I HATE HIM .... WHO AM I KIDDING? the strange day

I HATE HIM .... WHO AM I KIDDING?

 

When the guys were coming back for the first few days agreed to stay in my apartment, it was large with 5 rooms and decorated beautifully. I know this as Uruha imsisted on helping me ecorate, My living room and kitchen were black and white, the hallways were white and silver and each of the guestroom with matching bathrooms had the same theme with varying colours.
My room was black and red, 
the 2nd room was black and purple,
the 3rd room was black and gold,
the 4th room was black and emerald green 
the 5th room was black and silver
The taxi would be arriving soon that held my dear friends.I hoovered the apartment and set up the table as the food simmered, I pllaced little presents neatly wrapped on the large corner sofa, each present was labelled. Hearing a knock at the door I smiled trying to control my excitement. As I opened the door I revealed 5 beautiful guys, my smile widened as i ushered them in hugging each one of them tightly even Reita, he smelled so good. I told them to discuss the rooms and the other would stay with me or on the couch. Using rock, paper, scissors the person staying with me would be Reita, I tried to hide my blush as I filled the plates with food and placed them back on the table. The guys sat down with their presents, they hadn't opened them yet.
'Open your presents' I smiled as they nodded opening theirs one by one. Kai smiled as he saw his favourite picture of the 6 of us in a delicate frame and a set of personalised drumsticks, thanking me with a warm hug, Uruha was next smiling as he opened his to reveal a small bottle of moet and chandon and a beautiful silk scarf, congradulating me on my taste eyeing the bottle.
'not til later' I warned him as he nodded eagerly.
Ruki opened his revealing a black trilbie hat and a harugen ring, he smiled brightly attacking me in a hug as I laughed. Aoi had opened his revealing a beautiful gothic necklace and a black acoustic guitar he smiled asking me to put the necklace on for him and I nodded clipping the necklace in place. He hugged me kissing me on the forehead smiling shyly. Finally Reita opened his revealing a deal design bracelet and a new nose cloth which had a small R embroided in the corner, he smiled slightly, oh how I  missed that smile. Placing the bracelet on and turning to change his noseband he turned back and hugged me lightly. Fromthe corner of my eye I could see Uruha smiling at me. As we broke apart we turned to the food. I had made all their favourite dishes.
'you didnt have to go through all this trouble Jay-chan' Kai smiled thankfully
'I wanted to, honestly' I returned the smile before we all ate. After the meal I brought ice cream out with fresh fruit, keeping the strawberries separate for Ruki. He smiled at this his eyes shinging as he spoke 
'you remembered' he chuckled.
'How could I not?' I smiled hugging him
'youre spoiling us Jay-chan' Aoi smiled kindly
'Well you are big rockstars now' I giggled.
An hour later we were all sat chatting happily about their success.
'Ah Kai, Ruki theres apple juice in the fridge' I smiled as Kai chuckled kissing me on the cheek
'arigato Jay-chan' he smiled before excusing himself to go get a glass. Reita hadnt said much just sipped his drink quietly.