Akira- Typical teen

I fell out of the sky
I hear someones voice, a female voice...the voice starts to get clearer. The person is calling me, telling me something....and then baam I wake up and mum is yelling at me to get up!! I look at the clock.... OH NO!! I'm running late....my alarm never went off. Mum is still there, with an angry expression she looks at me and says "you know how long I have been calling you?!! It serves you right for going to bed so late, you teenagers *sighs*." I quickly jump out of bed and I say to mum "look, I have no time for you to yell at me save that for later, thanks mum." I quickly go to have a wash and brush my teeth and change into my uniform and brush my hair and grab my school stuff while making my way out of the door, mum tells me to makesure I eat when I get to school, I reply with a nod and say bye and start running to school. I look at the time, I am 15 minutes late.... Oh great I'm heading for a straight detention, when I arrive to school, I sign my name on the late students list and start making my way to class. When I come into class I apologize to the teacher for being late, she tells me to come for half an hour detention after school and signs me in late. I smile as I see my friends; Kim, Tae and Joe wave at me to come over. I quickly go to sit with them and Kim starts asking me questions,"what happened? Why were you late?", I roll my eyes and say I woke up late again because of my stupid alarm clock. Tae looks at me as he sarcastically says "no surprise there, why don't you just use your phone?" I reply "My phone's battery keeps dying, I'm waiting for my birthday to get a Samsung Galaxy S3!!" We all just continue to chit chat as the bell rings. I take out my planner, to see what lesson I got first, ah I got Science with Mr "Moody", glad I did my homework then. Luckily, Kim and I are in the same class, so I can put up with moody teacher. We all say bye as Kim and I make our way to Science class. We walk into class and there's a cover teacher *yay, free lesson* we get set some work to do but me and Kim just start talking after we complete two questions, we never bother to complete cover work, I don't see the point in it. It's the end of the day, my day went pretty fast and I tell my friends not to wait up since I gotta go to detention first. I slip into form class and teacher tells me to sit down and asks me why I arrived late, so I just tell her that I woke up late. She raises her thin eyebrow and tells me, "well next time you're late, you are going to be in serious trouble so let's not make that mistake again shall we? Just sit in silence for ten minutes and I'll dissmiss you." After detention, I text my friends to tell them I'm out of school and I meet them at the park. We all just chill out, play some tennis and head over to Tae's house to watch a movie, then I go home. *I really enjoy my life, there's so much to do* I get home, and it's already dinner time as I see mum setting out the table, I get changed and call the rest of the family to dinner. After dinner, I felt full up, but I enjoyed dinner because we had ramen *one of my favourites*.