~I am in love~

~Young Love~

During practice one day, Maru confronted the guys about the whole problem with you and himself.

"Hyungs, I'm confused." The older boys looked at Maru with concern. "____ problem or something else?" Maru looked down when Siwoo said that. "T-the first one..." Maru didn't want to have this talk with them, but what else could he do? He didn't know anything about what was happening with you and himself.

The boys sat in a circle in the middle of the practice room. "What's wrong with ____, Jae-ah?" T.K brought up the question first, knowing Maru wouldn't talk just yet. "I dont know hyung. Just her very presence makes me...I dont know...Like whenever she's around, my breathing hitches. When she calls out my name, my heart beats faster. When she avoids me or I dont see her, my chest feels tight. My mind is filled with her image. Her hair that flows down to her shoulders. Her brown eyes that sparkle. Her voice that is so melodic. Her tiny figure that just screams 'hug me like I'm a teddy bear'." Maru sighed and brought his hands up to cover his face that was blushing slightly. "What is wrong with me hyungs?"

Rome chuckled at the sight in front of him. "Jaejoon-ah, do you feel happy whenever _____ is around you?" Maru thought about it and nodded. "Then it's simple. No matter how much you want to deny it, you're in love with _______." Maru looked up and looked around, seeing everyone else nodding their heads in aggrement with Rome. Maru got up and hid in the bathroom.

Maru was locked up in the bathroom for what seemed like hours....well it was but still. The elder boys knew that was what Maru does whenever his hormones start raging. He was just a young boy that was still going through puberty, so they understood and leftthe boy alone.

Maru looked at himself in the mirror for the nth time while he was in there. He just looked at his reflection, as if it was going to tell him his true feelings and tell him all the answers in his life. Maru splashed water on his face for the nth time and looked at himself again. Thoughts of what the other members said to him filled his mind, as well as images of you. Barom-hyung....you're right. I am in love with _____.