~Maybe I am in love~

~Young Love~

It has been a month since you started living with C-Clown. Everything would have been fine if it wasnt for a certain someone making the air around you tense. Why does he hate me? All I did was say hi. Am I irritating? I should stay away from him for a while and see what happens.

You stayed away from Maru for a good week. It didn't really change much since you never see the kid anyways. He has schedules to attend to, plus practice, plus school. Avoiding him wasn't that hard, but you felt empty. It's true. You had a tiny crush on him, but that was all. A tiny crush. You never got to see him around that much, but whenever you did, it would make you feel better about yourself that day.

Ray noticed this going on and confronted the other members (excluding Maru) about this. "You guys. I think their relationship is becoming worst. Even ____ is avoiding him now. I can barely breathe because the air is so tense around them." All the members agreed. The air around the hosue was tense, as if mommy and daddy were fighting. They didn't like it one bit, so they decided that they should try to get the two of you to make amends.

Maru was sitting on the roof, trying to do his homework up there since he felt like he couldn't be in the same building as you. Thoughts of you crossed his mind constantly that sometimes it gave him a headache. I can't be in love. Love is for adults. I'm too young for love.  Maru laid down on the roof and put his Literature book on his face to block out the sun. More thoughts about you filled his head as tears began to form in his eyes. He was thinking about the past week and noticed that he hasn't seen you around much ever since the kiss. Have I been mean to her? Well, you are avoiding her idiot...it's only futile that she would stop bothering you. She probably thinks she's a pest to me and that's why she's avoiding me so much. Maybe I should just apologize. Try to make amends. But it's just too hard.

Maru sat up there until he heard the roof door open. "Hey~ Jaejoon-oppa? You up here?" Maru looked over his shoulder and saw you standing there by the door. You saw him and walked a little closer, but kept your distance. "I-it's time for dinner." You stumbled on your words, seeing him for the first time for what seems like years. You brought your hand up to your lips and started biting on your long sleeve, one of the many things you do when you're nervous or scared. Maru looked at how you looked so small and innocent whenever you did something like that. S-she's so cute.... Maru just nodded, picked up his stuff and followed you back to the dining room.