And wooooshh~ you're in love with me!

The Crazy Love Potion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Good morning princess..." Kei's pairs of eyes landed on Amu's figure and immediately went onto his act. He immediately pulled Amu's hand and kissed it lightly on its surface - letting all the people in the room see. This includes Ryosuke who's now totally believing about the crazy love potion, Kim who's just rolling her eyes on Kei's behavior and of course the poor penguin who's now cursing Kei's existence. 



By this, Amu awkwardly pulled her hand from Kei and looked at her boyfriend's reaction. Daiki gave off a frown before feeling the urge to protect Amu once again.
 


"Kei-chan!! I don't care if that love potion is enchanting you... Amu is taken!" Daiki proclaimed, emphasizing the word 'taken' in one single breath.



"Maa~ Dai-chan, can't you share?" Kei tried to push the younger one's limit. It's not long when Amu frowned at this statement.



"oy! I'm not a candy, you know..." she sighed for the nth time and looked at the two boys alternately... "I can't take much of this pressure... I need the toilet" she lied and just went her way outside the door. She just wanted some time away from the two. You see, since Kei drank that potion, all Amu witness is Kei and Daiki glaring at each other and basically fighting endlessly in front of her. The worst thing was, her ever loving Kim-chan is not even helping.
 


She pouted and let herself rest for awhile in the nearest bench chair in the school garden. As if exhausted, Amu rested her head on the arm rest and pretended to be sleeping... It's not long when a sudden cold drip was felt running through her face. She looked up and saw droplets of rain pouring down on her.



"Even the weather knows how I feel..." she sighed once again before seeing a red umbrella now covering her. She turned around only to see Daiki, half wet from the pouring rain... "Dai-chan?"



"I'm sorry... I should've fought for you more..." he started then took the seat next to Amu - still holding the umbrella up her head... "Here... This is for you" Daiki pulled 4 roses from his back and presented them to the girl in front.



Amu blinked after seeing what her boyfriend was doing and just wondered what these are for. She slowly took them and smiled faintly... "What are these for? It's not valentines day..." she teased.



"I just want to court you again... I know I'm not as smart and handsome as Kei-chan. But I'll take my chances..." Daiki whispered as he bashfully fiddled with his bag. Indeed, this hopeless romantic penguin wants to start again... Courting Amu, that is.



By this, Amu couldn't help but to smile on how cute Daiki was acting. She giggled while happily sniffing the flowers he just gave her as she leaned closer to his ear and whispered... "There's no reason to be worried... You're always be my penguin" 



"Yokatta~" Daiki touched Amu's face so close to him as he brushed his lips gently on hers. Time stopped the minute their lips were locked together and soon enough entered their own world.



----

 



"OY! Aren't you enjoying this too much INUU-chan?!" Kim slightly punched Kei's arm as soon as she saw Amu and Daiki out of the room. Seeing Daiki following the track of his princess, Ryosuke's face suddenly brightened up and soon enough led his way towards the door as well.



Now, only Kei and Kim were left in the room with the aim of settling some of their 'stuff'.



"Why? You're jealous?" Kei wiggled both of his brows as he took a step forward towards Kim.



"Who said I am? I know you're just acting BAKA!" 



"Then what if I told you, I'M NOT?" Kim felt her own chest clutching as this phrase tingled inside her ears.



"I-It's okay... I don't care" she lied and looked away from his eyes. But as soon as she did this, Kei took further steps forward and only a few seconds after, Kim felt her back already touching the wall.



"Are you sure you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter