A prank and surprise ! (Two)

Are you in love with me , too ?

Normal P.O.V.

"Annyeong ! Kamsamnida for the sleepover , oppas . We hope to see you again . Hope that the next time we meet , we can travel to other places together and with 2PM's oppas too , of course ! " SNSD thanked together . They then climbed back into the car , and went back home . "Ahh ! So nice to be back home , unnie ! But the bad thing is , tomorrow , we have to go back to SM Entertainment for a meeting with SUJU and 2PM ! " Yoona exclaimed , while flopping herself on the long and soft sofa . "Get up , Yoona ! We all better bathe before Seo Hyun bathes ! You know , she's real slow in bathing , right? " Taeyeon laughed . "Unnie ! What are you saying ? It's not that I bathe slow , it's that I bathe really clean ! You guys bathe for 10-15 mins , while I bathe for 20-30 mins . I know that I bathe slow , but its all for hygiene ! " Seo Hyun yelled at her unnies , making fun of her . She knew that it was teasing , but she couldn't take it anymore . She remembered the yoga practice Kyuhyun had taught her , and she closed her eyes and tried it. It worked like magic . She opened her eyes , expecting to see everyone on the sofa , sitting up straight , and she would give advice to them more . But , unexpectedly , they had all ran into their rooms and slammed the door . Seo Hyun stood there alone , sighing loudly , thinking : They will never learn .

The next day , when they woke up , they got a call from their manager oppa .

Manager oppa : SNSD's Taeyeon ? Annyeongseyo !

Taeyeon : Neh , oppa . What's the problem ?

Manager oppa : Taeyeon ah ! Quick , come to SM Entertainment immediately ! Something bad has happened between 2PM and SUJU !

Taeyeon : Wae ? Neh , oppa ! I'll be right there ! Which part of SM ? Which room ?

Manager oppa : The auditorium ! Quick come , kay ? Annyeong !

Taeyeon hung up the phone and shouted to all the girls , in all directions . "Girls of SNSD ! Wake up ! We need to get to SM Entertainment right now ! Something bad has happened between 2PM and SUJU . Our manager oppa is waiting for us ! Quick , put on your makeup , and out the door you go ! Please remember to bring your bags along with you ! Do it now ! " Sooyoung was shocked . "Unnie , what happened to them ? Did they have a fight ? Why must we go there ? Are we involved ? Why do we need to rush there immediately ?! " "Sooyoung , don't talk so much right now ! We are all best friends , so their problem is our problem ! GO OUT NOW ! " yelled Taeyeon , while stuffing all her things into her bag . "Unnie , Jessica unnie doesn't want to wake up ! What should we do ?! " shouted Yoona . "Just throw her a pillow , throw her her toothbrush , and tell her , if she doesn't wake up , she's not part of SNSD ! " Taeyeon ordered , half teasing , half serious . "Neh , unnie ! " Yoona nodded .

After 10 mins , they were in the auditorium . However , when they got there , they saw 2PM and SUJU sitting there , chatting with each other happily . All of them were shocked , thinking : What just happened ? Did we just wasted our morning sleep ? My beauty face ! Taeyeon immediately ran over to their mananger oppa , who was smiling away . She stormed her feet , and shouted , "Manager Oppa ! Why Did You Call Us Here So Early ?!!! " Everyone could see that she was real mad . 2PM , SUJU , and SNSD was surprised . This was the first time they had seen Taeyeon so angry . "Taeyeon ah , we called you here early because we really do have an urgent matter to report . That's why we said that we needed you and your group of girls here immediately . " SNSD's manager oppa explained gently . "Oppa , next time , if you don't speak the truth again , I'll never believe you again ! " "Neh .. Taeyeon .. " muttered their mananger oppa .

"Oppa ! Are we really going to go to Japan ?!! Are you serious ? You can't be playing a prank on me , right ?!! " Taeyeon shouted to her mananger oppa . "Anniyo , a trip is a trip , a prank is a prank ! I am serious now . " Her mananger oppa smiled . He then explained where they were supposed to go , and what they should do . The trip would be a week later . All of them couldn't wait ! After the meeting , they all rushed out of the auditorium . 2PM asked SNSD and SUJU , "Do you want to come to our dorm after 2 days ? We'll have fun ! We can also talk about what we need ,and what we would like to do . That way , if we want to go to a place that our hyung didn't say , we can tell him as a group , and they will most probably agree to ! " "Neh .. I agree ! Those who agree , thumbs up ! " Siwon said . Everybody thumbs up , and they formed a circle and ruffled each other's hair , hugging each other .

-------------------------------------

Finally ! 2 chapters done :D

Please continue to subscribe !

Thanks ! :)