I love you , Yoong . (Four)

Are you in love with me , too ?

Normal P.O.V.

Yoona woke up and saw Siwon there , lying on her . It was obvious that he had fallen asleep . She tried to move quietly , but she failed . Siwon moved a little , and opened his eyes . He saw Yoona sitting on the hospital bed . He started asking loads of questions . "Yoong ! Are you alright ? Do you need the doctor ? Do you want some food or water ? Do you ... " Yoona interrupted by saying , " Oppa ! I'm so sorry for waking you up .. And I'm fine , I don't need the doctor , food or water . I just want you to stay here . Can you ? I'm afraid of the dark . " Siwon nodded his head . He helped Yoona to lie on the bed , then chatted with her . They laughed and chatted , laughed and chatted . Suddenly , Siwon said , " Yoong .. Do you like me ? " Yoona exclaimed , " Of course I do ! You're my best frie... " She was taken aback . Siwon put his finger on her lips , and she kept quiet . "I mean , more than a friend ? More than a best friend .. That kind ? " " Oppa ... I know you like me , more than a best friend . But I know Taecyeon oppa likes me too . I am very confused now , I don't know who to choose . Siwon oppa .. I like you , but .. I .. " Yoona explained . Siwon said gently , " Yoong , I know that , I know that Taecyeon hyung likes you . I will find all ways to get you back to me .. I promise , okay ? " " Oppa ! What are you going to do ? Hurt Taecyeon oppa ? No , oppa .. Please don't ! " Yoona exclaimed . " Don't worry Yoong .. I know what to do . " Siwon replied .

After 2 days ...

" Yoona unnie ! Are you sure you don't need me to help you ? You look hard walking .. " Seo Hyun asked gently . They were at Fukushima , admiring the cherry blossoms(sakura) . " Aww , maknae ! You are very kind , but I am totally fine . Totally ! " Yoona reassured her . " If you say so then ! Taeyeon unnie , can I talk to Kyuhyun ? " Seo Hyun asked . Taeyeon looked surprised , then smiled . She nodded her head . Seo Hyun then rushed over to Kyuhyun and chatted with him . Taecyeon walked towards Yoona , and asked her , " Im Choding ! How is your leg ? Is it better ? " " Neh , Taecyeon oppa ! I'm much better now . How are you and your life ? " Yoona asked . " I'm totally fine ! We're quite busy this year , preparing for the MAMA Music Awards . Let's hope we get the Best Male Group . " Taecyeon smiled . " Good luck then ! If you were so busy , how did you even have time to come to Japan ? " Yoona asked . " Yoong , you know the reason . To see you ! Yoong , you know that I like you right ? Can you give me a chance ? " Taecyeon replied . " Oppa .. I know that you like me , but .. Siwon oppa likes me too . Although you're rich , your character .. Well , I don't mean to hurt you , but your character is not as good as Siwon oppa .. " Yoona declared .

Suddenly , Taecyeon oppa threw a fit . He walked towards Siwon who was happily chatting away with Shindong , Donghae and Yesung . He pulled Siwon away from the little group , and punched him in the face . Everyone was so surprised , they stood rooted to the ground for a moment . Siwon was startled too . But when he knew what the problem was , he smirked . He punched him back lighter than Taecyeon , as he didn't want him to have any serious injuries , because Siwon was always very understanding . He understood his pain , he understood everything . He just wanted to have Yoona , he thought . " Taecyeon ! Stop it now ! " Shindong yelled . " Shut up , you fat guy ! " Taecyeon yelled . He was too angry to care about anything . Yoona shouted , " Stop it , you 2 ! Taecyeon and Siwon oppa ! " In her mind , the only thing she could think of was to leave this place and never come back again ...

-------------------------------------

Thanks ! Please subscribe !

Who will be together with Yoona in the final ?

Stay tuned ! :)