untitled Chapter

☂ Sapphire Blue Umbrella ☂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

 

` (   Sapphire Blue Umbrella  ) CHAPTER THREE : ________

 

 

 

Ryeowook and Sungmin enter inside the Latté. Since its weekdays, the place is filled with many customers unlike weekends. Sungmin and Ryeowook always went and hangout at the there not just because the owner of it are their friends but the Latté itself is great. They provided good quality of services, and they serve delicious drinks, sweets and deserts. Aside to these is that the employees are friendly and always smiles at the customers.

Park Jung Soo or also known as Leeteuk gave the named Cheonsa to the shop. For him, this Latte Shop is very special. His sister ShinYoung help him to build it and with the help of his boyfriend; Kim Youngwoon, it become more even successful. The owners barely went on the Shop because they are busy with their own personal things and besides they have trust on their employees.

“Hi Oppas!” the girl named Jaihnielle greeted them. She works there for almost a year. She is one of their closest staff at the shop. She is half-Korean half-Filipina that is why her looks is different compare from other normal Korean girl. Her eyes are not that chinky unlike other Koreans and her hair was naturally curled at the end of it.

“Hello Jaihn!” Ryeowook greeted back with a smile.

Jahnielle asked for their orders and Ryeowook told her that he wants some Blue Berry muffins and Hazelnut macchiato.

“How about you, Sungmin oppa? What do you want?” she asked, but Sungmin seems not to notice it because his mind was occupied with the thoughts of what happened last week on Kyuhyun’s house.  Even when they are on their way through the café, his mind is flying. Ryeowook keeps on talking about what happened on his day while he is only nodding and it is good that his friend not noticed it.

‘Geez~ that brat! I hate him! He stole my first kiss!’ His face turns into pinkish one. ‘Gosh~ what am I thinking. Aish! It’s Kyuhyun’s fault!’ He shook his head to dismiss the thoughts in his mind.

“Hyung, she’s already asking for your order. “ Ryeowook informed him. Sungmin felt a little embarrassed for not paying attention so he smiles slyly.

“Huh? I uh... I want an Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latté and Chocolate Croissant.”

“Got it! I’ll bring your orders on your table later. Just wait for a while.” The two guys nodded and paid for t their orders. They search for a vacant table and found one at the right side of the Latte, near the window.

“Hyung, are you alright?  When Jaihnielle was asking what you do want, you seem not to notice it.” Ryeowook asked Sungmin when they already sitting.

“ Ye-yeah. I’m okay. It’s nothing.” Sungmin lied. He didn’t want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter