Chapter 3 - This Is Just A Dream

Welcome to SM, Park EunMi!

 

Your eyes widen and your mouth hangs open, you suddenly point accusingly at him,

“I knew you looked familiar! …and wait, WHAT?! YOU’RE A SPY?!” You shout at him, making obnoxious hand gestures toward the end. “You mean, like the ones in all the action movies, that totally kick and sneak around stealing things from banks or.. OR THE GOVERMENT!?” You add, still making obnoxious hand gestures trying to show your point. Causing Chanyeol to burst out laughing, and clap his hands in an -I’m-laughing-so-hard-i-feel-the-need-to-clap-loudly- type of way.

“You watch WAY too many movies!” He says, still laughing and clutching his stomach. He finally stops laughing and stands up straight, wiping away an imaginary tear from his eye. You tilt your head up at him and raise an eyebrow, in a silent way of asking him to explain. He sighs and leans against the wall next to you.

“Yes I’m a spy, but not like that. I don’t steal anything; I just go around collecting information on other entertainment companies and other corporations.” He says, and you nod your head in understanding, but not quite getting what he meant by other corporations. *Wait! Why the heck do I believe any of this?! Famous k-pop star or not, This is ridiculous! But I might as well just go with it, right? It’s probably just a dream anyway..* you think. You suddenly remember something and look down.

“Uhh..Do you think you have a change of clothes? I mean, I’m kind of in my pajamas…” You mumble quietly, glaring at the ground. He snorts and turns away, grabbing your wrist as he drags you off toward some room and pushes you inside, closing the door behind you.

“Just pick anything!” He shouts through the door, you turn away and gasp at the sight of a bunch of expensive looking clothing on racks. *Well then…I guess this is a one good dream!* You think as you start walking around, looking from outfit to outfit, Finally you decide on a simple pair of black jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black jacket with a silver sequined patch on the right shoulder and back. You pick up a pair of black combat boots and put them on, looking in the mirror and you smile. *I look like a boy.. But whatever, It looks kinda nice.* you think smiling to yourself, you open the door and step out. You tap on Chanyeol’s shoulder and he turns around to face you. He laughs a little and brings his hand to his chin, in a sort of thinking pose.

“You know, I kind of suspected you to choose the tom boy style.” He says with a smile, causing you to laugh. You still didn’t know if this was all just a dream or reality, but you decided to just go along with it instead of panicking and lashing out in an attempt to escape.

Because that would totally work when you’re surrounded by trained professionals..

*Shut it brain, now is not the time for you to be sarcastic!* you inwardly shout at your brain, yes you’re a bit weird, but in your defense, you’re also sleep deprived… You see Chanyeol start to walk away and you follow, accidently tripping along the way then acting as if it never happened when Chanyeol turns to make sure you’re okay. You both continue walking in silence with you being sure to look from room to room for any possible escape routes.

I thought we agreed not to try to escape?!

*…Still might have to.*

You’re an idiot..

*Shut up, I’m just being cautious!”

After a couple minutes Chanyeol finally reaches the room he was referring to with you trailing behind slowly, still looking for any escape routes. He motions toward the door with a smile and you tilt your head at him.

“I have to go practice with the others, so my job is done here. Good luck with the boss man, EunMi! See ya’ around!” He says and you nod in understanding. You wave good bye and he then runs off toward a room and closes the door behind him. You turn toward the somewhat big door and sigh. You turn the doorknob, opening the door and step inside.

“Park EunMi! We’ve been expecting you!” You hear someone say from behind a desk and you look up to see none other than Lee Soo Man himself.

Yeap, you’re dreaming. 

AN: long time no post ^^; heh sorry guys! I have school now so i don't really focus to much on these stories ^^:: i'll try to update more i promise!