Reset

The Gamer and his Princess

Eunhyuk pulled up the place he knew Donghae would go to when he is upset. Eunhyuk climbed out the car and scanned the car park, true to form there was Donghae’s car parked a few metres away from Eunhyuk. Before losing his nerve to carry out his plan Eunhyuk grabbed what he needed and entered the building… “Please let this work, Lee Donghae you better be worth this!!” Eunhyuk recited in his mind. Not many people know that Eunhyuk is afraid of Water…well not water but huge creatures in the water. Fish actually; the only fish Eunhyuk ever liked was Donghae.

The guide talked Eunhyuk through what he had to do… “For your own safety, stay nearer the glass, Other than that you should be fine” The guide nodded his approval. Eunhyuk glanced and thought once again “Please be worth this Lee Donghae”. Eunhyuk entered the water and winced as he felt a school of fishes surround his wet suit. “Ok. Nice and slow, we don’t want to anger anything” Eunhyuk told himself. He then started to relax after a little while, getting used to the cold water and holding the oxygen tank on his back. The guide signalled for Eunhyuk to come back up slowly and as he did. The guide informed him that Donghae was near by.

Eunhyuk grabbed his supplies… huge white squares of cardboard and a thick black marker pen. Lee Hyukjae was trying to win back his boyfriend by swimming in an aquarium tank and seeing as he wouldn’t be able to talk or Donghae won’t hear him through the glass Eunhyuk decided to write on cardboard to get his message across…in public. Eunhyuk was past caring about what people thought, he loved Donghae and the act he was about to perform would be spontaneous, fabulous and something with meaning in the eyes of Donghae. Seeing as Donghae loved the aquarium so much, he even bought Eunhyuk here on one of their first dates! Eunhyuk finished writing his message to Donghae then Dove back down…

Donghae was wandering around the aquarium; he began walking to his favourite section… the glass tunnel where all the tropical fish are kept. Donghae was aimlessly looking at the fish when he overheard a chid say out loud “I didn’t think they cleaned the fishy tank when people are here” Donghae turned to see a person wearing a wet suit holding cardboard signs…with his name on it. “OMO” Donghae sighed walking up to the glass, his eyes widened once he realised it was Eunhyuk “Ya! Lee Hyukjae what are you doing in there?!” Donghae hissed in a low tone. Eunhyuk cocked his head to the side and motioned to the board he was holding “LEE DONGHAE READ ME” Donghae nodded to signal he’d read the sign then Eunhyuk showed him another “YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME… I ACTED LIKE A JERK” Donghae forcefully nodded his head motioning for Eunhyuk to show more “I DON’T DESERVE YOU…BUT I NEED YOU” Eunhyuk looked at Donghae as he was filling up with tears “WITH ALL MY HEART I TRULY REGRET EVERY FOUL WORD I SAID TO YOU ~ MIANHAEYO” Donghae was really struggling to hold back his tears. He saw Eunhyuk stiffen when 3 Rainbow fish surrounded him… He knew that Eunhyuk didn’t particularly like fish even though he’d never actually told him. Donghae knew him too well, Eunhyuk held up the last card and as Donghae read it he burst into tears. The card read:

“SARANGHAEYO LEE DONGHAE…YEONGWONTOROK”

Eunhyuk swam up as the fish were beginning to make him feel uncomfortable, as he reached the top of the tank he was greeted by Donghae. Eunhyuk almost fell backwards into the tank as Donghae grabbed his Monkey and kissed him full on in front of everyone. “Saranghaeyo Lee Hyukjae” Donghae cried as he hugged Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk’s shoulders collapsed as he clung to Donghae for dear life. Holy Siwon he had missed his Fish “I missed you fishy” Eunhyuk gummy smiled “I missed you too Monkey” Hae grinned cutely. “What you did…it showed me how much you care and how little you care about people knowing” Donghae proudly said. Eunhyuk held the back of his neck and shyly announced “I’m not ashamed of you Hae” Donghae again just smiled “So…Ummm do I get my hug now?” Eunhyuk pulled Donghae into a massive bear hug, making his clothes soaking wet as he still wore the wet suit.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Donghae spent the whole afternoon with Eunhyuk at the aquarium. He showed Eunhyuk has favourite fishes then Eunhyuk bought him a small plushie to remind him of this day. They headed back to the dorm and figured they’d be alone as all the others had busy schedules… Donghae had plans for Eunhyuk, if only Eunhyuk knew what they were… Donghae pulled Eunhyuk up close to him and teasingly kissed him, they were both in the moment not caring where they were or what they doing when “Ya! I am here! Oppa’s what the hell!” Hye screamed covering her eyes.

