Zoe- The cloudy girl

I fell out of the sky

I fell out of the sky....into a world I have never been before I have never met its people.... I'm just walking as people stare at me, I'm wondering *why are they staring at me* who cares, anyway I carried on walking in this unknown world and I don't even know where I am. I wonder how I even got here, I don't remember what happened. How did I get here? How?!

I tried so hard to remember but nothing..... nothing.....I don't remember a single thing, the only thing I remember is that I fell out of the sky.

I'm stuck in this unknown world, I need to find my way back to my world...but how?? I will have to find out. Right now I got to look for a place to stay. Still what's creepy is that people are still staring at me...I expected them to stop by now. Do I really look that weird? Well ok I am different but I am still a human being, just from another world. *I ignore them and continue walking* So as I was walking I was beginning to feel tired. All I could see was shops, shops and more shops...now this was starting to get boring. I was thinking about staying at a hotel, but I couldn't see any near by, so I decided to find someone so I could ask them if there are any hotels around. I see someone walking towards my direction, so I go upto them and ask them "Do you know any hotels around here?" The person just gives me a weird look and says "Yes, just cross the road and turn left and carry on walking straight. After a few streets you will find a cafe called Starbucks Coffee, from there you turn right onto Newby street and then you will find a hotel there called Sydney Hotel. So you know where to go?" I replied "Yes I do, thank you".

When I reached the hotel my legs were aching a lot. I just stood there staring at the huge building and at that very moment I see someone on a bike coming towards me, they're losing control........they come crashing into me. Oh I hurt my arms and my legs hurt more now.... I open my eyes to see a Kariko (a guy)!! He's just there lying on the ground next to me, I watch him as he gets up. He looks at me, I'm just staring at him..I couldn't help it he...he looks amazing those blue eyes so amazing, I...I... was speechless.

He comes closer, I get nervous....he says "I'm so sorry I just lost control of the bike are you alright? I'm sorry, I really am sorry. I reply with a wide grin and say "No it's ok I am perfectly fine". He says "You sure? Well ok then, may I ask what's your name?" I get a little nervous, I feel so red....I reply "My.....my.....my name is Zoe". *Why do I feel so nervous, just be normal Zoe!!*

He replies "nice to meet you Zoe, my name is Chris, short for Christopher, so what are you doing here?" "I'm just looking for a place to stay; I'm kind of lost here so I just found this hotel" I reply. He says "well I take it that you're new to this place?" *I can't tell him I am new to this world or else he will think I'm psycho hmm I will just say I'm new here, instead.* "Yes I'm new here" I reply. Then he smiles and says "Well I could be your tour guide if you like, you know show you around and help you to get to know the place". I reply "that would be awesome thanks". "Sure, no problem anything you need just ask me, by the way heres my number if you need to contact me". He takes a pen out of his pocket and writes his number on a piece of paper and hands it to me "I have to go now I hopefully will see you next time, bye".

I quickly say goodbye then enter the hotel. It seems luxurious, wow amazing, I walk to the desk and I ask the receptionist "may I book a room I would like to stay here for a couple of days?" The receptionist a pretty blonde lady stares at me nervously and replies "Sure, just give me your bank details and that would be £150 for the stay". I check my pockets...nothing *oh no!! I don't have money with me...Yikes!!* I reply "I'm sorry umm I can't stay at this hotel I have to go somewhere else, thanks." I quickly walk away with my face flushed red *now what am I going to do, I have no money, no food, and no where to stay!!*.

I leave the hotel and I just decide to wander around the streets, it's getting dark and I'm scared. Well I guess I have to just be brave and think positive. So I continue walking around *I start to feel sleepy* I find a wall and I decide to lie down as I fall asleep.