Day 3

41 Days

You sighed for the nth time. Sunggyu looked up. “What’s wrong, Hyemi?” He asked, looking up from the book he was reading. You noticed the glasses he was wearing but didn’t comment on it. It only made him look…cute. You shook your head of such thoughts. “Just bored. Nothing to do.” “Really? WAnna go out and meet my friend?” You looked up in excitement. “Jinja? We can?” He nodded. “Yeah! I mean I’ll text him now…” He busied himself with texting when you suddenly hugged him. “EEEK! Thank you! Kamsa! Kamsa! I’m going to get ready!” You bounced off and went to your room to change.

Sunggyu smiled softly. “You’re welcome, Hyemi…”

****

You quickly threw something on and jumped out of the room. “Sunggyu-ah! I’m ready!!!” You walked over to the couch and stood next to him. “My friend said he’ll meet us there- WOAH!” His mouth fell open. “Darn it! Lady, you look beautiful!” You blushed at his straight forwardness. “Can we go now?” “Yeah! Wait!” You screamed. You rushed back into your room and looked through it but couldn’t find the thing you were searching for.

You panicked. “Sunggyu! Sunggyu-ah! I can’t-” you stopped in mid-sentence when you saw him holding something out. You took the camera from his hands and looked at him curiously. “How did you…..” He smiled. “I know you enough to know that you will need your camera when you go out so, I had it ready!” You smiled at him. “Thank you….” “It’s fine! Let’s go!”

You two walked over to the Lotte world. “Is this where we are going to meet him! Seriously?” He nodded. Before he could ask if there was any problem, you squealed and jumped around like a kid. “I LOVE Lotte world!!!! OMOMOMO!” Sunggyu just smiled and shook his head. He purchased the tickets and both of you walked inside. You were still rambling on when you heard “Dude! Long time no see!” You watched awed as both the boys greeted each other. “Long time? I saw you yesterday you idiot!” Dongwoo grinned sheepishly. “What can I say? I miss my man! And where is…” He looked around till his eyes settled on you.

He whistled. “Is she who you were talking about?” You blushed and hid behind Sunggyu, suddenly feeling shy. Sunggyu glared at Dongwoo. Then he carefully turned around and put you infront of him. “Hyemi, this is my best friend Dongwoo. Dongwoo, this is Hyemi.” He smiled at you. You blushed and immediately changed to your friendly self. You took out your camera and pressed the record button. “Camera. This is Dongwoo! Sunngyu’s best friend! Hello Dongwoo!” You pointed the camera at him and smiled. He shook your extended hand and smiled also.

Sunggyu and Dongwoo laughed as you made funny comments about people and other things. Sunggyu looked at you with his soft smile. Dongwoo looked at Sunggyu and smirked. “Someone is falling in love…” He sang softly to himself. Sunggyu turned around to look at him. Still smiling he asked, “You said something?” Dongwoo smiled back. “Nope! Nothing! Nothing at all!”

You pulled Sunggyu and Dongwoo along and went on all the rides at least three times. At the end of the day, you were tired and asleep in Sunggyu’s arms. He gazed at you softly. “Sunggyu?” Dongwoo looked at him. They were walking home. “Yeah? You know Dongwoo, I think I’m falling for her. Even though I met her yesterday, I think I’m falling for her. What do I do?” He looked up at Dongwoo. Dongwoo looked back with grief. “I don’t know. I suggest you spend your remaining time with her….” With that you three reached your house. Dongwoo turned to go. “Dongwoo!” He turned around. “Yeah?” “Thanks.” They both smiled at each other.

Sunggyu opened the door with your keys and carried you to the bed. He gently lay you down and made sure you were comfy. Then he turned the lights off and bent over to kiss your forehead. “This is going to be difficult, Hyemi…..but we’ll go through it yeah?” He gazed at your sleeping self and smiled, then went to the couch and tried to sleep.     

***************

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry I know I'm a bit late but my laptop broke and it was really hard to write a chap with my phone. Now it's fixed and I'll update like usual. Once a week! One more thing, I know he fell in love too quickly but hey! He only has like 41 days. three are gone. I need to speed it! anyways, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!:D~