Alone

Heal

“Jungah unni, I feel so nervous about this plan really.”

“Jooyeon just be strong aren’t you happy I’m helping you out this time?”

“Well of course but I just don’t know what to say if I’m in front of her. Maybe I can’t even say a word and she would get mad-“ Jungah unni didn’t let me finish.

“Jooyeon, if you only knew the girls know how you feel about Nana.”

“How? Don’t tell me you have told them? Unni!”

“Yah! It wasn’t me , it was Lizzy. Well all of them are supportive about it just be happy they aren’t against about you and Nana.” After hearing that. I wanna attack Lizzy at that moment and give her a never ending tickle punishment.

“God! That kid will receive my wrath.” I was about to leave unni but she stopped me before I get to Lizzy’s room.

“Na ah ah ah,” She was shaking her head. “I’m not gonna let you go I know what are you gonna do to Lizzy yang.”

“Geez, wanna teach that kid a lesson that she will never forget.”

“Jupal! Stop this kiddie mind of yours that wouldn’t even change the fact about you and Nana’s problem is still just let it be. It’s nothing to be a shame of.” I only lowered my head and shaking it a little.

“Ok fine instead of receiving your own punishment. You’ll gonna tire me to death.”

“Hahaha you know it just don’t continue with your plan or else I’m going to give you a whole day of chores and no one is gonna help you.”

“How cruel you are unni.”

“Well I’m pretty easy on you aren’t I?”

“Do you mean hard not easy?”

“Ok let’s finish this up”

 

~~

“Jooyeon unni I’m sorry about-” Lizzy said and I cut her off.

“It’s already out what else can I do. Apology accepted.” Then Kaeun suddenly popped out from no where.

“Yah! Unni how are you gonna apologize to Nana unni?” Kaeun asked.

“Geez, Kaeun you’re gonna give me a heart failure because of you.” I said holding up my chest because of the sudden surprised of the maknae.

“Yeah, unni I’m pretty curious what is your plan.”

“I won’t tell you guys just leave me alone for now.”

“Unni.”

 

~~

“Arrrgghhh, this makes me crazy.” Again I’m alone at the dorm with her and I was at the living room sitting in the dark. After the last week’s hectic schedule were finally free for another three days. About Jungah unni’s idea? Hmm?? I hope it would work. Would she ever buy that? I don’t know whether that is a good idea but I have to try it at least. The girls along with unni went clubbing again that night. Most of them knew about how I feel for the blonde. Well of course Lizzy told them. Sometimes I can’t even keep secret when I tell her one. I just sighed.

Everything is set up. The only thing that I need is to get in touch with her, how? I stood from my sit then I walked back and forth. Not knowing what to do. She was in deep slumber although it was only ten in the evening. As usual she must be tired because we’d lack of sleep for this past week schedule. I do not know if she’s gonna wake up or not. She wakes up sometimes but most of the time; she would wake up in the morning so often. Maybe a little drink would take off this anxiety that is building up in my chest. But I stop. If I’m gonna confess to her she would think that because of the influence of the alcohol not a good idea. After few minutes of thinking an idea hit me. It might look cheesy but this is the only idea that I can think of.

 

Nana’s POV                                                                               

A knocked on the door interrupted my sleep. I tried to pull a pillow on my ears but that stupid knocking went on.

“Unni! I’m sleeping.”

“Im Nana come on I have something to tell you.”

“What is Jungah unni?”

“Just come out.” I lazily got up from my bed and opened the door but I was only greeted by a dark hallway. Jungah unni was no where to find. Then I noticed a photo on the floor. I checked on it and I saw me and the other members of After School. When we first won an award in music bank. I flipped the photo and I saw a message written on the back.

This was the first song that we ever won an award and you debuted with this song. You were so quite at that time you never even talked to me.You seemed hard to approach to, but the day you joined in our group you caught my eye.

‘Jungah unni?’ Nana thought.

Then I saw another photo on the floor as I suspected there was a message again at the back. But this time me and Jooyeon unni where standing at the baseball field. I felt suddenly pain inside my chest but nonetheless I read the message.

Oh, that day was so beautiful and memorable. We went at the baseball game to start the opening pitch. We were enjoying ourselves. The part that I Ioved that day when we were holding hands. I’ve never felt so happy like that before, and I kept reminiscing that day as the special day in my life.To ever get close to Im Jin ah.  

