You're Pretty Enough ~

~ You Don't Love Me ~

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF2qLC29icI

 

 

Cheolyong devoured his portion of hot ramyun and let out a pleased sigh. He looked at Jieun who was just poking the noodles with the chopsticks, without really eating anything.

"It's going to get cold if you don't eat it soon."

   Jieun nodded absent-mindedly and started eating slowly. Cheolyong stared at her. The wind was playing with her hair, moving it away from her face. Her eyelashed fluttered - the ramyun was really pungent. Jieun left the chopsticks aside and reach out for the napkin to wipe her lips. Cheolyong just kept watching her starstruck - everything she did, even simple actions like these, were like a masterpiece for him. He was a photographer - he had seen so many different kinds of people, gestures and behaviour and Jieun still managed to amaze him. Maybe it had something to do with the fact he really, like really, liked her. Or maybe it was because she was plain beautiful. Too bad Sanghyun couldn't see that - or maybe he could...but he wouldn't admire it like Cheolyong would. Because Sanghyun knew that Jieun would always be his - he didn't see any point in doing anything for her since he took her for granted. And the worse part was that Jieun wouldn't change that. Cheolyong started to realize a lot of things about their relationship. They both won't make a change.

"Are you sure you don' t have any work to do today?" Jieun asked.

   Cheolyong snapped out if his thoughts.

"Ah yes. Actually I do, but I can't really do it right now. All of my technique is with me, but I don't have a model." Cheolyong sighed and sadly looked at his tools.

"Yeah...that's bad." Jieun agreed with him.

   Sanghyun wanted Cheolyong to shoot the photosession the company needed for the new product, but he didn't bring him a model - how was he expecting him to do anything?

   An idea suddenly lit up Cheolyong's mind.

   "Jieun, do you want to be my model for today?"

   The young woman looked at him confused.

   "Me? But I've never been a model. I don't really know what to do."

   "It's not really complicated. I'll tell you what to do, I just need you to agree."

   Jieun hesitated a little.

   "Do you think it's okay? Would Sanghyun agree on that?"

   "Well nobody's asking him. Since he didn't provide any model for me, he has to accept the one I've chosen. Come on, we have to find a place where the light is good." Cheolyong said.

   Jieun didn't stand up immediately, but the male grabbed her hand and gently dragged her after him. Cheolyong made his way towards the nearby park. He was lucky that the sunlight was still alright for photoshooting outside. A natural background was always better than the one in the studio.

   Cheolyong soon found the place he was looking for. There weren't many people around and the sunlight was falling perfect. He started setting his camera and all the other tools he needed for the shooting. Jieun sat down on a nearby bench and watched him interested. Cheolyong was a real dork, but when you wanted him to do something he turned into the most reliable person. He was really good in his work - his photographs were always masterpieces. There was actually something really attractive in him when he was serious.

"Well I think I'm ready. Come here, please." Cheolyong proclaimed.

Jieun quickly stood up and approached him. The male streched out his hand and gave her a sign to freeze at that place. She obeyed and stood still.

"Okay, first - don't move from this place a lot. Second - don't be so stiff, I'm not going to eat you, just relax."

"Yeah, but you said you were going to tell me what to do. I can't pose or anything."

Cheolyong sighed and stared for a while. He approached Jieun and put part of her hair away from her face. That way her eyes outstood more. Cheolyong gently fixed a few folds on the purple dress and went back to his original place.

"Okay...that's better. Now, turn aside...no, not that much. Just a little. Yes, perfect. Now raise your shoulders a little. Put your hand on your hip."

Cheolyoung kept giving instructions to Jieun. She followed them without any objections. She even relaxed and everything turned out to be great. Jieun looked natural, but very beautiful - just what Sanghyun wanted Cheolyong to achieve.

"Hmmm...I think we have enough photos now. To be honest, it would be really hard to pick just one. All of them turned out very good." Cheolyong stated, looking at his camera.

"Hahaha really? You're lying right?" Jieun ran to him and stared at the pictures, peeking behind Cheolyong's shoulder.

"No, I'm not. Look, they're all good. You're either very photogenic, or I'm just a really good photographer." Cheolyong said full of himself.

Jieun facetiously nugded him in the ribs. What a swank!

"Since we're ready we can go to show Sanghyun the results. Are you coming with me?"

"I'm not sure if I should go...I mean...Sanghyun's busy, he won't be pleased if I go there to disturb him."

"Shh, don't worry! He'll be happy, since we got the work done. You helped me too, don't forget!" Cheolyong said and winked.

Jieun smiled a little. Maybe it was a good idea to go with Cheolyong. Maybe Sanghyun would be glad because of the finished work.

"Okay. I will come. But just for a while. I have to go later."

"Sure!"

Cheolyong smiled widely and gently held Jieun's arm, leading her to the car.

 

******

 

  Sanghyun stared at the screen of his computer and clicked the on the mouse annoyed. His work wasn't going well, Mr. Yang and the rest kept knocking on the door of his office and on top of that Yoona was going around like she's the boss. Sanghyun closed his eyes and sighed - he was going crazy.

  For the thousandth time he heard a knock on his door.

"COME IN, DAMN IT!" He yelled without even opening his eyes.

"Why are you so nervous?" Yoona laughed at him.

"Why are you here again?" Sanghyun  asked.

"Because it's my job. You wanted coffee, didn't you?" Yoona said and put the paper cup on his desk.

"No, I didn't. What is wrong with you? I'm going to dismiss you, if you don't stop acting like crazy."

"Hm, I guess I got this wrong."

"Yeah. Like you've got wrong the fact that I want you to be here."

Yoona looked at him and approached his chair. Sanghyun stared at her without a single emotion on his face.

"Why do you act like that? You still like me, I guess." Yoona whispered while playing with his necktie.

"So what? I'm married. Do you think I'm going to play with you just because you want to? You're really, really wrong then." Sanghyun said and looked her straight in the eyes.

Yoona smirked and bent over. She reached out and put her hand on Sanghyun's face. She was so close that he could feel her breath.

"WOOOOW, hyung, you just have to see this!" Cheolyong announced and rushed in the room with a crash. Yoona immediately moved away and stared in the direction of the opened door. Sanghyun looked this way too - Yoona didn't move away because of Cheolyong. Jieun was standing behind Sanghyun's best friend. Her eyes were wide open and shock was written all over her face. 

 

* That's what I call a totally boring chapter. I'm really sorry that you had to read it, but I will do the impossible to make the story more interesting from now on. >< I will probably update soon since I have a lot of free time now....But until then I wish you a merry christmas in advance if you're celebrating. ^^ *