Starting From Now, You're a Boy!

Dare: Join Boyfriend!

The sun shinned through the afternoon sky. You laid across your bed and yawned. In just two weeks, you would be in highschool!

Your friends leaning against your bedroom wall said nothing, as they sat there in boredom. Suddenly, one of your friends, Caitlyn said something. "Hey! (y/n), can I dare you to do something?" Caitlyn asked, with a sly grin on her face. Your other friends, Miki and Huan looked up in interest. Caitlyn continued, "I dare you to pretend to be a boy when we go to highschool!" Miki and Huan both gasped, and then burst out laughing. Your eyes widened, but you stayed calm. 

"I'm okay with that!" You declare, smiling.

Caitlyn sighed, "I'm not finished yet," She said, "You have to pretend to be a boy and join Boyfriend!"

Miki and Huan quieted down, shocked expressions on their daces appeared. 

"You're not serious about this, are you Caitlyn?" Miki asked.

"Of course I am," Caitlyn said, crossing her arms. "I'm just so bored...!"

You turned to put your face into your pillow. You really wanted to accept the dare, yet you didn't want to do it. You wanted to be yourself in highschool, not this!

Meanwhile, your friends were talking. 

"How'd you hear about Boyfriend?" Huan wondered.

"My sister told me about them," Caitlyn told them. "But doesn't everyone know them? They're pratically famous!"

Miki sighed in contempt. "Just think," she started, sighing again, "We'll be going to the same highschool as them!" She squealed in delight.

Huan laughed, "We already have someone fangirling here!"

You looked up. "I'm so gonna ace this dare!" You grin. Caitlyn smiled. "Oh yeah~! This is gonna be fun!"

 

 

- TWO WEEKS LATER~ THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL -

 

Since your parents were away, you had to buy your own uniform, which in this case, was no problem at all, since you were doing this dare. You sighed as you walked through the doors of your new highschool- Tamayaka High.

Instead of buying a wig and wearing that, you had decided to cut your hair short. No-one would notice you as a girl now!

You gritted your teeth as you walked pass some people you knew in middle school. They looked at you with puzzled expressions on their faces. You turned your head to look at them, waved, and speedwalked away. Suddenly, you bumped into Huan. Huan stared at you. "(y/n)...!" She exclaimed. She then lowered her voice. "Uh, I mean... wow!"

You grimanced as you cautiously looked around. It was so noisy that no-one had heard Huan.

"Keep it down!" You shushed Huan angrily, "I had to cut my hair just to do this dare!"

Huan bent down to whisper in your ear, "I almost feel sorry for you..." Huan said.

Suddenly, Huan and you realised that the hallway had became silent. You directed your attention to everyone else.

Students were whispering in excitment and nervousness. "They're coming!" A girl announced from the crowed.

Everyone moved to make way for six boys. 

You gasp in shock, realising why everyone is flustered about the boys. "Boyfriend...!" You gasp in a loud whisper.

Huan nods her head wildly in agreement, her silky long, black hair waving about.

You tilt your head while staring at Huan. It almost seems as if Huan is SCARED of Boyfriend, but you know that that can't possibly be true.

Huan turns back to you. You smile triumphantly as you take out a pair of black rimmed square glasses. "I'll be needing these!" You say.

The reason why you need the glasses is because you want to 'stay low' until you're ready to attempt to join Boyfriend.

As the members of Boyfriend walk down the hallway which is already plastered with notes and updates about what's happening at the school, the rest of the students break away as they scramble back to class frantically.

You and Huan walk seperate ways after waving each other off. You ask a teacher where to find your class list. The teacher smiles as she directs you towards another room marked 'STUDENT HELP'. You sigh. You're not in need of any help... besides the fact that you're literally lost and don't even know where or what class you're in!

As you open the door recklessly, there is Boyfriend whispering to each other cheerfully telling jokes. You creep away, making sure they don't notice you. This is just GREAT! You think sarcastically.

As you edge across the tidy room with books stacked neatly on the shelves and an unused desk in one corner, you bump into something. Whatever you have just bumped into falls on the ground making a loud 'thud!'.

You freeze and quickly pick up what is a dusty old book. What was that book doing on this table? You wonder to yourself, more than slightly annoyed.

As you place the book back on the table, you see all of Boyfriend looking at you intently.

Nonchantly, you try to utter something. "Oh... hey!" You say, gritting your teeth. "Ahah... I was just here to see what class I am in," you explain to them casually.

You notice Kwangmin look at you. "Your name?" He asks.

"Um, (y/n)," you tell Kwangmin. Youngmin chuckles. "Nice name, you have!" He grins.

Your heart leaps out of your chest... literally. Youngmin just flashed me a smile! You think, Wait, I'm not supposed to be fangirling NOW!! This is not the time, me! I have to remember that I'm in disguise as a BOY! A BOY!

You are now panicking. It is only then that you notice all of them scanning the list. 

MinWoo quickly spins around. "You're in our class!" He exclaims.

You feel like pinching yourself. THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! You think. But at least you're one step closer to beating the dare!

TO BE CONTINUED- IN CHAPTER 2.

 

AUTUMN'S NOTES:

I might be slow to update. (Sorry!!!)

Hope you enjoyed my first chapter. Sorry if it wasn't very interesting and all 'Boyfriend this' and 'Boyfriend that'!

:3 How's life being a boy in this story...? XD