Chapter 4

We Found Love Inside the Train

(3rd person POV)

After the party has ended and the guests went home, Daehyun has decided to help in the cleaning along with Zelo's family including Yunhee. When the cleaning was done, Daehyun said his goodbyes to Zelo's family but Zelo asked Yunhee to Daehyun outside. At first, Daehyun said that he didn't need it but Zelo's parents insisted so he just agreed to it.

~Outside the house~

(Daehyun's POV)

"Yunhee! I..." "I what?" she asked me. "I... uh... I just wanna say I thank you" *mentally slapping myself "For what?" "For uh... for inviting me here" I managed a smile. "You should be saying that to Zelo" she told me. Ugh! What's wrong with me? "Ilikeyou" I blurted and immediately covered my mouth. "What did you say?" asked Yunhee with her brows furrowed. "Nothing" I told her. "Oh okay I guess I'll be going inside now. Goodbye!" She opened the door and before she could enter, I grabbed her wrist but I didn't look at her face.

(Yunhee's POV)

"I like you Yunhee. Ever since I saw you at the train station, your face was imprinted on my mind. I really like you Yunhee. I really do." He said. I couldn't hide the fact that the guy I like likes me too. Just then, he looked at me. Eyes filled with sincerity and truth. "I like you too" I told him. "Your smile, your voice, your everything. You're the very first person who made my heart jump for joy. I was so happy when I saw you here. I never thought I'd see you again. Even though we just met today, I'm still happy." I told him. "So... uh... would you like to be my girlfriend?" I couldn't help but giggle and blush madly. "Yes! I'd be happy to" I told him with a smile on my face.

(Daehyun's POV)

I couldn't help it. I just pulled Yunhee for a tight hug. "Uh... Daehyun... I... Couldn't... Breathe..." she told me and I immediately let go of her. "Sorry! I got too excited." I scratched my head lightly. "I guess I have to go now. Can I have a favor?" I asked her. "What is it?" "Can I kiss you?" "In the cheek would be alright" she told me. "Okay" *grins . She then looks on her right. "Hey Yunhee!"

(Zelo's POV)

~peeking at the door~ "Yeah?" Sis looked at hyung. Then suddenly, hyung kissed her on the lips. *grins "Hyung and Yunhee sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" When sis saw me, her eyes widened in shock. "In the house Zelo! We'll talk about this later." "But..." "No buts!" Defeated, I went back inside.

(Yunhee's POV)

"Phew! Thank goodness he's inside." I told myself and looked back at Daehyun who was smirking. "Yah! You pabo! Why'd you do that?!" I glared at him. "But you obviously liked it. The way you blush, you almost looked like a tomato" I was speechless and suddenly blushed at the words he said. "Buh-bye now Dae Dae" He looked at me with a hint of confusion then smiled. "Buh-bye Yunnie! Saranghaeyo!" he told me and got inside the car. "SARANGHAEYO!!" I shouted back at him who's car is now moving. After I watched the car disappear on the road, I went back inside just to see Zelo looking at the window. Time for the punishment. *evil laugh