The way of end

It Isn't Thousand miles but Million Miles Away From You....

It's been a week but no response from Yoona, but Mr. Im was about to give up. The memories of Yoona made Mrs. Im not to give up but to have hope. The Doctors go in and out of Yoona's hospital room saying there was no hope and Mrs. Im always protest about it. Yoona's friend Taeyeon always comes here down. Somehow Yoona was already brain dead no response but only prayers. 

"Yoona, wake up.." Mrs. Im said.

"I'm sorry but we have to turn off the machine as ordered by Mr. Im." The nurse said.

"I wil not let his order be granted." Mrs. Im said.

"I'm sorry but I have to for my job." The nurse said..

"You don't know the feeling of losing your own child"Mrs. Im said.

"I've never felt that feeling" The nurse said.

"The pain when you gave birth to it, the joys, tears, lack of sleep at night calming here down. Perhaps you never even felt any feeling of losing your child."Mrs. Im said.

"Right I never did,cause I killed her myself by my decision." The nurse said.

"It just like what you did bu instead her fathers decision and it isn't mine."Mrs. Im said. 

"My work is my work Mrs. Im" The Nurse said.

"Then do as you please, you shall receive an enternal punishment." Mrs. Im said as she went out to find her Husband, and left Taeyeon.

She found Mr. Im and hit him very hard. And said cursed words at him. 

"So now your decide by your own, what had gotten in you mind." Mrs. Im said.

"She's dead."Mr. Im said.

"In your stupidness."Mrs. Im said.

" After her death I'll sign the divorce papers and leave you." Mrs. Im said.

"Then do it." 

 

What will happen will she died? , her parents get divorce? , does Donghae know?