UNTITLED (AGAIN)

☂ Sapphire Blue Umbrella ☂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` (   Sapphire Blue Umbrella ) CHAPTER FOUR : ______

 

 

 

Students are everywhere because it was their break time. Ryeowook is sitting at one of the school benches. He was grinning from ear to ear while looking at the School ID he is holding. He is starting to make a plan on what he should gonna do to find him and he is very serious about it. He didn’t even notice when Sungmin sit beside him.

“Hey, Wook. What is that?” Sungmin asked curiously which make Ryeowook jumped in surprise.

“Oh hyung you’re here. This? This is my future boyfriend’s ID”

“What?! Let me see that.” Then he grabbed the thing from Ryeowook’s grip. He almost fell from his seat when he saw whose ID it is. “How did you get it? And what did you said?! You’re feature boyfriend?! ”

“Yes, my future boyfriend! You remember what I told you about my destiny, right?” Sungmin nodded as his answer “I saw him again yesterday at the school library.” Ryeowook continued to tell Sungmin what happened and how he found the Student’s Identification Card.

“So you were saying that he is your Destiny?” Sungmin can’t believe on what his best friend told him.

“Mmh…Why? Did you know him?” Ryeowook felt happy on that idea because if yes, his search could be easier.

“Honestly yes. He is also my friend.”

Ryeowook’s eyes got bigger “Jinjja?! Then why is that I never saw him with you or why didn’t you even introduce me to him?!”

“Uh… maybe because you are not interested at him before and you haven’t know yet that he is your Destiny?” Sungmin said and rolled his eyes, giving back the object to the guy beside him “And the reason why you did not see us together is because he is at the night class and we’re on the day class.” He looks at Ryeowook’s direction to see that he is looking at Sungmin while smiling. “Kim Ryeowook… I don’t give me that look.”

“Hyung, please help me. Hmm?” Ryeowook pleaded with his puppy eyes. He knows well that Sungmin can’t say no to him when he used his aegyo.

“How can I help you? What am I going to do?” the older guy surrendered

“Introduce me to him, as simple as that.”

“Alright…” he sighed

“Yay~ thanks hyung! Love you!”  Sungmin just rolled his eyes.

 

“Wookie, I got a phone call from Jongwoon hyung yesterday and he asked if I’m free this coming Saturday. He’s going to treat me because he asked a favor from last time. Then I asked him if I can bring someone along and he said it’s alright.”

“So that means…. I’m going to meet him on Saturday?”

“Uh huh.” Sungmin answered while nodding his head.

“Yes!” he raised his fist up in the air “Gomawoyo!” Ryeowook hug Sungmin tightly because he really feels happy.

“Wookie, stop that. The other students are already staring at us.” Sungmin said although it’s not true. He just wants Ryeowook to release him from the embrace and so the latter did.

“I’m really glad hyung!”

“Yeah I know. You don’t have to tell me that.” Sungmin said sarcastically. “I’m going to your house on Saturday then we will go at the theme park together where we will go to meet Jongwoon hyung.”

“Wow! Theme park, a perfect place to have a date~”

Sungmin flicked Ryeowook’s forehead “Gosh Wookie! What are you talking about?!”

“Hyung~~ you’re so mean!” Ryeowook protested and pouted cutely while rubbing his forehead. Sungmin rolled his eyes at him.

“You need that. Remember?  It’s me; you and Jongwoon hyung so you can’t call it a date.” Sungmin look at his wristwatch “I supposed we better go back to our rooms now or else were goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter