The Upcoming Storm

Heal

Here I am again I’m being punished by unnie. I was supposed to go with them in the club tonight, but I got up late. Yesterday we had a fan meeting in Gangwon, but because of me we were late. I only sighed. Now, I am here washing their clothes.

“Why was our fan meeting was so early?! I really hate early work.” I began putting their clothes in the washing machine. Holy moly! I have a mountain of clothes to wash?! I just greeted my teeth with the feeling of annoyance. I heard someone’s footsteps in the living room. I thought they went clubbing? I know I am the only one left at home? Gladly there was a baseball bat beside me. Yeah, a baseball bat I always have it whenever I am at home by myself. Just for safety right?

I slowly grabbed the bat then I walked towards the living room and I was checking every corners. The living room was pretty dark and only the moonlight from the window lit up the other parts of the place. I saw a dark figure at the living room. Aha! A bugler, even if I am a girl I won’t let you slip from my territory! I saw him went to the kitchen and I tip toed through my way to the bugler.

“Yah! You damn bastard die!” I targeted his back but when I heard him scream.

“Aaaaaaaaaah! Unnie! It’s me Im Nana!”Instead of hitting her back I hit the flower vase on the table and it shattered into pieces. I went to the lights near at the entrance of the kitchen and I came back.

“Yah! Im Nana why you didn’t turn on the lights and I’d mistakenly you as a thief!”

“Sorry, unni I just got up.”

“Ok, because of you I have to clean up another mess in here. Btw, I thought you were with them? Why are you here?” I asked in curiosity.

“Huh? They aren’t here? Where did they go?”

“What?! You don’t know anything? All of them went to the club of course except for Kaeun. She went to her friend’s house to get some tutoring.”

“No, no one told me. I was sleeping the whole day.” Jungah unni?! What are you plotting at huh? Ok, first of all. Jungah unni was the only one who knew that I like Nana. She’s been making up some way to let us to be alone at the dorm sometimes and she’s supporting about this feelings of mine towards her. I remembered when she said “Go for it! Just tell her what you feel.” I don’t want to ruin our relationship as a member and a friend. I think it is better in this way having her as a friend.

“Jooyeon unni, I’ll help you.” She turned her back to me happily as she swayed her hips left to right. God, Nana you’re making me uneasy on how the way you walk.

“Wait! Go back to your room I’ll clean this up.”

“But, I don’t want you to do all the work. You’ve been doing the laundry and-” I stopped her in her mid-sentence.

“Yah! Im Nana get out!” I pushed her out to the kitchen and she only pouted then left. Although I really like it when she does that pout.

I’d finished the laundry finally and it was already twelve. I sat myself on the sofa and I switched on the flat screen tv.

“When they are going to come home.” I mouthed. She went out in her room; she was wearing pink short shorts, white sleeveless top with a number nineteen written in front that showed her damn S-line, and her blonde silky hair was loose. It was weird though that she was showing a lot of skin tonight. My eyes averted to her direction while looking at her from head to toe. She briefly smiled then she went towards my direction. I quickly went back watching as if I wasn’t interested at all.

“Jooyeon unni, how is it?” She turned herself around by showing off her clothes. I wanted to touch that smooth skin of hers, but that would be weird. My eyes were darted to her S-line then down to her nice . I shook my head and fortunately she didn’t see it.

“You look so gorgeous,” Then I pretended watching the program again. Actually my mind was filled of hers by that time. I wasn’t really paying attention to the tv.

“Don’t you like it?” She became sad and she sat next to me.

“Of course I like it, anything you wear fits you perfectly. No one can beat you on that one.” She smiled and hugged me on the waist.

“Thank you unni, that’s why you are my favourite unni.” She said and that sudden contact gave me butterflies. She rested her head on my side and suddenly the door swung open.

“We’re back,” Jungah unni said then she saw us hugging and she grinned widely at the sight of us. I gently pushed Nana and I stood up.

“Yah! Unni! You’re not fair you went there to have fun with the other members and left me here with all those chores?!” I stomped my foot and she only laughed at my actions.

“Didn’t you enjoy yourself the while we were away?” She wriggles her eyebrows and I only glared at her while pouting.

“Omma, why you didn’t take me with the others in the club.” Nana whined. Even when she whines her voice is like a music to me. I only smiled and Jungah unni smirked.

“Well, you looked so tired so we didn’t bother to wake you up.”

“I wasn’t,” Nana insisted.

“Don’t worry next time all of you are coming.”

“When would that be?” I said sarcastically.

“Hahaha, soon.”

“Jooyeon unni, if you were there I swore it would be a lot of fun.” Lizzy said upon she entered the room with the rest.

“Well thank your omma, I spent all my time doing the laundry.”

“Hahaha, you’ll enjoy yourself someday.” Before she finished her sentence she looked at me first then to Nana. Nana rose up a brow and looked at me. When all of the members were sleeping and I was still watching that night. Jungah unni emerged in our room as she sat herself next to me.

“How was your night?” She asked.

“I hate you, you purposely left her with me at the dorm.” I said much of a whisper.

“I know you have enjoyed that simple hug from her, ne?” She gave me a silly grin.

“Unni, lower it down if someone hear's us in here.” She supressed her laughed.

“See? Hehehe..You know what? I’m only helping you it seems like Nana like you. I’ll tell you what,”

“What?”

“You’ll never get far I swear. You’ll never know Nana’s feelings will fade away if you haven’t made your move.”

The next day I was standing at the balcony at the second floor while watching the scenery of Seoul. I took my Ipod out in my pocket then I put my ear buds in my ear and I chose some random songs.

“Wah!”I was enjoying myself to the sound of the music and she suddenly popped out from nowhere. That almost gave me a heart attack.

“Yah! Im Nana! My heart almost jumped out of my chest!”My right hand tried to ease the nervousness from my chest and my left hand playfully pinched her cheeks.

“Ouch ouch, stop unni..” I stopped.

“Kekekeke, sorry, I brought some Ice cream.” She gave me the Ice cream and I gladly accepted it.

“Thanks,” I said and I offered her to sit on an empty seat beside us.

“Do you like it unni?”

“Yeah, it tastes good where did you buy it?”

“I made it,” She said happily.

“I can’t believe you’re good at this.” Half through way of eating our ice creams. I saw some bits of ice cream on the end of her lips.

“Nana, wait.” She looked at me.

“What is it unni?” I used my thumb to wipe some bits of ice cream on the end of her lips and her cheeks turned into pink.

“Jin Ah! You eat like a kid ya know.”

“S-sorry, ahm..t-thanks.” She stammered and she looked so cute when she blushed. I am liking this scene before me after all. Out in the blue I felt suddenly of kissing her. I leaned forwards and she looked at me with wide eyes as she blushed harder before I could kiss her. I gained control to myself and playfully blew her ears instead.

“Unni, hahahaha! That tickles.” I kept blowing her ear to ease the tension between us. Gladly we have a one week vacation before we would work on our next project.

The other day again, I was watching some videos in my laptop in our room me and Jung ah unni with my headphones on. I was sitting on my bed while the room was dark although it was sunny outside. To be more specific, I was watching her videos some other fans videos. Of course, the fancam was only focused to her. I wanna enjoy watching her videos in the dark. In spite of this kind of thing is weird. I felt so delighted that there were too many fancams’ of hers. I’ve been the replay button in some other flashback videos. Her black shiny tights were perfectly fitted on her y long legs; her red top that shows off her milky white shoulders and her belly barely shows off when she danced. For me that was the best thing I’d seen ever; because I always see her wear that shows off a lot of her skin than those y clothes. While watching her videos the door suddenly opened. I hastily closed the browser and I opened some other icons.

“Knock on the door Im Nana.” I said annoyed but that was the opposite.

“Unni, I was knocking the door for several times but I’ve got no answers inside so I-” I cut her off.

“Whatever, what do ya want?” She went towards my bed and she looked at my laptop.

“What are you doing unni?”

“Nothing, just staring at the monitor.” She giggled. The way she laughed made me want to hug her, but I kept control over my needs of feeling her skin. Her finger was so fast she quickly opened my browser as I began to take it away it from her sight.

“Yah! Unni, what are you doing?” She gave me a confused expression. I am using Mozilla firefox and in the option menu I forgot to change my startup to open a new window when firefox starts. Because I was so lazy to search for those sites again so I set it up to show my windows and tabs from the last time.

“Yah! Out!”

“Are you hiding something?” She said it seductively I swore the way she said it I would really wanna replay that over and over again.

“No,” I said. She kept reaching for my laptop. We were struggling over it until we lost our balance and we fell on the bed. I dropped my laptop on our side; the most awkward position ever when I was on top and she was beneath me. We were facing each other’s our faces only inches away. Ok, our lips were only inches away. We stayed like that as we looked on each other’s eyes. Her gazed was so different and the way she looked at me was so inviting. I hadn’t seen that kind of Nana before. Her lips parted a little and her hot breath was giving me a tickling sensation on my lips. I was beginning to lose myself when we were like that. That felt for like forever I stared at her beautiful eyes with loving gaze. I couldn’t stop to show my feelings by just looking at her; the beautiful goddess before me. I was fighting with my inner desires of kissing this goddess in front of me. Before I would lose my self-control I moved out on my bed then sat next to her.

“Hahahaha, s-sorry.” I laughed nervously. I wasn’t thinking straight by that time I grabbed my laptop immediately and left the room without saying anything.

Another new day again, I was at the balcony again while watching the orangeish sky while lying on the bench.

“Unni can I talk to you?” Lizzy said and she walked towards me.

“What is it?” I sat and I motioned her to sit next to me.

“Ahm..”

“Say it already I can’t wait for you until dawn.” I said.

“Unni, I –I caught him with-” She suddenly sobbed and buried her face on her hands. Even though she hadn’t finished off what she wanted to say. I could tell who was making her suffer like this.

“Is it Doojoon?” She just nodded. I patted her back to console her.

“H-he h-he was with-Ji-jiyeon at his dorm yesterday.” She cried painfully and I hugged her tightly.

“You don’t deserve those kind of guys. You’ll find a better guy than him don’t worry.” I kissed her forehead.

“Jooyeon, unni I’m sorry about yes…..” Nana stopped and her face became gloomy.

“S-sorry,” Then she left immediately.

After consoling Lizzy, even though we saw each other in some other parts of the house; she would avoid me or she would avoid an eye contact. During dinner she skipped joining with us. After our suffer Jungah unni led me to the balcony.

“Jooyeon, what did you do? I’ve told her to come and join us during dinner but she refuses to come.”

“I don’t know? And I have no idea what I have done wrong?”

“You need to talk to her none of us can return her back to her usual self and only you can do it to cheer her up and make her better. Go to her room now.”

“W-what? Why now?!” I asked.

“You don’t wanna make this tension to be longer do you?”

“Ok, I’ll try..”

“Don’t try, just do it!”

“Yes, unni.” When I’d arrived in front her room I was about to knock then I put down my hand. I sighed loudly then when I was about to knock  again.

“I don’t wanna talk to anyone.” I heard her say.

“It’s me Jooyeon can we please talk? Nana?”

“Sorry, I’m not feeling so good.”

“Nana, if I have done something wrong, I’m sorry.” Nana didn’t respond so I decided to leave.

It’s been two days of avoidance with no interactions at all. I wanted to talk to her like before and , but I couldn’t do it. I really missed her I wanted to see her smiles every day. It felt so empty, then the dinner came again, but now she finally joined us. She sat further away from me and she usually sat next to me or in front of me. The dinner was so silent; she never dared to even looked at me. She only focused on her plate never even making an eye contact to the other members. Jungah unni mouthed,”follow her before she enters her room again.”

“Thanks for the food,” Then she stood up from her sit. Jungah unni signaled me to follow her and the other members looked at us worried. She was about to enter her room when I grabbed her wrist. Then she looked at me with poker face.

“Let me go..” She said softly.

“Why are you acting like this to me?”

“It’s none of your business..” She glared at me and I could feel chills down to my spine.

“Can we talk please, can we please.. Im Jin Ah.” She only opened the door and she let me in.

“What is it you wanna talk about unni?” She said with an expressionless face and that hurts to see her like that.

“I’m sorry if I have done something wrong. Why are you avoiding me?” I asked straight to the point.

“What is it to you?”

“I have no idea that’s why I’m asking you?”

“Unni, you don’t need to know if you have no idea. That’s for me to keep.”

“Can we talk about it as a fellow member and as a friend?” I said and a tear began to fall on her pale cheeks.

“Unni, what are you doing this to me?”

“Huh? Wait! What? ” I panicked a little bit and I was about to hug her then she pushed me away.

“Nana?”

“Are you enjoying this?”

“What no? What do you mean?”

“Are you enjoying playing with me?”

“What?! Playing with you?” I was really confused.

“You’ve done that for many times!”

“Huh? I don’t get it.”

“Please go out now,” She pointed at the door.

“Go out now, Before I would scream…” She said softly.

“Jin Ah?”

“Go! Out now!” Without a thought of it I walked towards the door then I looked at her once more before I shut the door.


Hi guys i've got another new fic

hahahaha, hope u'll like it, ciao!