The girl is mine

The Gamer and his Princess

No one’s POV

“Are you ready Hye?” Eunhyuk smiled. Hye took a deep breath and smiled

“I think so” she then turned to look at her self in the mirror. Hye was wearing the same wedding dress that her Umma wore when she married Hye’s Appa. It was a strapless dress that fell to the floor and had a small train at the back and an extremely long veil to shield her face. Hye especially liked the veil; maybe it could hide her tears…or blushes.

“You’re Umma and Appa would be proud” Eunhyuk spoke from behind Hye.

“Gomawo Oppa, are your parents and sister here?” Hye spoke taking her mind off the nerves that were kicking in.

“Ne, they are here in the church. Now come on we don’t want to keep Kyuhyun waiting” Eunhyuk tried to hurry Hye, sensing she was nervous.

“Oppa, I know we’ve cleared the air but there’s something I feel I need to say to you” Hye confidently announced. Eunhyuk took Hye’s hand and they sat on the small couch in the dressing room.

“Ne Dongsaeng?” Eunhyuk smiled his trademark gummy smile.

“After all the crap we’ve been through, you were doing it all to protect me. I never really thanked you for this; you are the big brother I’ve always hoped and wanted. I-I love you Lee Hyukjae, I just wanted you to know that you are always going to hold a special place in my heart, along with Kyuhyun…Donghae…Heechul…Leeteuk and the rest of Super Junior” Hye chuckled fighting back tears.

Eunhyuk was smiling from ear to ear “I love you too Hye, you’re the best sister I could ever ask for” Eunhyuk cuddled Hye then looked at her with wide eyes

“Don’t mention those words to Sora” Hye giggled “I promise”. Hye again wiped her eyes, blinking back the tears.

“Look at me I’m not even married and I’m crying” Hye laughed warily.

“You’re marrying Kyuhyun I’d say there is plenty to cry about” Eunhyuk jokingly teased.

“Now, let’s get you married” Eunhyuk held his hand out for Hye to hold.

Hye put the finishing touches to her make-up after some of it rubbed off after crying and reached for the bouquet. “Ready Oppa, how do I look?” Hye smiled trying her best to push her nerves aside.

“Miinah” Eunhyuk added.

Eunhyuk and Hye left the dressing room and saw Heechul running towards them “Out of my way!!” He screeched. “Oppa why do you have one of the bridesmaids dresses in your hands?” Hye begrudgingly asked.

“Here’s something which you will find Hilarious” Heechul started “Turns out Natsumi didn’t like your other bridesmaid and umm… well I’m your bridesmaid now” Heechul grinned. Hye and Eunhyuk were speechless.

“Oppa…don’t you Umm….” Hye was lost for words “Oppa bridesmaids are meant to be girls” Hye stated matter of factly.

Heechul rolled his eyes “And??”

Eunhyuk intercepted “Hyung Hye is trying to say…you have a , therefore you are a male…you cannot be a bridesmaid”

Heechul tapped his foot “Out of all the Super Junior members I am the best crossing dresser, I could probably look better than Hye”.

Hye rolled her eyes “Araso, just hurry up…O-Oppa what did Natsumi do to Yuri?”

Heechul grinned “Let’s just say Yuri didn’t receive a wake up call and she is locked in her room” Heechul walked off to get changed laughing hysterically.

 “Natsumi will do anything to walk down the aisle with Ryeowook” Hye shook her head disapprovingly. “It’s a shame he doesn’t notice her”…

“Oh but he does…Wookie is just shy” Eunhyuk added.

10 minutes later Heechul came back dressed in a white dress, wearing high heels and holding a bouquet of flowers

“Do I look pretty” he/she whatever gender Heechul really was asked

“Stunning!” I laughed. Heechul walked to the main doors of the church (Ahra got her wish) opening them then immediately shutting then “We won’t be needed until…”

Leeteuk poke his head out of the door… “10 minutes Hee then come in…Hye you look beautiful” Leeteuk smiled before returning to the busy alter.

[Meanwhile in the Alter]

All the guests were fussing about what seats to take, where to sit and as the wedding was running late (due to Natsumi and her plan to push Yuri out the wedding) the guests were beginning to get agitated. Kyuhyun was standing at the front chewing on his bottom lip as his nerves kicked in; Siwon and Donghae were calming down the Maknae. Whilst Yesung at on the front pew playing with his turtles blanking everything and everyone. Ryeowook, Leeteuk and Shindong were trying to calm the guests whilst Hangeng was talking to Natsumi.

“Everyone take their seats!!” Ahra shouted trying to get some order to the wedding party. They all did as they were told. Ahra sighed “Hangeng, get the bridesmaids ready, let’s do this!” Ahra smiled.

The music started and Natsumi walked down the Aisle with Ryeowook…who was staring straight ahead at Kyuhyun. Ryeowook stood next to Kyuhyun whilst Natsumi stood on the opposite side, then Heechul and Siwon came walking down the aisle. Natsumi giggled as she saw Siwon trying to discreetly mutter something to Heechul…It was probably something along the lines of

“What the hell?!” as they walked down the aisle Siwon stood next to Ryeowook and Kyuhyun and Heechul stood next to Natsumi.

Then the main music started as the doors swung open to reveal Eunhyuk walking hand in hand with Hye.

“OMO she looks like an angel” Someone whispered

Hye looked out around the alter out the corner of her eyes, seeing people’s face glued to her and Eunhyuk as they slowly approached Kyuhyun…Kyuhyun who looked so handsome wearing a black suit, with his grooms men by his sides (All Super Junior members, apart from Heechul and Eunhyuk). Soon they approached the alter, Hye smiled at Eunhyuk. They hugged briefly as Eunhyuk went to stand next to Heechul and Natsumi.

Hye only agreed to get married in a church as long as the service wasn’t long. She didn’t want any prayers, Hymns or religious goings on. She wanted to marry the love of her life, pure and simple…

“I do” Kyuhyun smiled with eyes placing the wedding band on Hye’s hand…

“I do” Hye quietly announced, her hand shook a little as she placed the wedding band on Kyuhyun’s hand.

“This is my favourite part” Heechul excitedly whispered to Natsumi

“You may now kiss the bride” the reverend declared.

Kyuhyun gently pulled Hye into a full-on gentle kiss. When they parted the reverend smiled at them. “Congratulations Mr and Mrs Cho Kyuhyun”.

“Aaaaah My Sunshine!” Heechul bounced grinning like a Hye towards Hye.

[At the reception]

Hye grinned whilst Natsumi grilled her during her maid of honour speech, whilst everyone else was shocked to hear that Hye wasn’t so shy and introverted as she comes across. When Natsumi finished her speech, everyone awkwardly clapped then Heechul raised his glass and screamed

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOO” in approval of Natsumi’s speech. Then the Super Junior members and Kyuhyun’s parents said a few words to which everyone clapped and smiled at.

Then it was time to dance…

Hye went to exit the room “Oh-No you don’t, you have to dance” Donghae whined.

“But Oppa I can’t dance!!” Hye whined back at the fish.

“It’s easy…Kyuhyun will do all the work, just move with him” Donghae encouraged

“Oppa Kyu can’t dance” Hye sighed.

“YA! I can too dance” Kyuhyun came over to Hye clasping her hand and dragging her to the dance floor.

“Please Oppa, Anio”

Kyuhyun smirked “One dance is all I ask”.

Hye and Kyuhyun finally danced, half way through the dance floor was invaded by Ahra dragging Siwon up to dance, then Donghae and Eunhyuk started to dance and made everyone else feel inferior to their dancing skills. The song finished and Dancing Flow by U-Kiss started playing to which Hye immediately starting doing a dorky dance to much to the amusement of Kyuhyun and Donghae, they all joined in.

Hye was dancing close to Eunhyuk when he shouted to her over the music… “I told you Wookie was shy” Hye looked over to Ryeowook who was walking up to Natsumi.

The next thing Hye saw was Ryeowook doing a body wave in Natsumi’s face making her jump a little and laugh, he pulled her up to the floor where Natsumi began shuffling body against Ryeowook who just kept doing body waves making Natsumi laugh uncontrollably.

“SING IT DADDY” Natsumi sang at Hye

Hye danced over to Natsumi and the two friends began dancing as Ryeowook did body waves around them and sang

“RYEONGOO, RYEONGOO” before dancing off to persuade Yesung to dance with him.

The reception was a success; everyone stayed drinking, talking and dancing until 2am. The last people to leave were Natsumi, Ryeowook and Heechul. Heechul had to literally drag Wookie out of the building because he wouldn’t stop dancing with Natsumi…it was clear to say that Natsumi was going to be spending a LOT of time in the Super Junior dorm from now on. Kyuhyun and Hye were one of the first to leave; they were seen to their car by all the guests who wished them a long and happy marriage.

[At Kyuhyun and Hye’s apartment]

“Whoa, this place is amazing!” Hye exclaimed “You can see all of Seoul!” Hye was amazed by the landscape she had in front of her.

“I’m glad you like it” Kyuhyun yawned standing next to her.

Hye took Kyuhyun’s hands and led him to the couch; He slumped on the couch and began resting his eyes. He felt compelled to open his eyes, he felt like someone was watching him… “Hye why are you staring at me” Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes to see Hye still wearing her wedding dress sitting cross legged on the couch looking at Kyuhyun.

“Oppa Saranghaeyo” Hye grinned.

“Saranghaeyo Choi no Cho Hye” Kyuhyun smiled back attacking Hye with kisses.

 “O-Oppa I thought you were tired” Hye cheekily giggled.

“You wake me up” Kyuhyun teased trailing kisses up and down Hye’s arms making her weak

“Oh Oppa” Hye happily moaned…