Near To The Death !

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                                    You walk alone through the lonely way. There are just some vechicles which pass that way. Your mind is blowing. Keep thinking what will you do for help the orphans house. ' Do i need search for a job ? Will Key oppa mad at me if he know that i do a part time job ? What should i do ?' The questions play in your mind rately. You release a big sigh . You stand beside the road and decide for across it. When the road already clear, you step on and cross the road.

PPPPPIIIINNNNGGGG~~

There is a honk sound from a car. You're shock and stop in the middle of road while your hand cover your hear. Your lips was struggle and a tears start fall down from your deer eyes.

"Yaa !!! Do you wanna die , huh ?!" The driver yell at you .

"Jeongsuhamnida ! Jeongmal jeongsuhamnida !" You bow and said sorry to the driver for many times. The car leave you after the driver yelling you . You just quickly run to the side road. 'Shin yeong-ah ! You're near to the death ! You're really stupid !' You talk to yourself. Your hands keep knock your forehead.You just won't the same things happen to you again. You take a taxi that passes the way and back to home.

---


                 Key smile when look at sea in front him. 'Uhh, the sea in early morning was so....beautiful ! Natural earth ..' Key sit on his Car board while his eyes keep looking at the sea. When the sun rise in the early morning, the earth will be lighting and  all of people that live on the earth, will start work for their life. Key smile again. He remember all his pass time when he's still young. Appa and umma always brings me and Shin yeong here. Feel the breeze wind while looking for sun rise. A vibration from Key's jeans pocket stop the Key's imagine time. Key quickly put out his phone . Message from cold-heart boy, Luhan .

To : Key

Hyung -ah, oedisseo ?

From : Cold-heart Boy Luhan ~



To : Cold-heart Boy Luhan~

I'm at the sea.. Take a breeze breathe here.. hehe.. Wae ?

From : Key


to : Key

Mworago ???!!! Sea ? Hyung -ah, i thought you wanna meet your sister to settle your problem.. How shock i am when know that you just at the sea for take some breeze breathe there =.=

From : Cold-heart Boy Luhan ~


Key burst his laugh when read Luhan's text message. He nod slowly and quickly reply it.

To : Cold-heart Boy Luhan ~

Yeah ! Arrayo.. I'm just need some clear breathe before think about that problem.. haha.

From : Key


To : Key

Arraseo , Hyung . Just make sure, even you have a problem , don't you ever thinking for kill yourself.. That's a babo things ! Arra ? Hyung ... hmm.. Today,, i'll late back to home.....

From : Cold-heart Boy Luhan ~


To : Cold-heart Boy Luhan

Yaa !! I'm not a stupid person for do that babo things , Luhan -sshi ! =.=  oeditda ? Luhan -ah, you wanna stalk about Ji yeon , nae ? Am i right ? Just tell me.. 


From : Key



No reply from Luhan . Key roll his eyes. 'Aiiisshhh ! That boy ! Always do something just let his mind know about it ~! ' He stand up and take a deep breathe and release it slowly while close his eyes. Then, he enter his car and drive it slowly. There is a problem to solve !! Meet Shin yeong now !

---