Confessing

Love, the Only Thing I Don't Know About

_________Kyu Hyun's p.o.v__________

OH CRAP WHAT DO I TELL HER?!?!?!?

"...................."

"I'm wating?" Ju Eun said with a smile

"I was ummm, well like uh well...."'

"Wow Kyu, this must be very amazingly funny."Ju Eun said with a cute smile.

Think Kyu, think of something you idiot!

"Oh nevermind just a misunderstanding. Lets forget all about it." I said going to the dorr but then Ju Eun ran infront of me.

"OH NO YOU DONT!" Ju Eun said with a mischevios smile.

"Ju Eun ah i still have to get packed and i havent done anything. I also have to do my homework and,"

"Yeah right. You liar. now tell me," Ju Eun said very close to my face

I pushed Ju Eun to the side but she grabbed both of my wrists.

"TELL ME KYU AH!" she said laughing and smiling like a dork.

"NO JU EUN ITS JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING!" I started to struggled but Ju Eun wouldnt let go. I pushed her back and she tripped on something and THUD! We both fell. I opened my eyes and i saw Ju Eun's faceb was  cm away from my face. I felt her warm my cheek. I was mesmarized,

"Kyu...." she started but she stopped when I started to creased her soft skin.

I was so mesmarized by her beatuy but i just keep looking at her lips. I was so attacted to her lips I was slowly going to her lips but suddenly.

"YO KYU ARE YOU..........oh sorry dude, continue." an annoying voice called to me and shut the door.

Damn it Eun Hyuk.

I got up and held my hand out for Ju Eun. But she just layed there looking up at me.

_____Ju Eun's p.o.v_______

I was trying to get Kyu to tell me what he was thinking was going between me and Hong Ki. I grabbed his wrists.

"TELL ME KYU AH!" i said laughing and smiling cause he looked so shocked and freaked out.

"NO JU EUN ITS JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING!" he said trying to get out of my grip but i wouldnt let go.  He pushed me back but i felt something trip me. I landed on my back and when i opened my eyes i saw Kyu face only so close to mine. I gulped.

Why is my heart beating so fast?!

"Kyu....."i stopped. he just creased my cheek. Oh my gosh.

Kyu was getting closer and closer then all of a sudden

"YO KYU ARE YOU...... oh sorry dude, continue," i heard someone that sounded like Eun Hyuk and then he shut the door.

Kyu got up and he held his hand out for me. But i just looked at him. The sun was shinning down on him and all of his outstanding complection came out making him look even more handsome. He looks like an angel. He's my angel.

"Ju Eun, hurry up give me your hand." I gave him my hand and he pulled me too hard.

I went up so fast i ran into his chest and his arms around me. I felt my face go red. When i tried to pull away his arms became tighter around me.

"Please just stay." Kyu Hyun said into my neck.  I was soo shocked. Then i smiled I hugged him back.

"I'll never leave you." I said smiling. Kyu's face was slowly appearing and he was right infront of me. I smiled but before i could say anything else i felt someghing press against my lips. It was really sweet and gentel. It was my first kiss and im glad that Kyu Hyun took it. I started to kiss him back and the gentel sweet kiss turned into a passionate kiss. Kyu Hyun tighted his embrace around be and my hands just started to play with his hair. His tounge was my lips to ask for an entrance and i gladly opend my lips for his tounge to enter. His tounge was exploring every part of my mouth and was tangled with my tounge. Once we broke apart we were both out of breath. Kyu hyun and i smlied at each other and he hugged me even tighter.

"I love you Ju Eun Ah." i wasnt suprised becasue i was finally able to say what i longed to say to him the day we met.

"I love you too Kyu Hyun oppa."

_____________________________

hope you enjoyed! thanks for reading