Chapter 2

We Found Love Inside the Train

(Yunhee's POV)

I opened my eyes slowly. To my surprise, the person I met awhile ago was the one whose smiling face is very close to mine. Wow! he is so damn handsome up close.

(Daehyun's POV)

She's staring at me again. Does she always do that? But who cares, she looks cute anyway. But as for now, as much as I wanna see it, it has to stop. See, we are gaining some attention, Big time. "Uh, miss are you alright?" I asked her.

(Yunhee's POV)

"Uh, miss are you alright?" BAM! That brought me back to my senses. I stood up immediately, balanced thankfully. I looked at my surroundings, just to see a bunch of people looking at us. I looked back at my savior. "Yeah, I'm fine thank you" I managed a smile at him. "What's your~" "You have arrived at your destination. Thank you for riding FAST TRAIN CO." The doors opened. I heard him say something but sorry, no time to waste. ~Looks at watch...~ Oh snap! I got 30 mins. left. I guess I have no other choice but to run.

(Daehyun's POV)

"What's your~" "You have arrived at your destination. Thank you for riding FAST TRAIN CO." I was dumbfounded. I lost my chance, AGAIN. But that has to wait, see it's my dongsaeng's birthday today. I don't wanna be late. And from the looks the time, I still have an hour left.

(3rd person POV) While Yunhee's running for her life, Daehyun called his personal driver to take him to the place. After 25 mins. of running, she was finally in front of the house but she didn't know that the car parked near the house belongs to her savior, Daehyun. As she was about to knock at the door, it suddenly opened, a smiling Zelo appeared.

~15 mins. ago~

(Daehyun's POV)

~Looks at watch~ hahaha I guess I'm a bit too early. But that's alright, I can surprise my dongsaeng. ~Knocks on the door and the door opens~ "Hyung you made it!" exclaimed Zelo. "Of course I would! I don't wanna miss my favorite dongsaeng's birthday" I told him as I ruffle his hair. "Come inside hyung" he motioned me to come in, which I gladly accepted. "Hyung! I want you to meet someone but she's not here yet. You will wait right hyung?" "Sure why not" I told him. "Why don't you explore the house hyung. If you need anything my parents and I are at the kitchen" I nodded while he ran to the kitchen. Cute. Anyway, "Its Exploring Time!" I told myself.

(3rd person POV)

As Daehyun was exploring the house, more and more people were entering as time passes by. Then he saw a family photo on a wall. Daehyun furrowed his brows, the girl on the photo seems familiar. ~end of flashback~

(Yunhee's POV) "Hi sis, you finally came. I thought you'd be late" said Zelo. "Happy Birthday Zelo!" I told him then gave him a hug. "You got a lot taller by the way" I told him and he just smiled. When I came inside the house, a lot of people were partying. "Let's go to the kitchen, Omma and Appa are there" he told me. After I greeted Omma and Appa I told Zelo that I'll be in the terrace for some fresh air but before I could go "Sis call me when you're going back inside the house, I want you to meet someone, neh?" and I just nodded.