The past~

Marrying a HOT Jerk like YOU?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nari POV

I continued playing notes on my guitar with tears threatening to fall. I sniffed and try to fought back the tears and suddenly a flashback came into my mind...

 

FLASHBACK *14 years ago*

I ran into the house and cried. Omma came to me and squat down to my level and search for my eyes.

"Swettie, what's wrong?? Why did you cry?? Aww, my poor baby.. Come to omma~~" She picked me up and rubbed my back.

I just kept crying and held my mom closer. "Omma, the kids doesn't want to play with me.. They said that I'm a spoiled brat caused I came from a wealthy family.."

Omma wiped my tears and smiled at me, "Why would they said like that?? Nevermind.. Omma is here to play with you isn't?? So, what you want to play with omma, sweetheart??"

I looked at my mom, "Omma, can you play the piano for me?? I wanted to hear omma sing.."

"Sure baby.. Anything for you.." she patted my head

We're in the music room and my mom set me on the couch near the piano while she sat on the piano chair. "What kind of song you want mommy to play, honey??"

I looked at her with puppy eyes, "Anything omma.. As long as you sing.." I give her a wide smile.

"Alright swettie.." Then she faced the piano and began to sing and play My Memory

I love when omma sing.. Her voice sounds like lullaby to me and it never failed to comfort me...

Without I'm knowing, I fall asleep. Omma stop singing after she realised that I was asleep.

She picked me up and brought me to my room, "Sleep well my princess..."

*End of flashback*

 

I walked towards the piano and traced my fingertips on the keys.

I sat on the chair and start to play My Memory. Rush of flashback came in my mind~ 

 

FLASHBACK

Omma and 9-years-old me was strolling in Hongdae that day. We're shopping happily as appa work outstation.

"Nari-ah, do you want to rest for a while and grabbed some ice-cream??" I looked at her with sparkles in my eyes. "Neh!! Omma, let's buy ice-cream.."

"Sure honey.. You wait for me at the bench over there while I'll go buy the ice-cream, arasso??" she smiled at me. "Okay omma.. "

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter