This person used to be my half.

It Isn't Thousand miles but Million Miles Away From You....

"No wonder I let go of you that fast."Changmin said.

"It was all you games Changmin. Were done just six months ago. And you said you would not appear in front of me."She said.

'Yoona you would never believe, I did fall for you."The tall boy said.

"You're right I would not believe."She said.

"I thought your strong to handle these things."The tall boy said.

"Since when will I be always strong, I mean yes I should be for my health but can't you see. I have a year but it turned to three months. Isn't it traggic?"She said.

"You could at least be strong Yoona."The tall boy said.

"Since when have you been like this telling me to be strong, I can't be strong it can't heal anymore. I'm going to die anyways it will waste my strength."She said as she nearly shouted loud.

"You getting weaker Yoon. Your really are."He said with a tone that she can hear enough.

"Glad to know how weak I am."She said.

"But still you beggining to fight."He said.

"Fight?, I can fight anymore I'm nearly can't speak, talk or anything that requires me to do some certain things. Everything has a limit my heart or any organ in my body."She said.

"Just when I thought you would be strong to keep you self alive, but it seems like your healping your disease to kill you."The tall boy said.

"Changmin, just stay away from me like what I said six months ago. I don't care if you still have feelings coz right  now I need to prepare things for my death."She said.

"I would stay away just whisper to the wind it's your last day."The tall boy said as he turned away.

"I don't think I need too."She said.

"You should better get home before something wrong happens here."The tall boy said.

"I should not. I need to have fun Changmin."She said.

"Can you still be that this innocent girl until your death, and not having much fun."The tall boy said.

"I'm sorry, but you aren't my family to tell me what to do."She said as she was ahead from him.

"Be happy sweetie.."The tall boy said as she turned away.

    Yoona's POV:

So you still care for me, but i'm sorry I won't do what you wanted me to do. It's just that I can decide for myself not. Your not a part of me anymore. I can do what I want.. I'm nearly going to die..

1 month left...

Yoona's leaning on her car listen to music she seems well,but her face and lips can show she's havin a disease. She saw two couple who came from a vacation with his family. They both look very happy, and Yoona called them both. It's time for her to say her last words.

"Hey Yoogie!" Jessica said.

"Why do you look so pale white and you're lips are purple and something different?"Donghae asked and Jessica nodded..

"I'm just sick, but I wanted to tell you something."Yoona said.


Could it be she'll tell them about her disease or just few words from her for them?

goddessprincess unnie please leave a comment and other subscribers too and silent readers...