Day 4

41 Days

You woke up and sat up, yawning. You shut your eyes remembering what happened yesterday. The Lotte World. You remembered how much fun you three had. Especially with Sunggyu. You heard a chuckle and snapped your eyes opened. You frowned when you saw a plate full of food in front of you. Your frown turned into smile.

You looked up to see Sunggyu looking down at you with an unreadable expression on his face. “Wae?” You asked confused but touched. “Wanted to give you breakfast in bed. Anything wrong?” You shook your head but thought. No, but you are acting less like a friend and more like a…boyfriend….

You shrugged and smiled up at him. “Gomawo. I’ll eat it.” He smiled. “IF….you eat with me.” He chuckled. You moved over and made some space for him in bed. Then you handed him the spoon and picked up a fork and dug into a delicious looking breakfast. “WOW! I didn’t know you were such an amazing cook!” He smiled and proudly thumped his chest like Tarzan making you laugh uncontrollably.  

You both were enjoying the breakfast when you decided to ask. “Hey. I don’t remember coming home….” He smiled a small smiled. “That’s because I carried you home, love.” Your eyes widened at the endearment. You looked at him and blushed. Both because he carried you home and called you ‘love.’ Even though it wasn’t the first time he had carried you. Just in public.

You patted your cheeks. “Feeling hot?” He asked and you stuttered. “Um..n-no why would I?” “Because there can only be two reasons that your cheeks are red. Either because you are hot or…” He leaned in. “….or?” “…or….you are embarrassed.” Your eyes widened again. “Embarrassed? Why would I be embarrassed. Like there is NO reason for me to be embarrassed at ALL….you know…hehe..” He laughed.

You looked at him questioningly. “Nothing. Just you are so much fun to tease!” He laughed and you turned away, pouting. “Aw…come on! Seriously? Don’t be mad! Please!” You gave in to him and laughed seeing him beg.

“So…I have some news….” You looked at him. “You know, I was only meant to stay here one day but I stayed a bit over. So, you know…I’m going back today, to Dongwoo’s.” You looked at him in shock. You weren’t expecting this. You didn’t want him to go. For…some reason. But you couldn’t stop him either. It’s not like you know him that well or anything.

What you didn’t know was he saw you as more than a friend and you were heading in the same direction. You just nodded your head and resumed finishing your breakfast. You had nothing to say to that. Whereas Sunggyu did. He opened his mouth to speak but closed it realising that you didn’t want to talk.

You both finished your breakfast and you washed the dishes in silence while Sunggyu just sat there watching you. After you completed your chores, you went for a quick shower. You quickly cleaned up and got ready. You were drying your hair and trying to comb it. But it was too long. You were seriously thinking about cutting it short.

You struggled to comb when suddenly, a had grabbed the comb from you and started to comb your hair. At first you stiffened but then relaxed your body and silently stood there, watching in the mirror as Sunggyu determinately combed your hair. He was trying to be as gentle as he can and not hurt you.                

You chuckled at his facial expression. He looked so…determined. He looked up when he heard you laugh. “What?” He frowned and you shook your head. “Will…I ever see you again?” You got out. The atmosphere suddenly turned thick.

He looked up and handed you back the comb. Then he walked away from you. You frowned and felt your heart sink. But that soon turned into confusion as he returned with your camera. He turned it on and pointed it at you. “Hello camera! This is Sunggyu. I am here to record this moment when this girl right here…” He pointed at you. “…asks a question which was very stupid. She just asked me if I would ever see her again.”

“Let me tell you camera what MY answer is.” He walked over to you. You had a very shocked but confused expression on your face. He leaned so close that his breath was upon your lips. He flicked your forehead. You jumped in shock and rubbed the sore spot. “Ouch!” You yelped. “That. You deserved. Pabo! Of course I would see you!” HE put the camera on the bed.

He suddenly hugged you. You froze but started to relax in his embrace. “Of course. I am there for you. I promised the first day didn’t I?” You laughed. “You mean day before yesterday?” He joined in your laughter. You both ceased laughing and stepped back. You looked up at him. “WE have only known each other for like what? Three? Four days? And we are like…..”

His gaze locked with yours. “Like?” He whispered. “…so…close.” He smiled. “Yes, close.” You both looked into each other’s eyes for what seemed like ages when he suddenly sighed. “I’ll have to go now….I’ll see you soon.” Your eyes dulled but then brightened. “Soon?” He smiled. “Yes, soon.”

You walked him to the front door. “If I leave any stuff here, then just return it to me when you meet me next yeah? I have your phone number and you have mine, so don’t hesitate to call anytime, ok? And most importantly, take care of yourself.” The last part he whispered. You nodded. He walked out and you sighed closing the door behind him. You leaned against the door.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and you almost fell off. You opened the door and saw Sunggyu sheepishly smiling. “What happened?” You asked. “I almost forgot something.” He replied. “What?” You inquired. He stepped closer and hugged you. His arms snaking around your waist. “This.” He whispered. After a long moment, he stepped back and walked out. You watched him. You were smiling.

He turned back and gave you a smile and a wave. You did the same. You saw his back as he walked further and further away. Soon…. You thought.

Sunggyu was walking away and he was smiling. Soon…. He thought.   

*****

A/N:

Hey guys!

An update!

So, how was it?

Are my updates getting boring? Please tell me. I spend my time doing this instead of my homework (of course i manage to finish my homework, anyways but still) so, if you guys tell me if this is getting boring, I will try and think of making this more interesting and instead of wasting time on these boring updates I'll try make it more interesting. And thank you all! For reading and subscribing and those who comment! THANK YOU!

So please please please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! and most importantly ENJOY!!!! :D