~I'm not in love hyung~

~Young Love~

You were visiting your favorite cousin Yu Barom, or as everyone now knew him as, Rome. Yup! The leader of up-and-coming rookie group C-Clown is your cousin.

You were just a few months younger than the maknae of C-Clown, so Barom thought that you guys would be good friends....

WELL HE WAS WRONG

It could not be any more awkward. Every time you even looked at his direction, he would look away awkwardly.

"Barom-oppa~ Did I do something wrong to RuRu-oppa?" You used aegyo all the time to Barom just so then you knew you would get whatever you want. "Uhhh~ It's a secret aegi~ sorry~" You pouted and started looking for the mother of the group, Siwoo (or Taemin).

You found him with the other guys in the kitchen and everyone looked up when you sat down. "Whats wrong baby maknae?" Kangjun started playing with your pigtail while he was asking. "I think RuRu-oppa is mad at me. But I don't know what I did wrong..." All the guys looked at each other knowing. They looked as if they were mentally talking to each other. "Uhhhh~ Maybe he's just going through his phases. i'm sure by next week, he'll be a-okay" With that you smiled and walked upstairs to your room.

"Uhh~ you guys, how long do you think it will take before she figures it out?" T.K. looked around the table, trying to seek an answer from his hyungs. "She's pretty slow, so I think it will be a while 'til she finds out about Maru." Rome came into the kitchen saying. "By the way...where is the maknae? He should be home from school by now if ____ is home." At that moment, Maru tired to sneak into the dorm, looking around  the kitchen. "Uhhhh~ is she around?" Maru was flushed, and by that I mean he was red. It looked like he had been running around the block for the past three hours. "She's upstairs maknae...and why is your face so red?" Maru came in and looked down at the ground. "I've been running around the park. I couldn't be with her the whole walk home. It was too much for me. For some odd reason, my heart beats fast when she's around. My breathing hitches and I just cant be around her for a long time." Maru sat down at the kitchen table, looking scared and worried. "HYUNGS WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!?!"

The hyungs just looked at the maknae with smiles on their faces. "You're in love with ____, Jaejoon-ah." Maru stared at all of them with shock. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M IN LOVE?!?!"