I noticed those pictures were leading me somewhere. All those memories were flooding back to me. I remembered the times when me and Jooyeon unni were enjoying ourselves. Just only us. I really missed those days. I felt crying, then tears started flowing on my cheeks.

What do you want now? Are you gonna hurt me again? Play with my feelings? But all these picture trails was making me curious. I just continued picking them up and reading every single photos. I picked it up the last photo when I was crying on the last performance with Bekah unni.

I cannot forget this day ever. This was the first time I saw you cry to someone. It felt like someone just stabbed me in the chest. Seeing you cry breaks my heart. I wanna approached you that day, but I just stayed on my position. I was thinking if a word that would come out from my mouth would hurt you more. And I wanted to say…

“You wanted to say?” I said in a lower voice. After saying that. I saw a candle lit up on table. Then Jooyeon unni had a cake on the table and a message written. Sorry. I looked around and was greeted with me and Jooyeon unni's pictures from the past that were attached on the wall. Memories were flashing back. Jooyeon unni looked so nervous and she couldn’t even look at me in the eyes.

“T-those eye smiles t-that you have always l-lighten up my day. It always made my day whenever I see them. Your l-laugh is like a music to me. I w-want them to hear them s-so often. I hate it when your attention divert to someone. I-l only wanted it for me and only for me to see. I’m s-sorry if I didn’t understand w-what you meant t-that day. I-I was really s-stupid to never noticed your f-feelings. You were g-giving me signs b-but I only set t-those hints aside. Sometimes you were showing that you like me t-then sometimes not. S-so I-I was thinking t-that was a friendly relationship b-between us. I was r-really afraid to- ahm.. to tell you. I’ve fallen for you for a-a long time. I thought if I s-say I like you that would be the end of our friendship. I’m so sorry if I hurt you. I wasn’t playing with your feelings it was just I was scared of losing you. But that made it I lost you.” She shut her eyes and lowered her head. I saw tears were dripping on the table. Wiping her tears using her hands.

“I wanted to tell you I love you for a long time but I was afraid that you would stay away from me so I just kept it to myself. I love you Jin Ah I really really love you. I’m sorry. I-m so-” I ran towards her and hugged her tightly. I never even let her finish.

“Jooyeon unni,” I sobbed on her shoulder I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Jin Ah, sorry did I hurt you again Im s-”

“Pabo! No, I-I love you.” I looked at her straight in the eye. She brushed off my tears using her right hand. No words came out only our eyes were communicating to each other. I could see too many emotions in her eyes. Sad, hurt, happiness, and lovingly eyes. We never noticed that our faces grew closer. When our lips were only few inches away; my eyes just closed by its own. After the long wait I felt a pair of lips on mine. It was warm and soft. She kissed me gently. They tasted sweet better than the other candies in this world. Tears started to flow again and I could taste the salty liquid in my mouth. But she didn’t stop. Her hands began wrapping at my waist and pulled me closer to her body. I could feel our hearts were beating in rhythm. My hands were soon wrapped on her neck. She deepen the kiss but because the lack of air. We parted. She was breathing hard and she placed her forehead on mine. I felt her stare was piercing my soul. I could see she’s pretty serious.

"Jungah unni and the girls aren't here so who was that? She has the same Jungah unni's voice."

"I tried to imitate her voice which it worked. It took me years just to complete it."

"Nice move Jooyeon unni." I smiled.

“I love you, Jin Ah and I’m so-” I crushed my lips on hers. Then she kissed me back and I broke the kiss after.

“No need to apologize. Apology accepted and unni..I love you too.” Then we kissed again. It felt like an eternity. My aching heart was soon healed with only one I love you that came out from the person I love.


At last I finished this fic ^^

I'm hoping someone could write another JooNa fic.

AAAAAAhhh. I just love this couple second to my favourite couple in After School.

Of course NaLiz is my number one lol.

I think writing in the first person is easir for me than the third person.

Sometimes I'm having a problem writing in the third person LOL. idk Y?

Thanks to those people who subscribed this fic :).

Please give support and love on my other fic which are Super Natural and Sisters.

My main one is the Super Natural hehe.

I'm sorry if some parts are sloppy.

I finished this fic like five am in the morning xD.

I will try to update my Super Natural maybe later when I wake up.

I really thank you who read this fic :D.

What else hmm??

Ciao!