Silver Ring

Hourglass

Listen To: Tiffany - Ring (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7icySxwYCg)


"But...." She was bout her aruge her way out but something on his desk caught her eyes.

She pushed Nichkhun aside and walked slowly to his desk as he eyes began to water. There she reached out one of her tremnling hands, hesitating at first, but reached for the silver chain that has a silver ring attached to it. She placed it in her hands examined it with widening eyes.

"Where'd you get this?" she look at Nichkhun with teary eyes.

"Huh?" he was confused.

"Where did you get this?" she repeated impatiently, clenching tightly onto the ring.

"Is it yours? Who did you get this from?" she throw question at him.

"No. I found it on the ground when I saw you at the alley." he walked towards her with care. He placed his hands around her shoulder hoping it would comfort her.

"Why?" he asked.

She shook her head and tears began to fall down her face but she didn't make a sound. Seeing her tears fall down her face he didn't want to ask her anymore instead he help her move toward the bed and had her seated with the blanket covering her body. He then sat down next to her with is arm still around her shoulder.

"Don't cry" he wipped her tears with his other hand.

She remained silent and expressionless while she brought up the ring and placed it on top of her heart, embracing it with care as more tears form and fall down her face. Nichkhun didn't know what to do but remain silent. In his heart, he felt uneasy, for some reason he hated seeing her crying . All he wanted to do was to stop her from crying, embrace her in his arms, and tell her that he's here for her and that she will be okay but he knew that was impossible because it would just scare her. 

Then without thinking about it anymore Nichkhun moved his arm from her shoulder to her waist and hugged her, then placed her head on his shoulder. 

"Please stop crying.... I don't know why but... I don't like to seeing you cry" he whispered to her as calmly as possible.

Tiffany remained silent and letting his embrace her. Exhausted after crying for so long Tiffany difted to sleep while in Nichkhun's embrace.

"Tiffany?" he looked at her sleeping face.

"Fell asleep already?" he grinned and placed her down onto his bed again.

"Oppa" Tiffany whispered in her sleep, holding tightly to the ring. "Khun Oppa..." 

Tears roll down her face as she finally remember what she use to call him but still couldn't remember his real name because he never told her. After a few minutes Tiffany was finally in a deep sleep. Dreaming, well not really dreaming more like a flashback, about thier past.

-

Walking down the street hand in hand the girl had a wide smile on her lovely face that was covered by her long brownish wavey hair. Next to her was a handsome cheerful boy, he too, had a wide smile on his face and his eyes were fixed on the girl as if he was charmed by her. He couldn't take his eyes off her, as if he was afriad that if he did she would disappear.

"Wow," exclaimed the girl letting go of the boy's hand as she rushed over to a near jewellery street stand. Her eyes were sprakling as she looks at the jewellery. 

"So pretty!" her eyes widen.

"Yes they are pretty, but not as pretty as you" the boy complimented the girl.

But the girl had not heard what the boy had said to her because she was so fascinated by jewellery in front of her.

"Do you want one?" he asked.

"No, thank you. I just want look around" she replied.

"Are you sure?" he asked her making sure of her answer.

She nodded her head and looked at the lady behind the counter. 

"Excuse me. How much is this ring?" the girl as the lady.

"How do you have?" she eyed her sweetly.

She quickly looked inside her mini purse and found a 50$ bill. "Is this enough?"

"I'm sorry hun. This ring is very special, it give great lucky and brings people you miss or love back to you. It's really one of a kind and can't be found anywhere." said the lady.

"Oh okay" frowned the girl. She really wanted to ring. 

The lady felt sad because she knew how much she wanted the necklace by the look on her face, so she decided to change her mind.

"You know what you can have it. Free of charge. Hopefully it give you great luck in the future." The lady handed her the ring with a bright smile.

"Thank you very much" she went to the other side of the counter and hug the lady then bowed with a big smile on her face.

She was really grateful for her kindness and generosity. Afterward she went to the boy smilled at him.

"Fany, I thought you weren't gonna buy anything, you know, I could have bought that for you" frowned the boy.

"How can you buy it for me when it's not even for me" she smiled.

The boy was confused and wondered who the ring was for. "Then for whom?"

"It's for you Khun oppa" she blushed smiling.

"Me?" he exclaimed, suprised. "But I'm a boy; I don't wear rings"

"Who said you're gonna wear it on your hand?" she scuffed at the boy. Reaching her hand behind her neck, she unhooked her silver chain necklace and attached the ring onto the chain.

"See?" she held out the ring necklace in front of him.

He smiled but then frowned trying to pull a joke on the girl. "Cool guys don't wear necklaces!" he folded he arms.

The girl frowned and glared at the boy. "If you don't wear it, then in my eyes oppa is not cool and I won't talk to you for a whole 2 weeks"

"OK! I'll wear it and I was joking" the boy reluctantly said, he's pride a little hurt. He grabbed the necklace and put it on.

"In my eyes oppa is cool. JJANG!" she gave him two thumbs up with her smiling face.

"Whatever," he shrugged but then smiled. "Let's go and eat. I'm hungry!"

"Okay oppa" she smiled. They joined hands and started walking happily down the busy street to look for a place to eat.

Waking you she look at the ring and decided to go look the guy. She stood up from the bed and took Nichkhun jacket and left the house without telling anyone. She wasn't thinking about anything except finding him.

 

Once she got outside she notice it  was pure white; it was snowing again and it's gotten heavier then before. The white snow covered the whole street and nieghbourhood, yet being stubborn as she is she decided to walk out. Tears were flowing down her rosy red cheek, but the tears were warm and helped her continue on searching for him. Tiffany kept on tripping over piles of snow and fell on top of them, but she would just stand up and straighten her coat and walked on to where she hoped that she could find the man, who tired to hurt her earlier. Nothing was going to change her mind of searching for him as she held onto the ring that was now so cold that it was acting like a peice of ice itself.

"Be strong Tiffany... you can find out what happen.." she tired encourage herself as she clenched her freezing fist.

"Just a little more..... and you'll find out..... why he didn't keep his promise.... Be strong.... Tiffany be strong."

Meanwhile at Nichkhun's house, he went to check up on Tiffany to see if she was still sleeping, but to his suprised she wasn't on his bed and was no where to be found in the room. Nichkhun ran ro the bathroom buut no Tiffany. He also checked the guest bedrooms and other bedroom around the house but she was no where to be found.

"Auntie!" Nichkhun shouted as he rushed down the staircase.

"Have you seen Tiffany? Do you know where she is? Did she say anything to you?" he bombarded her with questions. Each word he spoke, each breath he took made his heart pound faster and faster as his head only filled with Tiffany and where she was.

"What? Nichkhun calm down and tell me what going on." she ran to him confused.

"Tiffany..." he muttered as shots of pain hit his chest.

"Tiffany? The one you brought home? What about her? What happened?" she asked worried.

"She's gone auntie" he was trying to calm down his breathing.

"I just went to take a bath and then I went to check up on her but she wasn't inside the room. Then I check all the rooms upstairs but she wasn't there either." he panicked. 

"Did you see her?" he asked.