Abducted

Welcome to SM, Park EunMi!

 

It had been a long day, and it seemed like nothing had gone your way. You woke up late because your alarm clock broke; you fell down the stairs at school and ended up being late to class, earning a detention. The people who hated you made fun of you at lunch and dumped their trays of food on your head. You didn’t have a spare shirt with you, so you had to walk around the school wearing food stained clothes. In music class you didn’t bring the right sheet music and had to sing and play guitar in front of everyone without it, and to top it all off you got hit on at work by a drunk ert.

You plopped down on your bed, not bothering to cook dinner, since you lived alone and figured it was fine. You got up slowly, changed into your pajamas, which happened to be a black tank top and dark blue pajama pants with chibi dragons on them. You turned off the lights, and lay back down on your bed, curling up under the blankets and finally getting comfortable…

*DING DONG*

You shift slightly on your bed, looking at the clock. 2:30 AM. You groan and get up, wondering who could possibly be at your door at 2 in the morning? You get up, opening your bedroom door and shuffle through the hallway, your pajama pants dragging along considering they are one size too big, but you liked them that way because they are comfortable. You turn on the porch light, looking through the hole in the door to see who it is, but raise an eyebrow as you see no one standing there and open the door slightly,

“Hello? Is anybody there??” You say quietly into the darkness. You hear a rustle in the bushes and step a little outside, your heart speeding up quickly and goose bumps forming on your arms at the eerie feeling.

“This isn’t funny, show yourself!” You yell at the bushes, walking toward them so you are now on the lawn and take a fighting stance. You hear the crack of a tree branch behind you and spin around raising your hands ready to fight, but you see nothing there and shrug it off. You lower your arms and start heading back inside, when you suddenly see movement to your right and feel a hand holding a small towel being placed over your mouth and nose. Your eyes widen and you start to struggle against it, but you can’t and start to grow faint, your legs buckle from underneath you. You fall backwards against the person behind you and drift off into a deep sleep.

“Mission accomplished.” You hear a deep voice say before you finally see only darkness. 

*AN: Herro dere! I kinda lied to myself when i said I wouldn't post this story until it was finished, but i dunno. ^^; I did anyway! haha, so yeah. I probably won't post the other chapters until i finish writing like the 10th one or something. .3. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though!*