Chapter 3

We Found Love Inside the Train

(Zelo's POV)

Hehehe I can't wait much longer. I want Daehyun-hyung and sis to meet now so she can have a happy love life besides she always working so why not give her someone *evil grin* ~looks for Daehyun and succeeds~ "Found ya!" I told myself. "Hyung! Come with me, she's already here" I told him, my smile plastered on my handsome face. "Okay, okay there's no need to rush" he told me as I grabbed his wrist and brought him to the terrace. Time to execute the plan *grins "Hyung just wait here, neh. Come inside when I told you to" I told him and he just nodded.

(Yunhee's POV)

"Sis!" I turned around and saw a happy Zelo moving towards me. "Yes?" "He's here." "Hyung! come in now" he shouted. Then I heard footsteps. I saw his feet then his pants, then his clothing and finally his face. "YOU!" we both exclaimed in unison. I looked at Zelo just to see him scratching his head. "You know each other?" he looks at me then at the person in front of us, confused. I was about to answer but he answered it instead. "Not really, we kind of bumped into each other while we're at the train station." He smiled. I just saw it again and I can't help but smile. Is this faith or what?! Gosh, he's so handsome. I can't stop giggling.

(Zelo's POV)

~Looks at her sis~ Is she giggling? One word. MISSION. ACCOMPLISHED. Now I just have to leave these two love birds. *grins "Uh hey guys mind if I leave you two? I have to take care of my guests okay?" I asked them. "Uh yeah sure" Yunhee replied. Sweet. But of course, before I go, "Be good to my sister or else..." I whispered to Daehyun and giving him a friendly glare and he just nodded. Hahahaha, Why do I feel like I'm a villain, a handsome villain by the way.

(3rd person POV)

After Zelo has left the terrace, it suddenly became quiet. After what seemed like hours, Daehyun finally spoke.

(Daehyun's POV)

"Uh, hi" I told her as I lightly scratched my head. "I'm Daehyun by the way" I offered her my hand for a handshake and she gladly shook it then she smiled. My mine's going to blow soon, her smile's beautiful and her hands, soft as a pillow. "I'm Yunhee, nice to meet you." she smiled again and her voice's like an angel. Okay, I'm on the verge of melting down. Then I looked at her face then to her eyes, which are sparkling like diamonds.

(Yunhee's POV)

He's staring at me, he's staring me. I can't help but smile. He's melting me with those killer stare.

(Zelo's POV)

What's taking those two so long, I'm about to blow the candles but they're not here yet. ~Goes to the terrace~ "Hyu..." Are they oblivious or what? I just caught them staring at each other like there's no tomorrow and they're holding hands. Oh yeah I'm a good match maker. "Ahem!" still no reaction. "AHEM!" well that one brought them back to their senses. Both of them separated and my sis's blushing madly. I looked at her "What?!" she told me. then I looked at Daehyun who just smiled at me. "I'm about to celebrate my birthday and both of you aren't there? Then that would be sad" I pulled a pouty face and it worked. "Oh I'm sorry Zelo" she told me and gave me a hug. I looked back at Daehyun who's forcing a smile. Yeah Imma great teaser and I love it *grins "Let's go back inside now" I told them and they followed.

(Daehyun's POV)

Okay as much as I wanna thank that kid for introducing Yunhee to me, I got a bit jealous, even though they're family, because Yunhee hugged him. I want a hug too, Yunhee but that would be a bad thing to do. She might say that I'm a guy. Which is definitely a bad first impression. When we got back in the house. The others were now singing happy birthday to Zelo. I too joined the singing.