CRAZY MIX UP??

The Crazy Love Potion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Once upon a time there was a handsome prince ---- who was annoyingly clicking his tongue while tapping continually on the table just to be noticed by the very concentrated and serious princess in front of him. Within a flash, the princess just looked and shot her signature cold look at the guy that made him frozen on his place. But despite this, the prince just couldn’t help but to cheer for his success in achieving her attention.

 

 

“Kei!! Can you please stop doing that?” Kim rolled her eyes while measuring precisely 22mls of pink liquid inside her test tube. She arranged her big lab goggles after giving Kei a sharp look – making the impression that she doesn’t want to be disturbed… “I can’t concentrate on what I’m doing… so ZIP IT!”

 

“Pffft~ What are you doing anyways?” Kei stood up near the girl and examined the things Kim was using. He started to the pink coloured liquid in her hands down to the table spoon of sugar near the table. He then fiddled with some of the equipment on the floor, still not having a slightest idea on what project the girl was working on. It was then a sudden smirk formed on Kim’s face.

 

“This. My pretty dog… is my masterpiece…” Kim pulled off a troll face – almost like an evil mastermind planning something very cunning… “This is my LOVE POTION…” she continued then poured the pink substance into a small transparent container.

 

-

 

“WOOOOOOW!!! I didn’t know my girlfriend is CRAZY…” Kei firstly complimented the work but his facial expression suddenly changed and gave Kim a sarcastic remark… “You used strawberry fruit, milk and sugar… YOU’RE BASICALLY MAKING A STRAWBERRY MILK SHAKE, BAKA!” he continued after seeing a carton of milk hidden under Kim’s desk. You see, these two can fight against each other on who’s the smartest. And guess what? No one really wins!

 

“Aishh~ Okay okay… you got me…” Kim sighed… “I just thought of one good troll move. I’ll prank Rio and the others” she grinned manically towards the bottle she was holding.

 

She was about to explain more of her epic ‘plan’ to her boyfriend but a sudden click of the door was heard, making her stop. It was not long when a familiar girl entered the door along with a man trailing behind her.

 

“Nee-chan, can I borrow the—“ Fai spoke as soon as she entered the door. However, her sentence went flat when she saw the bottle Kim was holding and out of curiosity, eyed its contents… “What the heck are you making?”

 

 

“Ahh~ it’s a LOVE POTION…” Kim uttered and emphasised her words in every breath… “I don’t know if it works though… You’re actually in time. I’m testing it now with Kei” Kim continued and elbowed her boyfriend, expecting a good support. Fortunately, Kei got her message and played along with her plan.

 

 

“Woah~ love potion? Those really exists?” Yuya said, with doubt painted across his face… “Then I would love to see it!”

 

“Don’t tell me you want to fall for someone else?”

 

“Of course not… If ever I’m gonna use it, I would probably just fall further down in love with my Fai-chan…” Yuya cheesily answered while pulling Fai’s waist closer. In turn, the girl just rolled her eyes and gave him a slight whack on the back of his head.

 

Fai just ignored her boyfriend’s nonsense and intriguingly asked the older one once again… “So, how does it work?”

 

“Maa~ you just drink it and close your eyes for about 4 seconds… After that, you’ll fall in love to the FIRST PERSON you’ll see…” Kim explained and winked at both Kei and Fai. And a ‘wink’ only means one thing… TROLL TIME!

 

 

Kim then demonstrated on how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter