Is that really her?? Song Nari??

Marrying a HOT Jerk like YOU?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Narrator POV

The sun shone brightly in the morning and it seem like today was a good day.

Stop girl in the name of love, stop girl in the name of love (eh, eh) 

Stop girl in the name of love, And just like a dream I know yo----

Nari groaned and turn off her alarm. *Ah today is the day.. I feel so tired...* She dragged herself to the bathroom and wash her face. Nari nearly scream as she saw her eyes turn to be panda eyes. *Aish.. It must be I cried to much yesterday..* She sighed.

After taking a warm and refreshing shower, she wears her uniform. She tied her hair into a ponytail and stared at her reflection in the mirror.

"I can do this. I know I can. Yeah~ Hwaiting Song Nari!!" she said to herself.

She head to the music room and grabbed her guitar, and then go to the dining room to had her breakfast.

"Good morning young miss.. You're so early today.. Got something to do in school?? Oh! What's wrong your eyes young miss??" Mrs. Moon greeted.

"Morning Mrs. Moon... Yeah.. I have to perform in the music class today~ Well.... It- It was nothing actually.." she said and eat her toasted bread.

"Geuraeyo?? Perform?? Alone??" She looked up at her maid, "Ani.. But the whole class.. Teacher told us to prepared something for the class today.."

The haid maid nodded her head, "Ah~ I see.. Well, good luck to you young miss.."

"Thank you Mrs. Moon... Oh, is appa wake up yet??" She turned to Nari, "Well---"

"Morning Mrs. Moon.. Morning my princess.. Ready for school??" Mrs. Moon was cut off by Mr. Song greetings. 

"Morning appa.. Yeah~ Pretty much.. Are you going to office right now??" Nari looked at her father who sat beside her. "Nope yet.. You want me-- Omo!! What's wrong with your eyes, sweetheart??"

Her father gasped dramatically. "It's nothing appa.. Seriously.." Her father look at her in concern. "It's about yesterday isn't??" he whispered.

Nari nodded. "I see.. You can't even lie to me.." She shot her father a look. "Yeah yeah.."

She looked at her wrist watch and got up. "Appa, I'll be going first.. I not I'll be late.. Bye!!!" She kissed her father cheeks and ran towards the door with her guitar.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nari POV

I walked to the bus stop and few minutes later the bus came. It's still early in the morning so the bus weren't crowded. I got in and sit at the last 2 rows from the back of the bus.

As soon as I sat down, my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID on the screen, Incoming Call - Cute Owl Oppa.

I accept the call, "Yeoboseyo??" 

"Aegi-ah~ Where're you?? Are you still in the bed??" I silently sighed, *This owl is really..* 

"Nope.. I'm already awake.. I'm in the bus now~ Wae??"

He gasp, "WHAT?!?! Why are you going to school so early??! We still got 40 minutes before the school starts!!"

I pulled away because of his sudden outburst, "Oppa, slow down your voice will you?? Don't you remember that I'll be a translator today??"

"Oh! That's right!! HAHHAHAHHA--- OUCH!! Yah! Why'd you throw the pillow to me??!"

"Yah hyung, can you make your voice lower?? I'm trying to sleep here~~" I guess it was Kai's voice because he share the same room with Kyungsoo oppa.

"Sheesh. Just cover your ears with you pillow then.. Meanie.." I could tell that he stucked out his tounge at Kai.

"Yah, are you still there?? Hello???" I rolled my eyes even though he can't see it, "Yeah yeah.. I'm still here.. Why did you called me early in the morning?? Did you need something??"

"Not really actually.. Just called you for morning call??"

"Mwo?? Morning call?? Oppa, seriously??" I laughed at him. "Hey, it's not funny.."

"Ara, arassoyo.. Oh, I'm almost reached school now. Guess see you later in school??"

"Okay young miss.. See ya later at school!!! Bye!!!"

"Ne~ Bye!!" I chuckled at him. I got out from the bus and walked towards the school enterance.

I got into my class and put all my things at my table. Then I walk straight to the office to meet Mr. Im.

I opened the office door and walks to Mr. Im's place, "Good morning Mr. Im.." He looked up at me, "Oh, good morning Nari.. You're early though.."

"Well, yeah.. I want to practice for a while for my performance later in the class.. Don't want to ruin it.."

"Oh~ I see.. By th-- Oh! What happen to your eyes?? Are you okay?? Your eyes looks puffy..." *Aigoo, why'd he notice my eyes??* I mentally sighed. "Well, I just can't sleep yesterday.. That's why.."

"Is that so?? Okay.. By the way,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter