Luhan knows...

Marrying a HOT Jerk like YOU?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Narrator POV

Nari played a few notes and faced to the front. Then she looked at Lay's and D.O's seat and saw they gave her reassuring smile and mouthed 'Hwaiting!!' while doing the fist-pumped. She nodded and take a big breath. Nari clear , closed her eyes and began to sing.

Gaps could be heard from all the students in the class.

"Whoa.. Is that really Nari?? I never knew that she could sing. Her voice was amazing!!"

"Nari voice was great! Wah~ She should sang ever since she enter this school.."

*Is that really Nari?? I mean-- It can't be right?? Her voice... her voice remind me of someone.. But who??* Luhan thought at he softly gazed at Nari's singing figure.

*Wah~ Nari's voice is amazing.. I didn't knew that she could sing.. But her voice sounds familiar to me.. Hmm..* Exo members except for Lay and D.O said in their mind.

Nari could felt that tears builts in her eyes but she still continued to sing and she manage to blinked away the tears.

 

I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do

And I've hurt myself......... By hurting you.......

 

As the song end, she stop playing her guitar. The music studio was awfully silent and she peek one of her eyes to look at the audience. She could see that everyone was staring at her with wide eyes and mouth slightly open.

She sighed, "I shouldn't sing... This is not right.." She told herself while she stared at the floor.

Out of no where, "Miss Nari, your voice was amazing.. Fantastic!!"

Shocked, she looked up and saw that Mr. Takeshi and Ms. Hamamoto stood up with a smile and applaud for her following by the rest.

She could see that Lay and D.O was looking at her with a big smile plastered on their face. She felt touched and was in verge of tears.

She bowed to the audience and ran out from the music room before someone could see that she was crying. Shocked with her sudden move, Lay and D.O also went out and run after her.

*What was that?? Why did she ran away and why'd Yixing and Kyungsoo also ran after her?? I need to know about this..* Luhan thought as he looked at the door.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Luhan POV

"Wah.. Hyung, can you believe it?? Nari's voice was amazing.. It sounds like lullaby to me.." Sehun said as we walked side by side to our class.

"Hyung?? Luhan hyung, did you heard me?? Hyung~~" I snapped out as he gently shook my arms. "Oh?? Yeah Sehun-ah?? What are you saying??"

He looked at me in concerned, "Hyung, are you alright? You seem kinda spaced out.." I nodded while facing him, "Yeah, I'm totally fine.. Just thinking about something.. By the way, what did you said a while ago??"

He nodded cutely, "Ah.. I see.. I was saying that Nari's voice was amazing, don't you think so??"

"Yeah.. Her voice was amazing.."

"But hyung, don't you think that her voice was familiar??" "Oh! You think that too??"

"Neh.. But I couldn't remember of anyone that could sing like her.."

"Me too.." I sighed. "Sehun-ah, I'm going to the washroom for a while.. You go back to class first okay??" I said as I remembered about the incidence in the music studio while ago.

He looked at me before nodding his head, "Okay hyung.. See you later.." *Sorry Sehun-ah, but I need to find out something about Nari, Yixing and Kyungsoo..*

With that I turned my heel and started to look for Nari, Lay and D.O. I'm curious about their relationship. Are they that close??

I continued searching for them until I saw three little figure on the bench under the tree at the school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter