few seconds after he smiled and rushed to Shin Ah.  He suddenly hugged her which made Shin Ah gag and raise her head. She was blushing like crazy. “Uwaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~ Noona is pretty!”, Taemin adoringly said while looking at her which made her blush even more. “Yah! Taemin”, Minho said as he pulled Taemin away from her. “Sorry about that”, Jjong said as smiled at her. “He’s not usually a fan of skinship”, he said as he lightly laughed which made Taemin blush.

Unknown to them, Onew stood behind them frozen as he recognized the girl. It can’t be! It’s her! The girl from 4 years ago! Onew thought as he stared intently at the girl. I can’t be wrong. He just stood there as he watched the other members flocked around her. She was standing silently with her head down again. Aigoo, I think the others are scaring her.

He quickly went to them as he started to pull them away from Shin Ah one by one. Shin Ah gagged as he saw Onew but then hid her emotion again. “Aigoo, you guys”, Onew said. “You haven’t even introduced yourselves yet."

 

Shin Ah’s POV:

“Annyeong! I’m Onew, SHINee’s Leader”, Onew oppa said as he smiled sweetly at me.

“Annyeong! I’m Jonghyun, SHINee’s Lead Vocal”, he said he kissed my hand which earned a rather hard pat on his shoulders by Onew oppa.

“Yah! What was that all about hyung?!”, he complained but Onew oppa simply shrugged.

“Aish! Let them  be!”, Key said he looked at me and suddenly pinched my nose! I blushed again. “Uwaaaaaa~~~! Kiyeowo! I’m SHINee’s Key by the way, SHINee’s one and only almighty diva!”

After that Minho came near me and hold my hand. Onew oppa patted his shoulders, louder this time. “Yah! Hyung!”, he exclaimed. “Aish! Stop it with the skinship! She might think we’re erts!”, he said with obvious irritation. Shin Ah couldn’t help but giggle at her actions. “I’m Minho! SHINee’s rapper”, he said as he reached out her hand for a handshake. “Nice to meet you, Shin Ah dongsaenggie”, and lastly! “Noona!”, Taemin ran to her and hugged her again. “I’m Taemin! SHINee’s maknae!” Onew was supposed to hit him also when he pulled away from the hug before Onew could hit him and he did a mehring.

 

“Oh hyung, why is she here by the way?” , Jonghyun asked at Choi Jin.

“Oh that”, he cleared his throat. “Shin Ah here”, he paused. “Will be your new…..”, he paused again.

“New???”, they all asked.

“I-I’m y-your new b-bodyguard”, she finally spoke with a small voice.

And with that... SHINee LAUGHED OUT LOUD. As in REALLY LOUD. Taemin looked at her, “Kiyeowo noona”, he simply giggled.  Minho simply snickered, Onew stood there dumbfounded, this has got to be the most stupid joke Choi Jin hyung has ever thought of.

Jonghyun and Key on the other hand was literally rolling on the floor while laughing out loud. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH What the heck?!” , Jjong said he was already panting hard.

“HAHHAaAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! Bodyguard!!”, Key followed, he was even pounding on the floor and everyone was like -____- at them.

 

Shin Ah blushed and blushed and blushed. She now looks like a tomato but Jjong and Key didn’t stop. Choi Jin cleared his throat. “G-guys, I would stop that if I were you”, he said as he looked at Shin Ah who was obviously frustrated with their reaction. “Guys,”, he said again, but they didn’t stop.

Shin Ah, stepped to their direction. Her head was down.

“Guys”, he said again, gulping this time. But they didn’t stop.

“Guys”, but the laugh did not falter not even a bit. “STAHP!”, he yelled. Jjong and Key stopped but Choi Jin knew it was already too late. Shin Ah was already infront in front of them.

“Stand up!”, she exclaimed as she clenched her fist together and crack her knuckles.

Jjong and Key gulped suddenly feeling scared and unsure why.

As soon as they stood up, Shin Ah pulled Key to her, immediately yanking him and literally throwing him at the side as if he weighs like feather. Key was howling in pain, as he touched the lower side of his back who took most of the damaged.

Shin Ah turned to Jjong this time, walking closely to him while Jjong stepped  back as he saw Key’s faith. “Yah, Shin Ah”, he whispered, “Dongsaenggie, I was just kidding okay?”, he said in a very low tone but Shin Ah simply smirked. She pulled his other hand to her side and aim her other palm with all her fingers straight and tightly closed together on his neck.

Jjong didn’t felt anything for a while until he realized that he was paralyzed.

 

The other members with Choi Jin, gulped.

Choi Jin sighed, “I knew this would happen”

“Noona”, Taemin slightly whispered. “I will never... ever get on your bad side”, he said as he gulped again.

Shin Ah as if waking up from her trance looked at the poor Key and Jjong, “OMO!”, she blushed. She did the 90 degree bow again and again. “Uwaaaaaa~~~~! I’m really sorry!”, she exclaimed. “Reflexes”, she added.

“Uwaaaaaaaaa”, Key panicked. “I don’t think I can dance ever again”, he said which sent shiver to all the members. “NO!”, they reacted.

“Uhmmmm, no, I did it in a way that you would only feel pain for a while”, he said shyly. “After a while, it would feel as if nothing happened!”, she beamed.

“You clearly knew what you were doing!”, Jjong exclaimed at the side, still unable to stand.

“That is one dongsaenggie, I will never mess up with”, Minho said with a shrugged.

Onew smirked at s.

 

“Ok ok!” Choi Jin clapped again to get their attention. “Let’s get going”, he said. “We have to put Shin Ah’s things on your dorm".

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”, they all laughed as Key and Jjong screamed.  



 

Author's Note:

A new chappie!! Yatta!! Ahahaha!! I hope you guys like this :P !!! xD Sorrry for Jjong and Key shippers ... XD I had to do it! XD    
 

PS: Am seriously enjoying this... kkkkkk XD