Chris- Funny guy

I fell out of the sky

Slouching and day dreaming in class, as usual, Ms. Chicken *yeh I know she got a funny surname, glad that is not my surname, lol* calls my name, I look up and she says "so, Chris can you repeat what I just said, since you seem very much focused?" I know she's being sarcastic and I really have no idea what she was saying in fact this lesson is so lame, I want to have fun *urghh when will this lesson be over* anyway since she's waiting for an answer and the whole class seems to be looking at me, I just say to her "hmm...Ms...uhh I don't know what you said, can you choose someone else to answer?" She gives me a stern look *ok..I think I'm in trouble now* she then sighs and says "Chris! This is the 3rd time! What is wrong with you? Why are you always in your own imaginary world?

I think to myself and think hmmm I really want to tell her, that she is the most boringest history teacher in the entire universe and she has the MOST funniest surname..but that wouldn't be nice and she may end up calling grandpa, so instead I say "Hey Ms! What do you call a chicken that crosses the road?? I start to walk around like a chicken and I start to make chicken noises. The whole class burst out laughing and I joined in too, though I stopped when I saw her face starting to go red and think to myself *I think I've crossed the limits now* she marches towards me and screams in my face "CHRIS!! Take your backside out of that door and stand outside in SILENCE! I will speak to you at the end of the lesson!"

She turns away and continues the lesson, I scowl as I start to walk out of the class, I start pulling funny faces, and people start giggling and then she sees me and pushes me out of the door and slams the door in my face. Jeez what's up with her, did she get dumped or something, didn't mean to offend her, it's just that her surname is so hilarious *hahahaha* I'm not usually a troublemaker, in fact I am a good student, it's just that..I hate going to her lessons...it feels like I'm visiting a graveyard, and it's like she's so moody.

I take out my iPod, since I have nothing to do standing out here, I put on my earphones and click on B.A.P's song-No mercy on my playlist, I start singing the chorus *Man, this song is good...just my style* I smile to myself...ahh the glory of K POP, started loving it the moment I started listening to it, though everyone starts to get crazy over PSY-Gangnam style...I like it too, everytime I listen to it, it makes me want to dance... I know it sounds stupid, right? That's how I am, stupid and funny, but hey at least I liven up the place.

Class bell rings, *hmm that was quick* I look at my watch, it's time to go home. *Maybe I should sneak out, I doubt she would notice* everyone starts rushing out of class, I try to hide in the crowd, but Ms. Chicken catches me red-handed *damn, she watches me like a hawk* she looks at me and says "where do you think you're going, Mr. McCartney?" I look at her nervously and I say "hehe, umm...nowhere just waiting". She gives me a tired look and says "so, why were you making stupid jokes in class, especially offensive ones, hmm??!! I look at the ground and put my hands in my pockets and I say "well Ms...umm I didn't mean to offend you I just wanted to make you laugh", she looks at me aggravated and says "you call that a joke? Seriously, your attitude and childish behaviour is really starting to get on my nerves, I think I need to call your grandfather...you have gone over the limits. *Oh no, she's going to call grandpa, if he finds out...he won't let me go to BigBang's concert with my mates, oh no I got to convince her to give me another chance*. I look up and say "Ms, please don't call grandpa, I promise I'll work hard and I'll listen but pleaaase don't call grandpa".

She looks at me and after a couple of seconds she says "well, ok I will let you off, if you behave properly and work hard every lesson and also do me a favour...". I look at her *please, tell me she won't ask me to do something lame* she looks at me confidently and says "umm can you hook me up with Mr.Ross?" She blushes and looks at me, *damn is she weird or what!! She wants to go out with him?? Out of all men...HIM, she is one weird teacher, wow, I can't believe she would ask me to do this favour out of all people*, but at least she won't tell me off to grandpa, if I agree, right? I smile to myself and reply to her and say "Yeah, sure that's a deal!!" She grins for the first time and shakes my hand and says thank you...Wow I've never seen her this much happy before, am I in a dream or what...