Operation Failed ! ( Five )

Are you in love with me , too ?

Yoona's P.O.V.

I didn't think straight at that time . I took a last glance at all my best friends .. Then , I rushed to the street and hailed a taxi , not knowing someone was following me .. 

I reached the hotel and stuffed all my clothings into a luggage . Suddenly , I heard someone open the door . Click ! " Oh ! Yoong ! " Someone said . I was startled . After I saw that it was Sooyoung , I relaxed , but quickly hid the luggage behind me as I didn't want Sooyoung to know that she had planned to leave this place . " Yoong , what are you doing here ? " Sooyoung asked . " Uh .. I just .. I was .. I just came back here to get my phone ! " I said . " Chinja .. Yoona , you shouldn't leave us ! What happens if something happens to you ? " Sooyoung said gently , patting my shoulders . " I know that .. Oh , yes ! Sooyoung , why are you here too ? Did you forgot something too ? " I asked , quickly changing the subject . " Anniyo , I came back here not to take something , I wanted to go to the toilet ! " Sooyoung joked . I laughed heartily . Suddenly .. " Oops ! Now I really do need to go to the toilet ! " Sooyoung yelled . I smiled .

Back at the other side ..

Normal P.O.V.

" Yah ! Its public over here , boys ! Quit fighting before I expel you from SM ! " SNSD's manager oppa yelled . Among the rustles , Taeyeon immediately noticed that Yoona and Sooyoung had dissapeared . She quickly took out the phone and dialled Yoona's phone number . 

Yoona : Annyeong unnie ! What is the matter ?

Taeyeon : Whew ! Yoona-ah , where are you ?

Yoona : Oh , I'm at the hotel with Sooyoung ! 

Taeyeon : Luckily .. I thought something happened to you guys ! 

Yoona : Hehe , sorry for not informing you guys .. 

Taeyeon : Its okay , manager oppa is trying to stop Taecyeon and Siwon from fighting ! 

Yoona : Wae ? They're still fighting ? Urghh ! I'm hurrying back now , unnie !

Taeyeon , Anniyo , don't come ! Where's Sooyoung ? Can you call her to phone me back ?

Yoona : Neh .. Oh , Sooyoung is in the toilet ! I'll call her to call you through the toilet phone , eh ?

Taeyeon : Haha , anniyo , don't do that ! I need to go now , We'll hurry back to the hotel as soon as we can , okay ? Stay at the hotel , Yoong !

Yoona : Neh , annyeong !

" Yah ! Everyone freeze before I call the police ! " Taeyeon yelled , half joking , half serious . At the word of ' police ' , everyone freezed . " Good ! " Taeyeon smiled . Then , she quickly ran to the nearby concert hall and showed her ID card . She asked for a microphone , then quickly ran back to them . She held the microphone and said , " Everyone , please get to your respective cars . We are going back to the hotel right now ! " Seo Hyun asked , " Why . unnie ? " " Because Yoona and Sooyoung are there ! No more chit chatting , no more fighting ! Get to your car right now , and I don't want a single noise ! To make sure Siwon and Taecyeon doesn't fight again , Siwon is sitting in SNSD's car , Taecyeon in SUJU's car . Understood ? Go now , before I really call the police ! " Taeyeon yelled through the microphone . Everybody then rushed out to the street and got into their respective cars . 

20 minutes later ..

They were in Yoona , Taeyeon and Sooyoung's room . Siwon immediately sat beside Yoona and asked her , " Yoong ! Are you okay ? " " Neh , oppa .. How are your bruises ? " Yoona asked , looking up and down . " I'm fine , Yoong . By the way .. Why did you come back here ? " Siwon asked her gently . Yoona's face went red . She was scared of lying to Siwon . She whispered to him , " I was planning to leave here , oppa .. " Siwon yelled , " Wae ?! " " Shh ... " Yoona hushed . Everyone looked at YoonWon . " Sorry , I'll take him somewhere .. We need some privacy , okay unnie ? " Yoona asked . " Neh , you can . But be back before 7pm ! " Taeyeon said . 

5 minutes later ...

" Yoong ! How can you do this to us ? I know .. You are stuck in the middle , but you got to be strong ! Find your true love .. You need to be happy ! " Siwon said gently , patting her head . They were at the beach , admiring the water .. Yoona lay her head on Siwon's shoulders , and he smiled . " I'm sorry , oppa .. I just couldn't take it anymore .. You and Taecyeon fighting .. I was having a headache .. The best way I thought of was to leave .. Sorry , oppa .. " Yoona explained . Tears started falling down her cheeks . Siwon saw it , and gave a short kiss on her lips . " Its okay , Yoong .. Just don't do these silly things again , okay ? " " Neh .. " Yoona said softly . 

At the other side .. 

" Leetuek oppa ! " Taeyeon yelled . " Wae ? " Leetuek turned behind and saw Taeyeon . He gave a peck on her cheeks , and her face turned red . She giggled a little , then became serious . " Oppa , what did you think of today's fight ? " " What about today's fight ? "Leetuek asked . " I think something's wrong .... " Taeyeon said . " Hm , me too . Maybe we can ask Siwon tonight .. He might know something ..... " 

-----------------------------------------

End of chapter ! :D Sorry for the late update ,

I was overseas these days .. :P 

Please do subscribe ! Thanks <3