“Like you and Kyuhyun have never…” Donghae laughed “Not in view of you guys!” Hye said still screaming. Eunhyuk and Donghae laughed “What’s the matter Hye?” Eunhyuk asked “I am stressing out! Kyuhyun’s sister has been helping… well actually arranging the wedding and I haven’t done a single thing” Hye sulked. “Well tell her not to, it’s your wedding” Donghae spoke up “I have Oppa, but she’s very…persistent she doesn’t take no for an answer and Kyu won’t talk to her” Hye rolled her eyes “Anio, Kyuhyun’s sister is a scary lady…you don’t want to mess with her” Eunhyuk admitted whilst Donghae crossed himself. “You think I don’t know that?! I had a huge argument with her over getting married in a church!” Hye cried Both Eunhyuk and Donghae laughed. “She doesn’t get that Atheist is against religion! Damn girl, she definitely isn’t as smart as Kyu” Hye pouted “We’ll all talk to her” Eunhyuk said trying to make Hye feel better. “I have been planning a different wedding without her… I feel bad but it’s my wedding not hers” Hye confessed, “Don’t feel bad like you said it’s your wedding you do what you want” Donghae said encouragingly. “Although Oppa there is one thing I need you to help me with” Hye asked looking at Eunhyuk. “Anything Dongsaeng” Eunhyuk smiled “W-would you give me away? Seeing as my father isn’t here and well you always protect me” Hye timidly asked. Eunhyuk smiled from ear to ear “I’d be honoured Hye” Hye and Eunhyuk hugged “Aigoo” Donghae pouted as Hye pulled Donghae into the hug… little jealous fishy?

“Choi Hye! I know your in there we have more planning to do!!” Kyuhyun’s sister called from behind the door “Oh poop she found me” Hye grumbled slumping onto the couch. “I’ll talk to her” Eunhyuk sighed. “Cho Ahra, what a pleasant surprise” Eunhyuk acted “Hyukjae…is she here?” Ahra asked. “I HAVE A NAME!!” Hye screamed. Ahra barged in past Eunhyuk “Well you don’t answer to it when I call you; I tried calling your phone. Did you not see or hear it?” Ahra quizzed “Anio…I turned it off after the first 8 times you rang me…if someone doesn’t answer there phone after 3 attempts you should really stop ringing”  Hye sarcastically called. Ahra looked Hye up and down “I see why my brother likes you…your y” Ahra judged, Hye scoffed “Like wise”. “So where are we on churches?” Ahra continued planning. “For the last time, I am atheist. I have NO RELIGION!!” Hye whimpered massaging her temples. “Well then you need to convert to be a Christian, A little religion never hurt no one” Ahra beamed “Amen to that!! Siwon emerged into the dorm. “Oh great Sheesus himself, is Ahra one of your disciples?” Hye mocked. Siwon rubbished Hye’s comment away “Cho Ahra Orenmanida” Siwon bowed “Siwon nice to see you somewhere other than church!” Ahra smiled. “Do you think they’ll have religious babies” Donghae whispered to me “I hope not, Mini preachers” Hye shivered “Where is Heechul when I need him” Hye whimpered.

“So what about St Michael’s church?” Ahra casually asked. “No freaking churches!!” Hye screamed as Kyuhyun walked in. “Whoa what’s going on” Kyuhyun looked to Siwon and Ahra. Donghae and Eunhyuk snuck off to their room “Annyeong Kyu” Donghae shouted before Eunhyuk dragged him into the bedroom “Sinning… before marriage is not right” Ahra scoffed “Chincha?” Hye smirked “you took my brother’s innocence?! You really are tainted with Lucifer” Ahra cried “Actually your little brother took mine” Hye smiled triumphantly picking up a bridal magazine. “Kyuhyun you are marrying a female version of Heechul” Siwon laughed. “At least she’s prettier than Heechul” Kyuhyun smiled my cheek. “I can’t believe your dismissing the fact that you violated your fiancée before marriage!” Ahra exclaimed. “So what, I have needs” Kyuhyun scoffed “It’s not like your so holier than thou I mean you slept with some creepy guy from Church a while ago” Kyuhyun smiled “Cho Ahra I’m ashamed of you” Siwon shook his head disbelieving “and you Mr Choi… I’ve seen the way you act around Tiffany!” Siwon’s eyes widened as Kyuhyun clapped signalling victory.  “Oh Mr holy man is not so holy now is he” Hye smirked “It was one time!! I was drunk… I had a lot of champagne” Siwon said defending himself. “Ne Araso Oppa” Hye laughed. Kyuhyun whispered to Hye, Hye giggled then Kyuhyun led her to his bedroom.