I Thought This Was Gonna Be Hard

Dare: Join Boyfriend!

Yo!! Thanks, you subscribers!

I promise to make this chapter longer! Also, what is with me and Kwangmin, Youngmin and MinWoo?? Don't worry, they're the spotlight now, the others have an important (really) important role later. Maybe this isn't like the other fanfics!?

- FrostyAutumn

 

No way! You thought, freaking out, I can't believe it... these guys are actually IN my class?!

While you panicked silently, MinWoo looked at you, "Woo!" He exclaimed.

You stomped up to the class list and looked through it countless times, always seeing your name. You hoped it was a dream, you really did. The fact that it WASN'T finally got through to you. "Okay..." You muttered, as you headed towards the door. 

"He seems angry..." You heard MinWoo say.

Once you walked out the door, you felt extremely flustered. Why did I accept this dare without thinking it through?! I'll die before I finish this dare, I really will!

You slumped, leaning on the door. Suddenly, you heard the door handle rattle. You gasped, confused. You were so confused that you turned the handle the other way, causing the door handle to fall off. The door handle rolled to the ground with a light jolt. You covered your face. It was just day 1, and you had already damaged school property. Suspiciously, your creeped away unnoticed.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"We're trapped!" The six boys from Boyfriend yelped, "Help us!" 

Mikki had just walked pass when she noticed the cries for help. Mikki's eyes lighted up in delight as she whipped out her phone and recorded the whole thing, humming to herself. "This is so gonna get tonnes of views!" She squealed, "So, I'm gonna post this on Youtube...!"

Youngmin, who had his face pressed against the door, went mental. She's actually going to post that on Youtube?!

 

Later...

 

You were in class as everyone finished their introductions. It was almost time for your introduction, and you didn't want to mess this up.

"I'm (y/n)! It is so nice to meet you. I hope we can be great friends!" You tilted your head and smiled. 

Everyone looked at you, baffled. "Uhh..."

You froze. I'm here as a boy! You thought, What do I do?!

"What I mean is, 'I'm nice to be greeted! So, if you hesitate, you're so gonna regret it~! PEACE!!" You said, posing.

Suddenly, you realised that you were supposed to stay low. You laughed uncontrollably. "I'm joking. I'm more of a booky person. I seriously love books. I bet that I could read the dictionary and memorise everything. Just you watch," You said in a boring, flat voice.

This time, everyone was shocked. You heard someone whisper in front of you, "Well, he certainly has... issues,"

You felt as if you were getting stabbed. That insult hit you hard. You wiped your face, realising that you had glasses on. You rubbed your glasses. It felt much better having your glasses off. You didn't really need them, anyway.

Since Huan was in your class, you tried to act all casual. As Huan glanced at you, you smiled, although deep on the inside, you felt mad.

All of a sudden, there was a loud knock on the door. You quickly turned your head to see a excited girl with black hair in a high ponytail open the door. The first sight you see is Youngmin thanking the girl, the girl blushing, and then Mikki.

Mikki?!

What is Mikki doing there?! You think, Unless Mikki was fangirling all over them again, and then stalked them here!

You sigh, staring at Mikki thinking. Wait! She is in my class, so it makes sense.

As you watch, you see Youngmin looking slightly agitated. Mikki is laughing wildy, teasingly. Suddenly, MinWoo pops up, but not at Mikki, but at you. He stares at you, confused. "Hey..." He murmurs, walking up to you.

Now he's at your desk. You fidle with your glasses as you wear them. 

"What is it?" You say, eyeing him.

He eyes you back. You feel yourself blush nervously. Breathe in! You think, calming yourself down, Breathe out! I am a boy. Pretend to be a BOY in this situation! You instruct yourself, But, I'm not... 

You gulp, I'm not one of those people who has an interest with a person of the same gender. I'm a girl for crying out loud!

MinWoo looks at you, perplexed. "Something on your mind?" He asks, all concerned.

You look at Mikki and Youngmin, teasing each other, while it seems that everyone else from Boyfriend has disappeared somewhere. Probably from the whole problem.

"No," You respond, cool and coldy. You decide to open your desk, pulling out a dictionary. You flip the book open, as you try to find a word, trying to look completely engaged in the dictionary. 

You land on a random page. Your eyes fall upon the word 'unbelievable'.

"Unbelievable," You mutter.

"Oh, okay," MinWoo says. 

You look up. MinWoo has a unrecongnisable expression on his face.

"Woo!" He says, "I need to talk to you about something." 

?! ?! ?!

Kwangmin bursts through the door, panting, "The others are in the hallway..." he pants. "Exploring."

MinWoo nods. "And do you know what we talked about?" He asks Kwangmin.

Kwangmin looks at you, nodding his head. "Yeah," he says. 

You look at them both. "What do you wanna talk to me about?!" You say, surprised and annoyed.

Look, you think, You might not get this message telepathically, but you guys are up to something! Involving me, obviously. 

You pause your thoughts.

"Okay, you can tell me." You agree.

"Later?" Kwangmin smiles, all friendly-like and cheerful, with a ghost of cheekiness on his face.

Looking at them wide-eyed, you grin.

Finally, MinWoo talks, "It's about Boyfriend." He says.

 

TO BE CONTINUED