Chapter 2 - Park Chanyeol

Welcome to SM, Park EunMi!

 

You wake up and open your eyes, only to be greeted by a very unfamiliar, but somewhat nice room. The walls are a pale sky blue and one entire side of the walls is just one big mirror. The floor is hard wood and a bunch of musical instruments are scattered along the walls, leaving an open floor for what you assume is for dancing. The lights were dim, leaving the corners dark, but the middle of the room shined as if it was a spot light. You stand up and take a look around, running your fingers lightly over the instruments as you pass.

Usually when someone is abducted from their house they feel scared, but you felt oddly calm. As if you knew there was nothing to fear. You felt safe in this room, as if no one could ever hurt you. It was quiet, and calming. You stepped into the middle of the room, underneath the light, and closed your eyes. You took a step forward, and then swung your left foot behind your right, doing a spin, and immediately bringing it back beside your right. Your right hand shot out to the left and you brought it above your head, pointing toward the ceiling. You spun around again and started singing to a random song you felt fit the dance. With your eyes still closed, you danced and you sang, carefree to the rest of the world around you. Until you heard a clapping noise to your left, you stopped dancing and shot your eyes open.

“Who’s there?!” You shout as you direct your attention to the corner you think the clapping noise came from. You narrow your eyes as you see a figure step into the light, slowly clapping. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing expensive looking clothing and his hair was obviously professionally styled, not to mention he was really tall and his face was kind of childlike. If you didn’t know any better you would say he looked a lot like that Chanyeol guy from the new K-pop group, EXO.

“That was quite the performance, Park EunMi!” He says with a surprisingly deep voice, taking a step forward, causing you to instinctively take a step back. He laughs and holds out a hand with an overly happy smile on his face, you stare at his open hand blankly.

“What do you want from me?” You ask calmly, still staring at the outstretched hand. He shifts awkwardly and lowers his hand to his side still smiling that overly happy smile, before replying,

“The boss man needs you to work for us, and based on your records.. You’re pretty well trained, also going off that little performance, you’re talented as well. And that is just what we need!” He says motioning toward the door, “Now If you will just follow me, I can better explain your situation.” He adds still smiling, walking out the door obviously expecting you to follow. You sigh, shrugging your shoulders and speed walk a little to catch up since he was actually pretty fast. You enter what you assume is some sort of lobby, filled with people, and you blush lightly when you realize you’re still in your pajamas and fold your arms across your chest, speeding up your pace to keep up with the strange yet familiar looking guy. Other people just stare after you, obviously curious as to who you are.

“Uhm, guy-person-whose-name-i-don’t-know, I’m a little confused.. Where are we?” You ask, raising an eyebrow as he stops completely, spinning around to face you with a huge grin on his face. *Because that’s not creepy at all..*

“Oh right! Well, Welcome to SMent, Park EunMi! I’m Park Chanyeol -haha, we have the same last names!- , lead rapper for the group EXO-K and spy for SM.”  He shouts, clapping his hands together once when he finishes.

*AN: I just kinda felt lke updating this story even though i told myself i wouldn;t until i finished writing it, oh well. I hope you enjoyed!*