There waiting for the angel from above....

It Isn't Thousand miles but Million Miles Away From You....

Jessica's class was finish and she went Yoona's class but no sight of her was seen. One of her classmate gave  a note and she look around she found out all of them had red puffy eyes, and some of them were covering their faces. Even Yoona's proff. was teary and was shaking her head.

"Jess See you in heaven.."

Jessica can't hold it see went to Donghae and her warm tears pooring. She didn't know his class hasn't ended yet.

"Hae!!"

"Jess!!

"Yoona left this.."

 Donghae read the letter and as soon as he saw he grabbed his bag. he excuse himself.. They searched for her and he saw Kyuhyun who was Yoona's classmate.

"Donghae, She said goodbye."Kyuhyun said as he bowed his head.

Jessica was crying river of tears, and this isn't acting. She just doesn't want her to be gone.. Donghae looked confuse and wanted to asked Jessica and He wanted to asked her on what happen to Yoona but instead be comforted her. Jessica blurted out about Yoona. Donghae who was now crying and has an explainable expression. 

 

There waiting for the angel from above...

It"s Yoona's last day. She woke up and found her mom and dad sitting beside her they were hugging her and she wanted to looked out at the window. She saw white stuff and she  put a smile but something punched her heart and abdomen which cause her to fall down and faint..

She was rushed unto to the hospital the doctor told her that there no more chance her brain is dead and they only needed to turn off the machin.

Mrs. Im wanted to cry so hard while Mr. Im was there without any expression..

 

will everything end here or it isn't

please subcribe and comment.. enjoy...