Why are you being like this?

~ You Don't Love Me ~

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-_GgKg3BDM

 

  Jieun quietly watched how her husband quickly unlocking the door and leaving it open for her to enter. He didn’t turn back to look at her. He just crossed the big apartment and went to the balcony.

  Jieun let out a sigh. She closed the front door behind and took off her coat. The young woman bent down to remove the high heels off her tired feet. She didn’t turn on the lights. Jieun crossed the room and sat on the big sofa with her hands on her knees. She closed her eyes for a while. She really hated that – waiting quietly for Sanghyun to unleash his anger on her. But it was still better than ignoring her. Jieun preferred him to yell at her or even hit her than just pretend she’s not even there.

  Jieun looked over to the balcony. Sanghyun was leaning against the wall of the house. There was a lit cigarette between his fingers. He took a drag on it and slowly let the smoke out of his mouth. Jieun took a deep breath and stood up. She quietly walked towards the balcony and carefully opened the door. Sanghyun saw her, but didn’t react. His wife gently placed her hand on his shoulder. Sanghyun looked at her fiercely and removed her hand like she was infected with some deadly disease.

“What do you want?” He asked her rudely.

“Why are you angry? I didn’t do anything.”

“That’s what you think. How can you cry so easily in front of everyone? How many times I’ve told you not to do this?”

“Even if I cried….Khun and Victoria are our friends. They won’t do anything bad to us.”

“Are you stupid? They’re our friends now. How can you be so naive and credulous? What’s the guarantee they won’t tell someone? And then what?! WHAT?! ”

  Jieun made one step backwards when Sanghyun yelled that in her face. He stuck the -end in the ash-tray and went back inside. Jieun followed him. She had to explain. Only this time.

 “Why are you like this?” She almost cried.

Sanghyun turned around to face her. A grin crept on his face.

“I could possibly ask you the same. Why are you like this, Jieun? Why are you always so annoying and constantly searching for attention?” He said.

  Sanghyun approached her with a wide smirk on his face. He lifted her chin with his long fingers. Jieun looked him in the eyes.

“Because I want you to love me. There isn’t a thing I can’t do. You’re never satisfied.” Jieun said to him.

Sanghyun looked a little surprised, but that expression quickly turned into a mocking grin.

“Too bad, Jieun. I don’t want to. Do you know why? Because you’re useless. You can’t do anything right. You’re always making mistakes and then apologizing for them. It’s so annoying. You always make promises you can’t keep. And when I need you to be perfect you fail.”

  Jieun has heard all of this, but not at once. Sanghyun always told her that she’s useless. Or annoying….or bothersome. But everything all at once – it was hard to bear.

“And that’s not even the worse. I’m trying to make you perfect and instead of listening to me you do whatever you want. I’m really tired of you. And if you’re going to keep ruining the image I’m working hard to build….well you better kill yourself then!”

  Jieun gently removed his fingers off her face and looked away. He was never going to understand what she was asking for. Simply because he couldn’t. Maybe his heart wasn’t made for loving her.

“Oh and instead of staying here, you can go in the bedroom and undress yourself because you ruined my mood and now I don’t even want to do that. But I do need a son. That’s the only useful thing you can do – give birth to my child.” Sanghyun proclaimed coldly.

  That was his sick invitation of making love. Sanghyun’s idea of that was just to get Jieun pregnant. He never kissed her. It all seemed like a tiresome duty. But he needed a child – an heir of the big company his family owned.

  Jieun was absently playing with the strap of her dress when a thought crossed her mind. If she gave Sanghyun his son he would admit she’s not that useless. He would treat her well because she’s carrying his child. And he…he could even fall in love with her. That was it! All Jieun needed was a child. A confident smile lighted up her face. If that’s what she had to do…she was going to do it.

  Jieun gracefully headed towards the bedroom while getting rid of her dress.

 

 

* I would like to apologize about the iness of this chapter. Honestly I had no inspiration for this one....and it turned out really bad. ><
I still hope you will enjoy it and read the story further on!
Thank you! ^^ *