WHAT????

The Crazy Love Potion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

24 hours had passed since the CRAZY LOVE POTION was created. And as expected, there is Daiki who’s now basically acting as Amu’s bodyguard against Kei Inoo, Keito who’s repelling all Yuya’s DEATH glares and of course… Takaki Yuya himself who is within the urge of banging his head on the nearest wall while seeing his princess head-over-heels over his friend Keito because of that love potion. Life is just unfair, isn’t it?

 

“What chord did you use in this part?” Fai asked Keito while she pointed at the piece of paper on the table. You see, since she’s been enchanted by the fake love potion, she and Keito spent their time together with their guitars. Yes! It was indeed Fai’s plan to make Yuya believe that the potion was indeed a real one.

 

“I used G… But E Minor on this part…” Keito explained, but soon enough felt chills on his spine as soon as his eyes landed on the piercing aura Yuya was projecting. Fai noticed this too. However, she decided to push him to the limits and continued to ignore his existence.

 

“Fai-chan~ I think I should leave you and Yuya alone ne? errrmmm… he’s scaring me now” Keito said with an attempt to pack up his guitar. He was about to stand up when a sudden pull from Fai was done within split seconds.

 

“But I want to be with you… We have a lot in common. Please stay” Fai continued to act as she saw Keito gulping and laughing nervously. He knows for a fact that Yuya is watching – like a roaring lion ready to eat him alive any time soon… “Just wait here ne? I’ll just buy you a drink…” Fai offered which was enough to push Yuya up to his own nightmare.

 

Yuya saw Fai’s figure closing the door and soon enough his gaze landed on Keito. Sharp stares were fired at the poor boy and within a flash, he saw Yuya pinning him down the sofa with his fist clenching through his collar.

 

“You better teach me guitar before she comes back or I won’t forgive you Okamoto!”

 

“E-Ehh? What?” Keito struggled to speak but tried his best to process what the older boy was requesting from him. Indeed, Yuya’s way of getting Fai back is not through violence… it’s through making himself learn the guitar for them to have their ‘something in common’.

 

 

“Chotto Yuya~ this is not as easy as it looks… she will probably back in 10 minutes. You think I can teach you with that little time?”

 

“I don’t care! Start now…” Yuya gave off another of his death glare, leaving Keito with no other choice but to teach him the basic 4 chords… “I want to sing her a song when she comes back…”

 

Keito just lifted his left eyebrow because of amusement... like this ---> O.o    “Seiously?”

 

“Okay~ this is G…” Keito started. He then handed Yuya Fai’s guitar and let him copy what he was pressing on the strings… “And this is D chord…”

 

“And this is…” Keito was about to teach the third chord when a click on the door was heard. By this Yuya hurriedly positioned himself on the chair – his back straight and polo shirt arranged messily. And then, as soon as she saw Fai’s face near the door, she started singing…

 

 

“Fai Fai Fai Fai my great star…

I love you with all my heart.

What did you see in Okamoto?

It’s obvious that I’m hotter than him…

Fai Fai Fai Fai my great star…

I love you with all my heart”

 

 

He sang with all his might with the tune of “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”. Not to mention, just using G and D chord which he learned literally 5 minutes ago when she was gone. He used these 2 chords alternatively with a messy pattern on Fai’s guitar. Yuya sang his song twice and even prolonged his strum to indicate his finale…

 

Time stopped. As soon as Yuya’s voice faded, a few moments of silence filled the place.

 

Fai blinked twice before processing what the heck her boyfriend was singing. Even Keito who was also amazed by the sudden song escaping Yuya is now holding his laughter which soon enough escaped his lips as Fai started blurting out in tears of laughter as well.

 

--

 

 

“Baka ga?? Where the heck did you get that song??” Fai took a few steps forward near Yuya’s figure. She then can’t fight the urge to cup his face up and leave a peck on his lips… “Of course Yuya… You’re hotter than Okamoto” she continued after breaking their kiss.

 

“But the Love Potion…” Yuya and Keito said in perfect sync.

 

By this, Fai’s face just brightened up… “It was fake BAKA! Now that you mentioned it… Wanna help me troll YamaRio?”

 

xXxXxXxXxXx

 

 

 

“EHHHH?? So you mean… Inoo-chan drank this and he fell in love with Amu-chan??” Ryo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter