All my heart Part 2

The Gamer and his Princess

Kyuhyun smiled. Hye was shocked; she couldn’t register an appropriate emotion on her face. “H-Hye?” Kyuhyun began to get nervous again “O-Oppa” Hye smirked “Neeeee?”Kyuhyun pressed “NE!!” Hye jumped into Kyuhyun’s arms. Kyuhyun covered Hye in small rough kisses “Saranghaeyo Hye!” Kyuhyun yelled at the top of his lungs. Hye was smiling so hard then she burst into tears “H-Hye what’s wrong?” Kyuhyun’s face covered with sadness “I’m so happy, that I’m crying!” Hye laughed off “Ya you silly girl” Kyuhyun mused hugging Hye making her cry happy tears again.

Back in the hotel the other members minus Donghae and Eunhyuk were waiting in the hotel restaurant. “Leeteuk Hyung how comes we are all here?” Ryeowook whined. “Kyuhyun messaged me saying He and Hye had something good to tell us” Leeteuk spoke absent minded. Eunhyuk came and sat down “Hyung where is Hae? Did you handcuff him to the bed again?” Siwon joked. “Anio… he left for Korea this morning” Eunhyuk whispered. All the members fell silent until they heard the happy laughter coming from Hye and Kyuhyun. Leeteuk turned to the happy couple “So what is this news you have to tell us?” Leeteuk asked. Hye smiled widely “Were getting married!!” all the members were quick to congratulate the couple when Hye noticed Eunhyuk walked out of the restaurant to the balcony. Hye couldn’t help but think “Oh no you don’t Lee Hyukjae, you ruined my life once, and you’re not doing it again!!” Hye excused herself and walked out to the balcony to speak with Eunhyuk.

“Hyukjae Oppa?” Hye called. “Annyeong Dongsaeng” Eunhyuk sighed. “Why can’t you be happy for me?” Hye bluntly asked Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk bit his lip “Donghae left me” Eunhyuk confessed “He left for Korea this morning” Eunhyuk was tearing up again. “O-Oppa I’m sorry” Hye hugged Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk turned to face Hye and he held her hands in his “I am sorry for everything I have done to you Hye, you deserve the best and as much as I hate to admit it Kyuhyun is perfect for you” Eunhyuk smiled. Hye smiled “This is your apology?” Hye questioned “Ne, I am not good at apologies and my mind is racing thinking of Donghae” He trailed off. Hye’s smile dampened “You don’t love him don’t you?” Eunhyuk nodded as tears formed yet again “You’ll get him back, not by anything spontaneous or fabulous but by something with meaning…Surprise him” Hye offered.

Eunhyuk smiled his gummy smile “I think I know how to win my Fishy back” Hye went to walk back into the restaurant when Kyuhyun came out to see her talking with Eunhyuk “Thank you Hye… and Kyuhyun? I’m truly sorry for the pain I’ve caused” Eunhyuk honestly spoke “Forgiven Hyung” Kyuhyun smiled holding Hye’s hand the couple entered the restaurant then Eunhyuk entered and told the members and Hye that he was leaving for the next flight to Korea… “Kyuhyun, Hye? Congratulations” Eunhyuk smiled his trademark smile and left to fight for his fish.

 

[A/N:] It didn't feel right leaving the last chapter on a cliff hanger so here you go :))

The next chapter might be the last...